Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 338919 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #4110 on: August 16, 2014, 22:13 »
I've just spent the evening thinking about life / death and stuff like that and the thoughts its leading to are just... really worrying. I mean, I should really try and talk to someone about it but I'm scared. I'm scared of the future, I'm scared of the present, I'm even scared of the past. I'm scared of what I've become and what I might become in the future.

Heh. I might just watch some Robin Williams films until I pass out from tiredness tbh.

I felt the same, tbh. I never knew the man had depression and it shocked me to hear the news. The funniest man alive, always carrying a smile. His movies made my childhood like so many others'. Thought the guy was immortal. It made me so sad to hear and so frightened because I've thought the same so many times. It just kinda makes me think what hope is there for us? Their medications won't work, their counselling won't work, they just sit in their little ignorant world of happiness dishing out advise that they've had no experienced basis for. And no one can just accept the symptoms of it. We're the most difficult people in the world to live with because we don't even like ourselves... so we're best to just hide it, pretend not to be hurt, because in the end all we are is an inconvenience for someone else. And other people hate it when you inconvenience them, no matter how "close" you are.

But for now I think I'll just carry on living behind an eerily familiar faux smile ^_^

RIP Robin Williams <3

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4111 on: August 17, 2014, 00:04 »
/lies down

i have been on pkmn.net for 8 years

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: August 21, 2014, 20:36 »
my ex just posted a selfie on facebook and she's lost all of her hair now and she doesn't seem that sad about it but i almost didn't recognise her and i feel awful about it and idk the whole thing's just getting me down a bit right now =[[

thanks gl <3

Wolstenholme

« Reply #4113 on: August 21, 2014, 20:49 »
It's my last day of work experience tomorrow - if I don't get that Saturday job then I might not get to work/see "Gorgeous Library Boy" again :-(

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #4114 on: August 21, 2014, 22:43 »
I'm lactose intolerant which, as it is, I can deal with. Except yesterday I ate a whole tub (UK size) of Ben and Jerry's All or Nutting... because I saw it and it intrigued me... with 25% cream and a lot of extra milk it is an amazing brand as far as my olfactory senses go.

My bowels don't agree, however. All day I've been in crippling agony, fevered and... well, my guts are at least cleansed of that awful but delicious cream. At least I didn't get the full calorific whack, huh?

Inappropriate comment of the day: It really is amazing how much your colon can store when you see it all at once :B

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: August 23, 2014, 22:16 »
It's another one of those nights
I really dislike being able to think and feel sometimes

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: August 24, 2014, 03:28 »
already feeling regret for some of the decisions ive made recently
im such an ass smh

Wolstenholme

« Reply #4117 on: August 26, 2014, 17:35 »
My best friend is moving to Newcastle.

Newcastle. On her own. For at least a year.

She's leaving sixth form a year early to go for a job with the National Youth Film Academy for a year. She got the call this morning and just rang up to tell me that she was gonna take it and other than next week I probably won't get to see her for a long long time.

Like she didn't even go to my sixth form but I just won't get any opportunities to see her at all next year.

As soon as I put the phone down it was just tears tears tears.

I can't believe this, like I'm really happy for her for getting the place and everything but how are you supposed to show someone that you're happy for them when your heart is breaking at the same time.

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #4118 on: August 27, 2014, 13:34 »
got cheated on
great

Y FC:0344-9270-9498

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: August 29, 2014, 22:08 »
Just kind of been feeling a bit... Idk... Toxic? Like, it just feels like some days my mood tries to destroy friendships and the like and then other times I just overreact to everything bad and start seeing correlations that aren't there. Chris has been away in a Cyprus too and the last time we spoke (like, this was texting to, so not really spoke but w/e) was last Thursday and we had an argument and my friends only seem to see this side of us and are like "Why are you even bothering?" And then I'll start wondering and wish chris'd send a message because I can't message him first because I'm still pretty annoyed at him but idk, maybe I'm just being dumb about it. Been drinking way too much caffeine too, and I think that's been making things worse because it makes my heart race and then I get like mini anxiety attacks and then if I get on the train of thought of death at that point then Bluh the day is ruined =/
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: August 29, 2014, 23:02 »
earbuds have broke, what is life

Offline Joeno

• WebMaster
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "It's only love, what is everyone so scared of?"
    • View Profile
    • PKMN.NET
« Reply #4121 on: August 30, 2014, 13:27 »
We're going to combine these topics into a bigger one.
Peter <3<3<3<3

Pong And Beyond - Playing through 1001 video games before we die...

P-O-K-accent-E Balls!