Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 181132 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #555 on: December 02, 2015, 20:42 »
the show went really well tonight and i want katie to kiss me

thanks gl <3

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 03, 2015, 23:32 »
I bowled varsity today and didn't completely screw it up.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #557 on: December 05, 2015, 22:17 »
I'm getting home a week earlier than planned for Christmas! Just need to organise when I'm working in my old store that week otherwise it's a week with no pay.. Work wasn't as bad as I thought today either, and I'm finished by 11 tomorrow, which leaves me plenty of time for my deadline on Monday haha.
Also I will hopefully after 20 odd years have straight eyes before I come back down in January I'm honestly so excited you have no idea. I know it might not work but unless you've had a squint you don't realise how much it messes with your confidence. Crapping myself about getting knocked out though and afterwards but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: December 05, 2015, 22:28 »
I will hopefully after 20 odd years have straight eyes before I come back down in January I'm honestly so excited you have no idea. I know it might not work but unless you've had a squint you don't realise how much it messes with your confidence.

I'm having an operation to fix my squint too!

If it wasn't for the fact I'm like 8 years older than you, I'd say we were twins!

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 06, 2015, 01:13 »
Also I will hopefully after 20 odd years have straight eyes before I come back down in January I'm honestly so excited you have no idea. I know it might not work but unless you've had a squint you don't realise how much it messes with your confidence.

Wow! Congrats, that's awesome. I squint a little bit on one side when I smile but I don't really care about it. I totally feel your excitement though because I'm having an appointment with a dermatologist and he's going to see if I can get botox injections into my hands covered under my insurance since with me having eczema now I can't use topical treatments for hyperhidrosis, and they just destroy my hands anyway. So basically if I got this shot I'd be sweat-free for a year and I get really emotional just thinking that I might not have to deal with fearing shaking people's hands or holding them.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #560 on: December 06, 2015, 13:57 »
i got so annoyed at my pc yesterday i just installed a new OS to spite it

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 06, 2015, 23:16 »
 UCAS sent an offer for a free Gillette razor so I took them up on their offer and apparently I'm up for review and might actually get one!

I don't think it's a scam but I'm fully expecting anthrax.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #562 on: December 07, 2015, 08:55 »
I'm having an operation to fix my squint too!

If it wasn't for the fact I'm like 8 years older than you, I'd say we were twins!
That's so strange! Didn't think I'd know anyone else getting it done, let alone on here. I hope yours goes well when you get it!

Wow! Congrats, that's awesome. I squint a little bit on one side when I smile but I don't really care about it. I totally feel your excitement though because I'm having an appointment with a dermatologist and he's going to see if I can get botox injections into my hands covered under my insurance since with me having eczema now I can't use topical treatments for hyperhidrosis, and they just destroy my hands anyway. So basically if I got this shot I'd be sweat-free for a year and I get really emotional just thinking that I might not have to deal with fearing shaking people's hands or holding them.

I think Botox is another treatment I could have got but it only lasts 3-6 months in the eye and having an injection there freaks me out a little. I'd much rather just get knocked out and not have to deal with anything like that lol. So does it just paralyse the sweat glands in your hands? It sounds really sore but like you say it's going to be worth it in the end.

I was up til 3 last night and I got everything done yay. I'm shattered but now I just need to present it and then this class is overrrrr

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #563 on: December 07, 2015, 12:54 »
with me having eczema now I can't use topical treatments for hyperhidrosis, and they just destroy my hands anyway

I just moisturise the hell out of mine. When I'm on steroids for my asthma my skin clears right up but after 25 years of occasional use the steriods have caused some problems for my body. For instance the muscles etc in my shoulder are now too big for the joint they're in so I'm in pain quite a bit although my visits to the chiropractor have helped. Doctors stopped giving me steroid cream years ago.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 07, 2015, 14:43 »
^well, hyperhidrosis is a condition with excess sweating on my hands so my hands are always wet or moist. I talked to my doctor and she thinks the moisture from hyperhidrosis is causing eczema so if I take care of the sweating the eczema will go away

Anyway, on a different note I met a guy I really like at a party on Saturday. I mean I'm going to Italy so I can't really try to date him or anything but he is super cool so I can't wait for it to be Tuesday so I can send him a text

And on a TOTALLY different note my boss is paying me $20 to photoshop 3 donald trump faces onto the lemonparty shock image. I was like, oh wow, I'd do that for free.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 19:59 by Kpyna »

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #565 on: December 08, 2015, 12:44 »
i got out of bed before 12 pm today

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 09, 2015, 21:19 »
I discovered today that my middle name when translated into Chinese is Wángfēi, written as 王菲 in Chinese.
My first name can't be translated for some reason.

If I ever go to China, I'm going to use my middle name.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #567 on: December 09, 2015, 21:48 »
I got a date for my operation! I'm simultaneously excited and terrified, seems so much more real now. I think it's just the thought of going under that's freaking me out rn but I should be okay if I ask for stuff to calm me down. Worried about getting an iv, don't think they're going to find any places left on my hands or arms to stick one in that aren't covered in lil scars in lol

I'm halfway through an essay due for Friday as well, only written about 2/5 things and already at 1000 words so hopefully it won't take too long to power through and trim it down. Just have a 1000 word lit review to do as well and then I am officially done for Christmas!!!

Also me and my bff are planning on seeing Russell Howard when he's touring again in 2017, saw him back in 2011 he was the best.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: December 10, 2015, 01:46 »
 I managed to finish my lab report with exactly 1,500 words and the word limit was 1,500 words. I'm a sucker for it tbh but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I left it on 1,499.

Also, I bought my youngest brother a little something and I've wrapped it up and put it next to his miniature Christmas tree. Hopefully he'll like it but the wrapping is a little off since I'm exhausted and I couldn't get the ribbon right.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 10, 2015, 13:08 »
I got a date for my operation! I'm simultaneously excited and terrified, seems so much more real now. I think it's just the thought of going under that's freaking me out rn but I should be okay if I ask for stuff to calm me down.

I don't have an exact date for my operation yet, all I know is that they're going to do it in January at some point.

I wouldn't worry too much about being put to sleep, I've had operations a few times before. The worst thing that happens is when you wake up, you get a blinding headache and the room feels like its spinning around.