Author Topic: Hi^-^  (Read 2921 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline HeavyMetalBrokeMyHeart

• Incompetent Trainer
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Hi^-^
« on: December 04, 2014, 18:30 »
Hey, I'm Kelisha, a massive Pokemon fan and music lover. The first Pokemon game I ever played was Sapphire, and I've played all of the main series games since then, having recently bought both Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. I've finished Sapphire, but given Ruby to my younger sister :3 I really enjoyed playing through Hoenn in 3D and I now hope to start breeding a competitive team as well as some shinies.

Away from Pokemon, I love music. I'm into Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Blink-182, Green Day and All Time Low. At school I have a 'band' and we sing covers of a lot of the above bands' songs. I can play drums and guitar and I also do vocals ^-^

I'd love to get chatting to some of you for help on competitive battling and breeding, as well as just making some new friends!
❤︎ ur cute but ur not pete wentz ❤︎

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
Hello, I am Ash, Ash Wall from Berlin Town
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 18:56 »
Hello, welcome to our gazebo garden. My nickname is Delicious_Scout, and you can ask for my name in our chat; no, we will not bite you, but never talk about what or who is a character, as it will end in a mess. I hope you feel comfortable during your stay, and do not hesitate asking us anything you like; if we do not know it, we will simply skip it!
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi^-^
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 19:03 »
I can play drums and guitar and I also do vocals ^-^

I like playing my keyboard, It would be cool if we could play together some time!
I doubt that is going to be possible though.

I'd love to get chatting to some of you for help on competitive battling and breeding, as well as just making some new friends!

I don't know much about competitive battling, but I can certainly help with the breeding and friends part!

Welcome to the site.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 19:20 »
Welcome ^_^
Wow, those band names bring back memories. I don't listen to them much any more, but from time to time. I play piano and do vocals, but my voice is not suited to that style of music (which irritates me). These days I usually listen to music more like that from Florence + The Machine.

I'd be happy to chat sometime, and I'd be willing to help with anything I can (which isn't really much, sorry ^^; )

Hope you have a good time here, and stick around for a while!
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

• Incompetent Trainer
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 19:21 »
Hello, welcome to our gazebo garden. My nickname is Delicious_Scout, and you can ask for my name in our chat; no, we will not bite you, but never talk about what or who is a character, as it will end in a mess. I hope you feel comfortable during your stay, and do not hesitate asking us anything you like; if we do not know it, we will simply skip it!

Thanks for the welcome!

I like playing my keyboard, It would be cool if we could play together some time!
I doubt that is going to be possible though.

I don't know much about competitive battling, but I can certainly help with the breeding and friends part!

Welcome to the site.

That's so cool that you play keyboard:) Help with breeding is always welcome!

Welcome ^_^
Wow, those band names bring back memories. I don't listen to them much any more, but from time to time. I play piano and do vocals, but my voice is not suited to that style of music (which irritates me). These days I usually listen to music more like that from Florence + The Machine.

I'd be happy to chat sometime, and I'd be willing to help with anything I can (which isn't really much, sorry ^^; )

Hope you have a good time here, and stick around for a while!

Aha, I guess I'm still stuck in the early 2000s era with my music taste ^-^

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 21:33 »
Hey, I'm Dick, welcome to the site ^^

I play drums also, as well as keyboard (and /have/ a guitar, can't play it though xD), but I think our music taste differs a fair bit =P

I used to do a fair bit of competitive, but not so much now, but I still know the meta reasonably well for giving help on team building or whatever, and I have quite a selection of bred stuff on X ^^

Hope you enjoy yourself and stick around, you seem pretty cool ^_^
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 22:16 »
Welcome to the forum!  Our music tastes are 100% incompatible but I'm sure that's not a bad thing...  right?

Also damn you're 14?  Holy crap I was like 10 when I first played Ruby, like 12 years ago...
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Neotenens

• Dark-type Poet
  • Rob Fan
  • Happiness is for happy people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 22:25 »
Hi, I`m Cole, and it`s great to have you here! I started with Platinum, and personally I like Dubstep and remixes, so I can`t relate on those sides, but if you need some Hidden Ability pokemon, I have tons! (The Masuda Method takes too long...)

You should try out the IRC. Just click [Chat] beside the home button up top. If you're seeking new friends, I suppose that's a good place to start.

See you around!
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 22:37 »
Welcome to the site, I'm Inferna!
I used to have the exact same taste in bands as you! I still listen to green day though, they're my bbys <3
I hope you stick around some more, saw you in the chat earlier~

• Incompetent Trainer
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 22:43 »
Hey, I'm Dick, welcome to the site ^^

I play drums also, as well as keyboard (and /have/ a guitar, can't play it though xD), but I think our music taste differs a fair bit =P

I used to do a fair bit of competitive, but not so much now, but I still know the meta reasonably well for giving help on team building or whatever, and I have quite a selection of bred stuff on X ^^

Hope you enjoy yourself and stick around, you seem pretty cool ^_^

Thanks ^-^
Welcome to the forum!  Our music tastes are 100% incompatible but I'm sure that's not a bad thing...  right?

Also damn you're 14?  Holy crap I was like 10 when I first played Ruby, like 12 years ago...

I think I was about seven when I first played Sapphire? I don't think anything beats the first time you play Pokemon, it's something that can never be relived:)

Hi, I`m Cole, and it`s great to have you here! I started with Platinum, and personally I like Dubstep and remixes, so I can`t relate on those sides, but if you need some Hidden Ability pokemon, I have tons! (The Masuda Method takes too long...)

You should try out the IRC. Just click [Chat] beside the home button up top. If you're seeking new friends, I suppose that's a good place to start.

See you around!

Thank you:)

Welcome to the site, I'm Inferna!
I used to have the exact same taste in bands as you! I still listen to green day though, they're my bbys <3
I hope you stick around some more, saw you in the chat earlier~

I love Green Day, Billie Joe Armstrong is amazing <3

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 04:53 »
Hey there! I'm a new member too, or at least I consider myself as such. Well since you mentioned Panic! at the Disco, there's a high chance that "I write sins not tragedies" will be stuck in my head again. As everyone else said, pop into Chat now and then and don't be a lurker like me ;o

• Incompetent Trainer
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 19:13 »
Hey there! I'm a new member too, or at least I consider myself as such. Well since you mentioned Panic! at the Disco, there's a high chance that "I write sins not tragedies" will be stuck in my head again. As everyone else said, pop into Chat now and then and don't be a lurker like me ;o

Oh, well imagine...  :tongue2:
Hope to see you around! ^-^

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 21:07 »
I can play drums and guitar and I also do vocals ^-^

well, hey, you're in good company as we've got a load of musical people on here!  personally, i play the flute and i'm self-taught on the harmonica and the piano, but the only thing i'm currently being trained in is voice, and i'm grade 5 in that and also have the royal school of church music bronze award, but that's theory and not actually skill.

i'm sure you'll fit in really well; don't be afraid to post and definitely chat with us on irc because it's a really good way to get to know people on here!

thanks gl <3

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2014, 00:01 »
hi there you made me want to listen to fall out boy again

hop on irc sometimes, cool is the rule

• Incompetent Trainer
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2014, 17:11 »

well, hey, you're in good company as we've got a load of musical people on here!  personally, i play the flute and i'm self-taught on the harmonica and the piano, but the only thing i'm currently being trained in is voice, and i'm grade 5 in that and also have the royal school of church music bronze award, but that's theory and not actually skill.

i'm sure you'll fit in really well; don't be afraid to post and definitely chat with us on irc because it's a really good way to get to know people on here!
hi there you made me want to listen to fall out boy again

hop on irc sometimes, cool is the rule

Thanks! ^-^