Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 380169 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1200 on: January 05, 2016, 01:55 »
I wiped my razor with my hand and I sliced my knuckle. The transition to using straight razors when you've been using the safety razors is going to take some time to get used to tbh.

This reminds me of the first time I ever used a razor. Obviously, I was in the shower and I wasn't really sure how you were meant to clean the hairs off it so I just gently wiped it on my thumb every time I needed to. Anyway, fast forward to me getting out of the shower and my thumb turning into a bloody mess in the space of about three seconds. It did not stop bleeding for so long.

All my flatmates are back in Cheltenham already and as much as I wanna stay at home, I feel really left out over here.
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1201 on: January 05, 2016, 11:10 »
This is exactly the reason I use an electric one.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1202 on: January 05, 2016, 19:24 »
i got no one to play destiny with rip

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: January 05, 2016, 19:57 »
i got no one to play destiny with rip

trying to kill the Taken Zealots without any one to do it with was an absolute pain in the ass, shoutout to the randomers who were obviously suffering from the same struggles as me, managed to pull through and get it done

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: January 05, 2016, 22:04 »
 DESTINY!?

Man, that game was the balls until Bungie was like "nah fam, we're locking all this content that you've paid for unless you pay us another £45". The Phogoth raid was always a pain since you would have hunters trying to stab him in the shin but then they would get rekt and rage quit.

One of my mates keeps ditching me to hang out with another mate who went behind his back and got with his ex after a few days of being apart. There's also a rapist as part of this group (he diddled a drunk girl who was sleeping next to him whilst sober), another technical rapist (slept with a 14 year old) and a bunch of girls who only use him to pad their egos. Not to mention the fact that the last guy used to stalk us through town when we used to hang out with his ex and he also let his friend throw a cinder block through the windscreen of a car belonging to one of the girls who was with us at the time.

I just don't get it tbh. Maybe it's cognitive dissonance brought on by his insecurities since he can't "one-up" us with education since he's not in university. It's one of the only things I can think of atm since he acted weird when his "thick" friend got in and he started to resent her.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: January 06, 2016, 02:52 »
My body always chooses to fight itself at the most inconvenient times and i'm just now figuring that out. On an unrelated note, having the equivalent of 2 study halls to end a school day is not fun.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #1206 on: January 06, 2016, 20:11 »
so my fridgefreezer just broke yesterday. we would have had nothing to eat if it hadn't been for my uncle.

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1207 on: January 06, 2016, 20:42 »
I want to go back to uni on Tuesday but at the same time I don't want to. Next semester is going to be Hell and there's so much crap I need to sort when I get back like flat hunting and actually finding people who want to live with me??? also a new girl apparently moved in this week, I hope I get on okay with her! Two of girls were doing my nut in last semester, sorta hoping they don't come back. Worst of all I'll be finding out my grades I'm not looking forward to it aH

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: January 06, 2016, 21:52 »
 Watching Live at the Apollo. It just hit me that they probably show other people laughing in the audience to encourage the people at home to laugh.

I feel dirty. Go away psychology.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: January 06, 2016, 22:07 »
Guy I had to face in league today fooled me completely. He usually runs a 2 electric type set and a scrafty, so I didn't use Xatu and I made meloetta an assault vest attacker. That was my error. Xatu would've countered his hazards, glare, and roar and heal bell would've kept the team healthy (which is what I usually run on meloetta). The guy planned this and beat me 4-0. Doesn't help that rotom wash got ohko'd by a crit specs t-bolt from raikou. >.>

Plus, I'm having to teach my sister how to simple algebraic equations (ex: -40 = -5p) by just simply doing the opposite of what they're telling you instead of doing some roundabout process that does the same thing to get the same answer.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 00:11 by SirBlaziken »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: January 07, 2016, 00:38 »
Watching Live at the Apollo. It just hit me that they probably show other people laughing in the audience to encourage the people at home to laugh.

I feel dirty. Go away psychology.

thats how people find the big bang theory funny. without the laughtrack its bleak and miserable.
its pretty cool psychology but really you dont need an audience to tell you to laugh at someone. just listen to what theyre saying and youll know everyone in the audience has bad taste.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: January 07, 2016, 00:44 »
Oh dang Sylar throwing shade at BBT...

I'm gonna have to bring up the courage to call Childline and follow their advice ): Very grateful that I don't need to call for myself, but... it's gonna be tough.

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: January 07, 2016, 01:14 »
Oh dang Sylar throwing shade at BBT...

its pretty hard not to

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: January 07, 2016, 01:45 »
BBT is the absolute worst. It's literally making a joke of an autistic guy, while they make the most mainstream pop culture and video game references, and then there's an over-the-top laughtrack to remind you "hey, that was supposed to be a joke!". Then everyone who enjoys it calls it nerd humor. IMO it's ok to joke about things that are controversial or just plain messed up, but when I watch that show I can't think of it in any other way but making fun of the mentally challenged while there's one token female character that hangs with them so they can have someone "normal" thrown in there to set up more situations where we can laugh at the nerdy characters.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: January 07, 2016, 02:45 »
 I just had my first 2:2 grade and now I feel dirtier. There wasn't anything wrong with the essay so I'm guessing it's just a lack of further reading and diversity. Would have loved some feedback other than "good" since now I don't know where I went wrong.

Two marks away from a 2:1 - 58/100. Actually kinda gutted since that's like... a D grade. Completely blew my confidence for these exams out of the water.

It's not even hard, like.

I've got five days until my statistics exam but there isn't negative marking so I'm okay.
 Eight days until my Individual and Abnormal exam which is what I just got a D in so I'm a little concerned.
 Eleven days until my Cognition.

Gutted fam, I started revising this week since we haven't done that much work but this is gutting.