Author Topic: Animal Crossing New Leaf [3DS]  (Read 13559 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf [3DS]
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2013, 02:58 »
Wow it's been so long. >.<

Well there's been fun going on in Ripcurl at least!

My friend visited town and pulled the creepiest stunt ever O_O...

For some unknown and bizarre reason Freya has decided we have some sort of relationship and asked me one of mankind's most difficult questions. (Seriously her next nickname choice since she got tired of darling is now dear)

Isabelle pulled this stunt on me and pulled off her usual ditzy act. (I think she's a psycho axe murderer, but more on that in a minute)

I had a rave after I realized you can dance in the club...

...and I found this gem when exploring someone's dream town!

That pretty much brings me up to date on pictoral things.. I'm getting close to filling my museum (although art alludes me).

Also towns people give you random requests for things to be built (i.e. the police station that was mentioned earlier). If you're a fan of animal crossing you'll know that the villagers are split up into types, like grouchy, snobby etc.

These types of villagers have their requests for things to be built and only those things. Fortunately the police station is one of the ones that any villager can request, but things like the benches can only be requested by certain types of villagers (so jock villagers will request blue benches whilst cranky villagers request zen benches).

*breathes in*

Anyways. Does anyone else get that lingering feeling that Isabelle is secretly a psycho? I mean sure she looks all innocent and everything. But if you report an issue with another villager the next day that villager's catchphrase will be replaced with the words "I'm sorry". This leads me to believe that Isabelle tortured them so much that all they can say and repeatedly say when they see Isabelle or anything reminding them of her (i.e. you because you work with her) is "I'm sorry".

Also I complained about a villager enough that they suddenly moved out. I somehow glitched it so I got no leaving mail, and no-one in town mentioned them ever again... I'm watching you Isabelle...

I'm sorry for being a total noob but why in the world is Link from the Legend of Zelda there?
I am your master.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2013, 03:14 »
You can dress up as various Nintendo characters in Animal Crossing.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Stmacl

• A force so evil that it wears a suit!!
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • So what are you gonna do... DEWOTT?!
    • View Profile
    • My blog the woes of a pokemon nerd
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2013, 03:24 »
Nah Link just went cruising in da Caribbean XD

Joking aside though, one of my neighbors moved out yesterday, I was so happy. He placed his house in the middle of my planned orchard and screwed up my plans. So he's left so I can place my orchard now.  ;D

No-one cared when I made a Nuke launcher, but no-one really agreed with my nuke machine gun...

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2013, 22:04 »
 Oh my days, imagine if Kapp'n sings those annoying songs just so you can't hear the muffled cries for help from under the boat?

Oh... Moe has given me his picture twice in the last half hour  :mellow: Bonbon gave me her picture twice too  :ohmy: Can you, like, sell these things anywhere?

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2013, 22:08 »
You certainly could to players! I'd be happy to buy them! x:
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2013, 19:26 »
Hey, I just bought a download code for this game yesterday while I was picking up that shiny Dialga, would anyone like to visit? Or could I visit someone? My friend code should be on my profile. Send a PM or something?