Author Topic: Creating something like the Silver League  (Read 528 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline GoldenCelebi

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Creating something like the Silver League
« on: March 26, 2016, 18:45 »
Hello and welcome to the pokemon diamond league!This blog will cotain many events and will have much content to it! :D.This will be close to something like the silver league were we get multiple people to make gyms leaders,elite 4, and a champion.At the time being we are recruiting.At time we are small only containing 3 people!So we really need more people.Now hears a example of how your resume should look(BTW this is my gym).Now you might be asking why should i care?! well if your responsible enough to get online at least one time a day to help people get badges we will give you any pokemon you desire!Heres how you should ask :).Plus every month we will be holding a enemy team event that i won't spoil yet ;).We already have a Steel,Dragon,And Ice type gym so we are looking for 7 more spots!So get to Joining :D.(BTW if you can't get on one day to accept challenges i'll be on and get a substitute so don't worry :) and plus don't be scared :) )

POKEMON REQUEST EXAMPLE:

Pokemon:Mew

Ability:Synchronize

Item:Leftovers

Moveset:Calm Mind,Furture Sight,Psychic,And FlameThrower

Shiny:YES/NO

POKERUS:YES/NO

EV SPREADS:252 SP.ATK, 252 SPEED,4 SP.DEF

RESUME EXAMPLE:

GYM TYPE:Steel

Pokemon Banned:Blaziken

Item Banned:Charizardite x/y

Pokemon:Scizor,Metagross,Skarmary,Steelix,Escavalier, and genesect.

OU COUNT-2

RANK:SS(Rank system goes as follows from easy to challenging(E-D-C-B-A-S-SS)

go to this link for the blog http://nuggetbridge.com/blogs/blog/536-the-pokemon-diamond-league/
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 20:09 by GoldenCelebi »