Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111353 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline grassmastersback

• SoulEdgeSpawn, No.78, Igshnarf, Kallick, Frankie100... I think thats all of 'em.
  • Rex Fan
  • You may also know me as SoulEdgeSpawn or No.78...
    • View Profile
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2006, 21:32 »
The Sprite Killer Cheat

Bread two Pokemon, one holding Lax Incense, the other holding Sea Incense. The baby will hatch holding Mad Incense. Give Mad incense to a Ghost Type pokemon and release it...
 Save the game and turn it off, turn it on a week later and every sprite in the game will have been killed. They'll appear as sprites on the side, and if you try to talk to them you'll get rare items or a description of how it looks they died...

Hhahahaah...

MonsterMon64

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2006, 17:53 »
For the original Red and Blue (not in Yello OMG!!)

[fake]The Pika-Bulba-Mew-Blu-Lax Cheat!

kks wen u b34t Bl4ine don ot catch Articuno if u did ur pwned. :( talk 2 bliane 1ce and only on53 then s4ve R8 away then move town 1ce tneh hit B and save again. when you walki out ogf the ggyym fly to Cerulean City then talk to Misty 3thymez when you do gary should appear then he'll cha;lenfs you to a battle but when he said his last message bok hit B and Start at yher sam r time or ur pwned. :( a Team Rocket Rocket grunt will kill gary and ask if u want to trade ur Zapdos 4 a r4r3 Pokemon say yes and u get a PikaBulbasaur!! Fly to Celadon City u should be albe to do that from the gym if not save then fly from they gm. talke to the sroty riter amd he says "ur hot" then say no then u upnch him and your PikaBulbasaur evolbes into PikaBulbaMewBluLax yeshuh congrats!!! it is PikachuBulbasaurMew"Pikablu"and Munchlax.[/fake]
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 23:27 by MonsterMon64 »

Offline Mr. Hogfather!

• The one formally known as Javee....
  • Joeno Fan
  • Butterfree - thank you for the wonderfull avvy!;D
    • View Profile
    • the munchlax dormain: Munchlaxmanor! ;D
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2006, 21:33 »
[fake]Complete the pokedex in Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire. Use your gba with a wireless adapter attached, and another gba close by with Pokemon Emerald running, and a wireless adapter in that too. Your characheter in pokemon emerald shouldc go to the island where you catch deoxys. Prof Birch will be there. He will give your the key item "Well Done" Sticker. The sticker does nothing.[/fake]

Munchlax VS Manyula is back on! ;D And, trying not to be too smug, it is fair competition! Nintendo agree! Ha! ;D

Wifi code 6452 2487 1995 5000

DANEDANEDANE

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2006, 02:14 »
All for R/B.

Million Dollar Pikachu

Okay. First raise P99999999999999999999999999. Then, go to the Game Corner Prize Corner. Give the person the money and everything else you have (Pokémon, Items, Badges, Game File) and you will get a Pikachu. It's name will be SPANGOOD.

KILL OAK.

Beat the E4 1 zillion times. Oak will say, "I'm dying of exhaustion!" You then have 2 choices: YES or NO. Choose either and a message pops up: OAK used EXPLOSION! You caught the wild OAK! Then, use it in battle, and it will say: OAK DIED!

Defective Game Cheat 1

Paint a rock green, and jam it into your GameBoy.

Defective Game Cheat 2

Take a sledgehammer to the game.

Defective Game Cheat 3

Action Reply. XD.

Offline Putty

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2006, 04:06 »
Infinite Party Cheat

[omgfake] In R/B, if you throw 99 of any kind of pokeball at one pokemon, not catching it, the screen will say "(POKEMON) has joined your team!" and if all your other pokemon faint, the extra pokemon will appear. [/runonomgfake]

Offline Christmas Lyoko Code

• Thanks Floonkin for my avvy. Don't give credit to quitters. They don't deserve it if they quit during a job.
  • Joeno Fan
  • It is not PUK. It's PKMN.NET. Get it right.
    • View Profile
    • Super Smash Bros. HQ
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2006, 05:14 »
Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green:
Call yourself Lyoko Code, then choose Squirtle as your starter. Suddenly a Wild Pikachu will apear. You weaken it then Oak captures it and gives it you. Pikachu will break out of the Pokeball and use Thundershock on Oak. Now all music (including Route etc) will be the Code Lyoko Theme or the intro.
Lyoko's Dreams:
Obtain all 35 Legendary Pokèmon
Legendary Count: 34/35
Only Suicune remains now.

"We're going deeper underground,
Cause Rule #20 has left this town.
I'm going deeper underground,
Rule #20 must be found."

DANEDANEDANE

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2006, 18:56 »
Dance Cheat

Catch six Lotads. Raise them to level 14, then use a Water Stone on them. Now go to your house and talk to your mom. She'll turn into a Ludicolo.[/fake]

__Strange__

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2006, 01:39 »
The Bad-luck Ditto cheat.

In Ruby, Sapphire or Emereald, catch an Absol and a Ditto. Put them both in the daycare center. Leave them there until you beat the game after catching every pokemon, level all your pokemon up to 100, max their stats and beat the Elite Four 99 times. Remove the Absol and Ditto. Ditto will morph into every Pokemon you own rapidly. After every morph, that pokemon will be reverted to level 2 with no attacks but tackle, and will have become a Pokemon in tier 4.

Offline Evil Feraligatr

• Back and reloaded. :D
  • Rex Fan
  • Oh, um, boom?
    • View Profile
    • The Pokemon hangout
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2006, 01:09 »
(Rse)Getting to Johto:Go to where the Fisherman that is very angry because of his rod tangled up go by him and use strength he will say"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I feel so mad I can throw somebody to another region! Huh your the one who hit me Raaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"he picks you up and throws you to Cherrygrove city and then your back slams into the ground don't walk a step or you will Collapse and be returned to hoenn well your in Front of the Pokemon Center door so go in and nurse joy will say"Oh my you look tired you need a rest!"you rest and she says"You look better!"then you can search around Johto and to go back to Hoenn go to Olivine City and then talk to the sailor and he will say"How did you get here want to go to Lilycove?"say yes and then you are returned to Lilycove but search all around Johto then choose if you want to go back to Hoenn.[Fake!]
Friend and enemy list: Friends: Shmef, Typhlosionx, LC| Shadow Master Lyoko, Mr. Macargo, and DarkBreloom.

Offline Evil Feraligatr

• Rex Fan
  • Oh, um, boom?
    • View Profile
    • The Pokemon hangout
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2006, 02:14 »
[Fake!]Firered Version go up into the sky:Go to the route south to Vermilion City and the two People that say whisper whisper after you battle them go to them after you battle the elite four 100 times then talk to one of them and they will say"Okay were tired of you bothering us take this!"they kick you up to the clouds and what it will say on the thing that comes down when you enter a City or Town will say sky then you can walk around in the sky and walk in the cloud cave and the Hydro Cloud Cave and go to diffrent areas and if you go all the way to the left end you will find a hole with a slide and you end up in Johto and with the rest of the areas the slides will lead you to diffrent parts of Kanto.
Friend and enemy list: Friends: Shmef, Typhlosionx, LC| Shadow Master Lyoko, Mr. Macargo, and DarkBreloom.

Offline Dracon

• Manaphy Manaphy!
  • Sentret Fan
  • I SAID YOU'RE ZETTA SLOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2006, 18:21 »
GSC cheat: Heaven
 Press A on Celebi's shrine three times, then take 2 paces back, 2 paces forward, and press A again. Celebi will come and Drop a large boulder on your head, and the screen will read "Don't touch my shrine" The game will save, and reset. When you accces continue later, you will be in a very large, cloud filled map with infinte gym's. Once you beat them all, you are given the oportunity to fight Champion Jesus. We have yet to see some one defete Jesus.

__Strange__

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2006, 18:36 »
-fake- Catch every Pokemon and their shiny forms. Put 6 LV25 Pikachus in your party. Go to Route 1 and make them lose against LV2 Rattatas/Pidgeys. Shut off the game without saving. When you turn it back on, the characters will all be Pikachus, and your Pokemon will have turned into Ash, Misty,Brock, every gym leader EVER, all NPC's and sprites, all the professers, Gary, May, Max, Jesse, James, Butch, Cassidy, Giovanni, the supporting characters that were only in like 1 episode, the backround people, and yourself. Also, you'll have an uncontrollable urge to dance the macarena. -/fake-

Offline Evil Feraligatr

• Rex Fan
  • Oh, um, boom?
    • View Profile
    • The Pokemon hangout
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2006, 02:21 »
Rse[fake]Lugia Attacks Littleroot:Beat the Elite four 175 times then go to Littleroot and then you will hear birch say"Ahhhhhhhh"and then run over there and a Lugia will be in front of him and then Lugia uses aeroblast on Birch and he dies and then somehow May Dissapears and the houses caved in so there is Debris where the doors are and then Lugia Blows holes in the ground and then if you use strength on him he will create a Tornado and Blow you to the Ever Grande Pokemon Center outside,If you talk to him you will battle Lugia at Level 150,and if you use fly you leave Hoenn and when you return somehow Littleroot will be destroyed and then May appears again and says"I was in another region hehehehe let's get married!" your character and May get married and then Move to New bark town and In Hoenn if you choose to return Professer Elm will be In the lab and all of the houses doors are back but the mothers are dead that is what Professer Elm will tell you.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 02:25 by MertandStephen »

Offline Pokeapache

• i luv ponyz
  • Joeno Fan
  • Part of the Society of PHIL.
    • View Profile
    • XXitsune: A Kitsune Roleplay~
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2006, 02:34 »
GSC cheat: Heaven
 Press A on Celebi's shrine three times, then take 2 paces back, 2 paces forward, and press A again. Celebi will come and Drop a large boulder on your head, and the screen will read "Don't touch my shrine" The game will save, and reset. When you accces continue later, you will be in a very large, cloud filled map with infinte gym's. Once you beat them all, you are given the oportunity to fight Champion Jesus. We have yet to see some one defete Jesus.

I know it's fake, but if I still had my Silver or Crystal; or knew where my Gold was, I try it just because I could. xDD

Offline Dracon

• Manaphy Manaphy!
  • Sentret Fan
  • I SAID YOU'RE ZETTA SLOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2006, 02:41 »
I know it's fake, but if I still had my Silver or Crystal; or knew where my Gold was, I try it just because I could. xDD
What a great laugh that would be if it turned out to be true. o_O