Author Topic: Features or things you would really like to see in this game.  (Read 14313 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
Re: Features or things you would really like to see in this game.
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2013, 00:14 »
i formally request the return of the v.s. seeker for this generation.
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2013, 01:02 »
I agree so much, really...we shouldn't even need it. It should just be a dialogue box that appears after a trainer NPC has said their normal text: "Do you want a rematch? >Yes >No"

And they shouldn't even change the levels of the NPC's Pokemon either, so you can actually train a low-levelled Pokemon against other low level Pokemon.

Just set it so they can't give out money again and save that for the gym leaders/rival battles etc.

I wish GameFreak would give some kind of emphasis on the early/mid level stages of a Pokemon. It sounds strange but the fact is once you get your first Pokemon up to around about level 50-60 training other Pokemon just becomes switch out -> switch in -> get exp. or even just using the exp. share.

Once you get one Pokemon to a higher level, you basically just race your other Pokemon up to that level too. I don't feel like there's a lot of time to enjoy Pokemon at their earlier stages, especially once you've beaten the league.

I wish there was some way to still make level 20-35 count. I find that range to be really fun to battle at.

Offline Sappy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2013, 23:46 »
PokeTransfer.

oh my god this mini game atm is so annoying and worse than that was PalPark.

Why can't we just select which ones over and send them all at once with no boring minigame -.-
Slowly an old member..