Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 181319 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #780 on: March 03, 2016, 21:43 »
 Actually told someone how crap I felt last night and it was honestly nice to be met with nice words for once.

Aside from that, I met with the guys after spending an hour separating a ball of necklaces. Angry Orchard is fantastic. Apart from Newcastle Brown, Angry Orchard is my new go-to drink.

It's odd since Hooch was too much like lemonade and it reminded me of Smirnoff Ice and Strongbow tastes like Tango whereas Dark Fruits tastes like crap squash.

Hot damn. Obviously don't drink until you're 18 in the UK and 70 in the US because I don't want to endorse under-age drinking.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 03, 2016, 22:07 »
Just found out the local EB Games here is having a contest where you have to draw something from pokemon. Well, I suddenly have motivation to draw again.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #782 on: March 04, 2016, 20:54 »
my meme post on tumblr got about 3k notes overnight and 5k more while i was out lmaoooooo
it's got 24k notes now and i'm laughing so jhard it's my most popular post

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 05, 2016, 01:41 »
 Me and a really good friend argued about two years ago and haven't spoken until today.

She popped me up out of the blue and we've been having a catch-up after a little heart-to-heart. Really can't begin to explain how chuffed I am right now since she was like my Northern sister and there was such a good connection like.

Also went against my judgement and picked up BMTH's recent album instead of The Bunny The Bear's The Stomach For It and it's really good so far.

I was giving Bring Me flak for changing but I'm listening to Doomed right now and there's like a Three Days Grace vibe and it's pretty swell. The change isn't too bad, tbh.

Really want to get into tBtB but they're weird. Like... I can't really explain it if you haven't ever heard them. Totally look up The Stomach For It on YouTube.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 05, 2016, 02:03 »
That guy who's like "these are my credentials!" then flexes and it's like faaaaammmm, he's like a crepe uncle. Hand starting is rolid though, never could do it lmao but reading your post made me pick mine back up and it's hella fun but idk where to put my pinky so it's just pressed against the side which causes pain after a while.

took forever to get back to this soz but im so jealous of those people. well i say jealous idk i could probably uh maybe do s/t else good in the meantime but ive tried for hours and hours and well

im a bit scared of the noise sometimes (im a gay baby who doesn't like loud noises and is always scared the neighbours will be Disturbed by us) but once you get it proper going until u can't stand it any more it does do lovely Weightlifting Style Endorphin Feelgood once u put it down and stop it. i luv my powerball.

its also the only way i have any knitting Stamina these days cos before having it i could only knit/crochet about 2 lines of something small a day and ugh that is Unacceptable for me cos i wanna be doin my own sweatervests n jumpers one day so
           

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #785 on: March 05, 2016, 11:31 »
I had a good night last night, I've not been properly drunk since like January. Had a good rant/vent to people about stuff so a little weight has been lifted. I've yet to get up so I don't know what I'll be like but as long as it's not a progressive hangover that will make me die on the train I'll be happy.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 05, 2016, 15:19 »
Started watching Mew2King's Cloud (which got 6 stocked by Mew^2's Mewtwo. Funny, I know) so I could learn more of how to play as him better. My comboing as Fox has started to get cleaned up.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 06, 2016, 17:17 »
I found and caught an entei in crystal. I was not even looking for it (or any Pokemon really!) I was just walking through some tall grass and entei appeared! I used a master ball to catch it!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 06, 2016, 18:31 »
im a bit scared of the noise sometimes (im a gay baby who doesn't like loud noises and is always scared the neighbours will be Disturbed by us) but once you get it proper going until u can't stand it any more it does do lovely Weightlifting Style Endorphin Feelgood once u put it down and stop it. i luv my powerball.

Was gonna recommend "The Screamer" that's meant to sound like a jet engine before reading that D: they sorta sound like joints grinding against each other without the cartilage anyway. Plus "The Screamer" sounds hilariously suggestive or hilariously scary depending on how you look at it.

How long do you do it for? I just go until I'm bored but apparently it's meant to build forearms too? Still in gym limbo where I'm not in either gyms but trying to get back in lol.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #789 on: March 07, 2016, 12:59 »
i beat the e4 in black 2 today, after fully expecting to lose.
like, my arcanine had gotten a bit ahead and i was mostly in there expecting to lose so i would know how much to level up (had no internet at the time), and it turns out my team of mostly underlevelled (apart from the arcanine that was level 63 by the time i finished because he refused to die). i'm proud of it.

what i'm even prouder of though, is that i managed to catch all 3 of the swordfighter legend trio (virizion, terrakion, cobalion) without needed to use my master ball. dusk ball on virizion, ultra ball on terrakion, pokeball on cobalion. I got really lucky with cobalion because i got a lucky freeze in just as he got into the red zone, so he was basically mine straight away. Only one I'm using in my team is virizion, though, because they rounded out my team (really needed a good grass type, the fighting type was just a bonus) and it helped.

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 07, 2016, 13:07 »
i woke up before 4pm

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 08, 2016, 00:17 »
 Really getting into different bands and giving everyone a chance lately and it's really enjoyable.

Disturbed are fantastic so far and I'm going to give Pantera, Trivium, and Device a go before I go to sleep.

I think it's basically the music that plays in my favourite bar. I need to go there again this weekend.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #792 on: March 08, 2016, 02:09 »
I beat my Battle Maison record in ORAS, well, because I still play the game

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 08, 2016, 17:56 »
almost done packing for amsterdam and i am ready for 5 days of awesome :))))

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 08, 2016, 21:30 »
Disturbed are fantastic so far and I'm going to give Pantera, Trivium, and Device a go before I go to sleep.

Start with Disturbed's newest album if you're new to them. It's not as heavy as everything before that so it's great to start on. Then if you like that, Indestructible is really good and so is Ten Thousand Fists.

Trivium I need to hear more of and they're pretty good too. The other two I haven't given a listen.

I did my audition with a friend for one acts at my high school and I wasn't a nervous wreck, so I feel really good about it.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN