Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 383997 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1710 on: April 04, 2016, 16:27 »
having a school housing meeting being called, this is the second time it's been cancelled with like an hour's heads up. really annoying, i just wanna go and get it over with. and it's probably for one of a few things:

1. the spat i had with my roommate trying to call me out for being mean to her over the laundry the other day. guess what! you're mean to the 3 of us all the time and both of them are gonna take my side in this
2. "smell" complaint... which is pretty easy to say "isn't us" since our apartment always just smells like whatever someone was just cooking.
3. noise complaint from when i got home from amsterdam and i was flipping my shiz because i didn't know Florence's water got turned off that night and i wanted to take a shower. but this was weeks ago so i doubt it

either way i just kinda wanna get it done and i'm upset they postponed it from 2 pm today to 10 am tomorrow because tuesday is usually my sleep in day of the week since i don't have class til 3 but the school wants to ruin that sacred day for me...

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #1711 on: April 04, 2016, 16:40 »
so turns out i might have pernicious anemia judging from my 'immeasurably' low amounts of Vitamin D and my very low vitamin b12. If it turns out to be anemia i'll be on tablets for the rest of my life.

I sound like a bit of a hypercondriac sort of deal by going back and forth with the doc like this tho and I feel a lil bad about it incase they think im lying, because im not. I just wanna stop feeling bad u know? but holy heeeeck it explains so much.

according to hospital records ive had these deficiencies since i had ecoli when i was like 18 months. so ive had this all my life and i dont think it'll be a diet issue as much as it is a vitamin issue itself, so i'll be taking nutrition things. i'll find out in about 7 or 8 days for sure, but the doctor is pretty certain i have it and they're just trying to figure out the 'why' and if its my instinicric factor or something

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: April 04, 2016, 21:29 »
These Pikachu costumes look so amazing, I want one!

They cost $200 though.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1713 on: April 04, 2016, 21:35 »
all i've been doin is sittin all day and my legs are kill

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: April 05, 2016, 00:48 »
i kind of wish i was born in europe. you guys can buy plane tickets and train tickets and hop from hostel to hostel on a small budget and see a lot of different places and cultures on the cheap and in america its like $500 just to cross the atlantic one way :(

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: April 05, 2016, 12:12 »
drain in the shower drains really slowly whenever i try to take a shower it ends up being more like a bath

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: April 05, 2016, 13:25 »
I seem to be having a bout of amnesia or something for some reason.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #1717 on: April 05, 2016, 14:10 »
i kind of wish i was born in europe. you guys can buy plane tickets and train tickets and hop from hostel to hostel on a small budget and see a lot of different places and cultures on the cheap and in america its like $500 just to cross the atlantic one way :(
the tradeoff is that we tend to be so poor so we cant anyway

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: April 05, 2016, 16:46 »

I will happily swap if you want

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: April 05, 2016, 18:36 »
I have a voucher for Burger King (chicken royale and small chips for £1.99) I had £2, but I spent some of the money and I didn't realise till it was too late. So I had to go home (with a fear of being murdered) and I had to use some of my money to go to McDonald's instead.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: April 05, 2016, 18:46 »
you guys say you'd swap with me but live in america for a couple months and realize that almost everyone's neck deep in debt and the only reason why i could rationalize coming to europe in the first place was me thinking, "hmm, gonna graduate with like 80k in student loan debt, what's an extra 4k"?

there's just this weird attitude in europe i've noticed towards america where they think it's the 50s and everyone has a high standard of living and it's just absolutely not that way. like, my god, our republican frontrunner is literally insane and people rally behind him because they're desperate, it's not a paradise by any means
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 18:55 by Kpyna »

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: April 05, 2016, 18:55 »
I'm already in debt so yeah, I'd swap instantly.

Most people would swap where they live due to a natural feeling of escapism if they're not feeling completely satisfied.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 19:12 by Kerou »

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: April 05, 2016, 19:06 »
yeah europe is full of debt might as well be in debt in another country

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1723 on: April 05, 2016, 19:24 »
you guys say you'd swap with me but live in america for a couple months and realize that almost everyone's neck deep in debt and the only reason why i could rationalize coming to europe in the first place was me thinking, "hmm, gonna graduate with like 80k in student loan debt, what's an extra 4k"?

there's just this weird attitude in europe i've noticed towards america where they think it's the 50s and everyone has a high standard of living and it's just absolutely not that way. like, my god, our republican frontrunner is literally insane and people rally behind him because they're desperate, it's not a paradise by any means
america, europe. continents is the same

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: April 05, 2016, 20:34 »
The only pet that has been my pet and pretty much solely mine ran off last night and we still haven't found her.

Edit: Happy Ending Alert. We found her.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 21:00 by SirBlaziken »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN