Author Topic: Do you want a fairy type?  (Read 3639 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Hoof Hearted

• Rob Fan
  • Swampert is nnniccee
    • View Profile
Re: Do you want a fairy type?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 18:06 »
I think to balance out some of the types, fairy should maybe be good against dark, dragon, and fighting to balance things out a bit. And maybe, poison and steel types can be super effective as poison is only good against grass and steel is only good against rock and ice

& > Fairy > &&

Wolstenholme

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 01:01 »
Everyone harping on abotu Bug types seems to be quite forgetting the frankly awesome and rather dashing Scolipede!

I'm excited about Dragon having another weakness, and Fairy being strong against it does make sense when you use your brain. I'd also like to find out what it's other strengths/weaknesses are. I'm expecting that it will be weak to fire but strong against dark.

I think that a couple of electric types (Ampharos for example) will get the upgrade to Fairy type aswell since there are lots of pokemon that are just electric(Thought I ought to throw this opinion in as no one's mentioned it really)

Offline Hoof Hearted

• Rob Fan
  • Swampert is nnniccee
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 04:26 »
Everyone harping on abotu Bug types seems to be quite forgetting the frankly awesome and rather dashing Scolipede!

I'm excited about Dragon having another weakness, and Fairy being strong against it does make sense when you use your brain. I'd also like to find out what it's other strengths/weaknesses are. I'm expecting that it will be weak to fire but strong against dark.

I think that a couple of electric types (Ampharos for example) will get the upgrade to Fairy type aswell since there are lots of pokemon that are just electric(Thought I ought to throw this opinion in as no one's mentioned it really)
Nahh, fire would become a bit op then. I kind of see where your going with that though, but fire is already good against four types; ice, bug, steel, and grass. Adding fairy to that would make it a bit too good. It is possible though seeing how ground is super effective against 5 types, and fire types are often not used due to their weakness to stealth rock. However, I think types like poison and steel (especially poision as it's only good against grass) should be super effective as they have few types they're good against. Poison would make sense a bit too.