Misc > Random Randomness

Things that make no sense or are just weird

<< < (19/19)

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:

--- Quote from: The Hooded Trainer on March 19, 2018, 12:06 ---Sometimes I forget sonic underground was an actual thing and not just a year-long fever dream I had

--- End quote ---

i can't get into underground cos i cant stand singing bits (its why steven universe and occasionally gumball despite bein my faves can be so annoying) but it can take second place to AoSTH cos it retained the campiness + had knuckles + made me feel Emotional with that manic/robot baby bit

its deffo an imrpovement over SatAM

Captain Jigglypuff:
Some shows I often forget about existing are the MC Hammer cartoon (I vaguely remember anything from the series other than there were these magical talking shoes and the rapper), the California Raisins, The Littl’ Bits, and Heathcliff. I think almost everyone forgot the existence of that show. I only recently remembered it after watching a YouTube on the voices June Foray did and Heathcliff characters were included. Which is odd because June never was cast on the show and also sad it is mostly forgotten because the show was one of the last projects for Mel Blanc.

Petzbreeder:
A few tv shows that I've seen have made a joke that the colour orange is a poet's worst enemy. Nobody seems to mention silver or purple though.

To clarify, none of them rhyme with anything!

The name master:

--- Quote from: lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes on March 19, 2018, 18:51 ---i can't get into underground cos i cant stand singing bits

--- End quote ---
YouTube allows you to skip those bits!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version