Author Topic: may 10th announcement speculation station  (Read 3737 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
may 10th announcement speculation station
« on: May 08, 2016, 03:42 »
ok so may 10th there will apparently be Actual News about the new pokemon games and i couldn't find a Sun/Moon speculation thread so this can act as a surrogate. if the announcement turns out to be a disappointment then you can idk, beat me up on the forum or something

cos im a giant loser i regularly check That Site almost every other day and am really excited about New Pokemon Plot cos ive tried but i can't Get Over pokemon. sigh

i luv zygarde and they're hyping him up a lot lately and i do wonder if its the box legendary for sun/moon? either that or Z is gonna be released after sun/moon idk.

i say this cos (finally i can spoiler this huzzah)

Spoiler: show

there is a weird Form of attack that zygarde uses in the 50% zygarde .vs. alain's mega-charizard that we aint seen. i could be wrong cos i just follow the anime for Juicy Zygarde Hints and overreact to everything but in one bit 50% zygarde shoots a beam,  everyone goes flying, then this happens. weird three headed dragon snake thing? zygarde 75% forme teaser?

then it all goes Dramatic Silent.

also on a side note who is betting we will get Trainer Resembling Formes of starters or w/e a la Ash-Greninja?

companies like game freak sometimes drop Weird Hints so it'll probably be nothing and im usually a bit of a cassandra a lot of the time. but im mostly posting this now and not later so if the box art is revealed and it looks like that three head dragon thing then i can be Smug i guess.

anyway speculate away and if its past the 10th voice your disappointment at how disappointing it was.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:46 by LOOK AROUND YOG. »
           

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
Re: may 10th announcement speculation station
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 22:51 »
I hope they don't do Zygarde dirty and if they're not going to give us a Z version then have Zygarde be involved in Sun/Moon somehow because I need Zygarde Perfect in my life. Especially now it's featured in that new movie alongside Magearna which is almost certainly the first Gen 7 mon.

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 13:09 »
youtube

starters don't look that great but hopefully their evolutions are cool, i'll probably pick Grass because I always pick Grass (except Gen 2).

box legendaries are alright as well I reckon.
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 14:51 »
I'm going to pick the fire starter because Litten's facial expression accurately summarize how I feel about the new starters.

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 15:00 »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The owl is everything I need in life <3
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 15:34 »
I am on team Litten, it's grumpy cat and I love it.

Needs more Gengar

Offline Makoto Niijima

• Formerly known as Juri Han.I am number 165 Ledyba in the PKMN crew 3. I <3 Rex. PSN is: JuriRyuugu
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm a member of S. T. A. R. S.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 15:43 »
Team Rowlet here, such an adorable little owl <3

As for the cover legendaries, it has to be Team Moon.

Rex made the awesome sig <3

Sakura
Thanks to Psychic Fire for my adorable Ledyba

Thanks Jaze Briena for my Ledyba recoloured as Glaceon =)

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 15:55 »
I'm definitely a fan of the Sun legendary,looks like Pyroar went super Saiyan.

Needs more Gengar

Offline The Hooded Trainer

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 16:32 »
I usually pick water, but Litten looks pretty adorable. Then again, I was with Fennekin right up until Greninja was revealed, so we'll see.

Not a huge fan of the legendaries, but I think I'll go with moon.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2016, 18:16 »
this is the first good grass starter since chikorita

for the graphics, though - i do like them and all, but they're pretty much the cutscene sprites edited a lil and maybe used some ORAS things. if we get outfit customisation and personal customisation i wont mind too much, though.

i like all of the starters this time, but my least favourite is the seal one. something irks me about it but im not sure why as i love the idea of a seal... the nose, probably? i think it would have looked better without the pink nose.

i love the grass and owl one, so i'll choose between them based on the final evolution. Rowlet Litten <3

the only problem i see with the ames of those two starters?

Rowlet = Rufflet.
Litten = Litleo.

I think nintendo's out of name ideas guys :/ owelltheytried

(i'll probably go for rowlet lets be real though... grass/flying is babe)

EDIT: Note that Rowlet's going to be weak to fire, ice(x4), poison, rock, and possibly even weak to one of it's own types, flying, if it's not resistant to it. that's more than the other two starters, at least at first stage. Plan accordingly. ESPECIALLY for that ice type coverage. Rowlet gets x4 from that.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 18:19 by Poison2007 »

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2016, 21:05 »
I am all about Popplio. The others are really cute too and I might have to wait until I see the final evolutions before I decide but at the moment I need me that sealion. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I think Popplio's final evo will be Water/Fairy with some kind of circusy theme going on but I maybe way off.

Also Sun's legendary is waaaaaaaaay cooler than Moon's, whatever it's meant to be.

Hyped for this!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2016, 21:26 »
Popplio is the one i'm going with but I like all three of the starters. Fellow Pops users may want to pack ice beam.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 22:21 »
i'm getting thug kitten (Litten), and this comes out a day after my 24th birthday.  In the US at least.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2016, 23:14 »
I want Rowlet. I've been wanting another owl based Pokemon for years plus it's the first starter you get that's a dual type since Bulbasaur.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2016, 15:20 »

i joke but MAN i was not expecting the reveal. i remember seeing the Hints that it'd be Hawaii type island place but i didn't actually believe that haha. i think i will be getting Moon cos i am a shameless ex-goth and sun hater (im about This close to having to get funny coloured glasses to be able to not die when i go outside)

only starter i care about is the fire cat BUT i hope they don't gimp the final evolutions so they can push Samurott 2.0 as the Popular One this time that gets to go in Smash and gets to go about the place with ash and gets an alternate form etc etc. cos i am still mad about them largely ignoring the Might n Power n Wisdom of Delphox for the cool epicery broheim bloke ninja zombie bacon Greninja. aaaaaaaaaaaaa

i am glad u can Customise ur character (apparently) tho cos i hated that it was missing in ORAS. wonder what theyre gonna do for the Story and whether the legendaries will be in the upcoming Movie?????????? they'll probably be in the next one

Spoiler: show
dunno if the Trademarks that were filed a while ago mean anything but its possible the lion is Solgaleo and the bat thing is Lunaala????

have to say with all the hyping up they did of zygarde i do worry its basically gonna be Genesect again and they're gonna go "a movie i guess. the end. thats it. no more zygarde". i hope they release pokemon Z as a kind of Interim between Sun/Moon and, idk, whatever comes next in gen VII, Pokemon Dusk n Dawn?????? i want my playable zygarde perfect form dangit