Author Topic: Would YOU Like to Manage the PKMN.NET tumblr Account?  (Read 1433 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Would YOU Like to Manage the PKMN.NET tumblr Account?
« on: January 03, 2016, 23:31 »
If you've been following the 'Rules' topic you should know that there has been some drafting of ideas to help further expand the PKMN.NET community, one of which is the possible introduction of an official PKMN.NET tumblr account.

We're now at the stage where we can start looking for a person or people to actually run and manage the account and get the ball rolling.

While this won't be officially launched right away, we're looking for members or a member to help trial the idea and see it through it's soft-launch period. We'll be using this time to get a theme in place, get used to having someone manage the account, test a few bits and generally see how it works for us before it's made official.

The purpose of the PKMN.NET tumblr blog is to really just give our lovely site and community a presence on tumblr. What this means is that we want someone familiar with tumblr who can represent PKMN.NET by blogging and reblogging Pokemon and PKMN.NET related content; be it Pokemon News, Pokemon Fanart (Either from tumblr or the Fan Art forum), community news, silly gifsets...whatever. As long as you don't break the forum rules or post Youkai Watch, you're actively encouraged to make the position your own and run it however you think would be fun. Seriously though, don't post Youkai Watch.

Anyway - nominate yourself, a friend or whoever you think would be suitable below along with an brief explanation as to why and/or a link to your tumblr if you're comfortable with sharing it. Please remember that we're looking for someone committed to doing this, so if you don't have the time to invest then either don't apply or grab a friend who can cover for you when you're not available. There are no limits on how much you have to post, but we don't want a situation where the account ends up untouched for weeks on end.

Name(s):
Why do you want to run the PKMN.NET tumblr?:
Link to existing tumblr account (Optional):

And of course, feel free to ask any questions if you have them.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
Re: Would YOU Like to Manage the PKMN.NET tumblr Account?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 20:00 »
Name(s): poison2007 / sam.
Why do you want to run the PKMN.NET tumblr?: why not i mean, uh, i'm pretty okay at tumblr, i could probably keep some reblogs going of any pokemon news and such. i'd be willing to work on the team and could use 1-2 more people to make sure it stays active. i think i could be some help to the community as i'm more active on tumblr at the minute, anyway.
Link to existing tumblr account (Optional): providable on private request if needed - i manage a homestuck analysis blog that has almost 1000 followers, and i built that by myself from the ground up. skype also providable on request for contacting me.

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 03:28 »
Name(s): dragoncat
Why do you want to run the PKMN.NET tumblr?: I'm on tumblr pretty regularly and I follow a few pokemon blogs that could help with reblog content. I could also try and put together some posts to promote the site and content on the site. I'd prefer to work with a small team rather than on my own though, just to make sure things stay active.
Link to existing tumblr account (Optional): I have an account, a few in fact, but I'd rather not share them unless absolutely necessary.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 18:23 »
Name(s): Shaymin, Cake, Lauren
Why do you want to run the PKMN.NET tumblr?: I've been on tumblr for 5 years now (shock horror lmao) so I know how to use it. I can create original content (pictures, writing, etc), and I do keep up to date with Pokémon news.
Link to existing tumblr account (Optional): It's linked on my profile - I currently have about 1400 followers and my blog's a mishmash of... things

Offline ashthetic

• scrublord
  • Psythor Fan
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • rebubble me
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 23:03 »

Name(s): ash / ashthetic
Why do you want to run the PKMN.NET tumblr?: well, i think itd be nice to get some moderating experience for the future, and i also know im new to this whole forum, but i think a fresh new outlook on things would be nice for the tumblr account!! ive been on tumblr for 4 years, and i really want to be able to be a part of this!
Link to existing tumblr account (Optional): http://ashthetiic.tumblr.com
E P I P H A N Y