Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 702610 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #4215 on: May 04, 2011, 18:21 »

> Finished our 5-night LotR extended versions marathon last night

...it took you 5 nights?! we did it all in a oner once, it was worth the lack of sleep!

just watched thor... why can't i have chris hemsworth =[ it was brilliant though!
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Dragonpika

• Call me Kay~
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • blub!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4216 on: May 04, 2011, 18:29 »
...it took you 5 nights?! we did it all in a oner once, it was worth the lack of sleep!

just watched thor... why can't i have chris hemsworth =[ it was brilliant though!

We did consider it, but not all of us were up for being that hardcore, so we decided to watch it over several nights so everyone could watch it together =]

Mega respect for doing it though =P I bow to your LotR hardcority.

wake up, kids
    we've got the dreamers disease

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4217 on: May 04, 2011, 18:35 »
part of post about electrolysis lol

< this was my face when i read this
this is good! i might have actually actually said 'YES' out loud when i read this? YEAH! i'm not good at the whole GOOD JOB thing but for real i'm happy :3 i wish you luck doctor super fantastic white person! you're supposed to wish people luck in this situation right? i think so... maybe!

<3 <> <3<

and i'm happy because if you could see me in this shirt
you can't see anything. in fact i don't look at all feminine. GR8.
even if it's a little warm and hard to breathe ugh
also my friend might be streaming con air and iron giant tonight?? YES.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: May 04, 2011, 19:02 »

< this was my face when i read this
this is good! i might have actually actually said 'YES' out loud when i read this? YEAH! i'm not good at the whole GOOD JOB thing but for real i'm happy :3 i wish you luck doctor super fantastic white person! you're supposed to wish people luck in this situation right? i think so... maybe!

<3 <> <3<

hahahahaha awww C: <3 <> <3<

its going to be a little expensive i think and i am really hard to spend money with all like totally "is it worth it"
i mean it took me a good year and a half to get a laptop
good half year to buy bits to make my computer
nowadays i try not to think about things that i buy that i need like normal people do? i mean it's good to be thrifty but i was getting to worryingly obsessive levels about it before all like "can't spend money on good food or enjoying myself wouldn't be right what if i need that money"

but i mean its worth it for happiness right?
 all that stuff about not being able to put a price on happiness and i think just getting rid of this damn facial hair for starters would just be quite great? hell i think i would be a lot more happier in most respects for that alone
i mean people are like "just shave it" i am so sick of shaving it is unreal and my skin is all "get that thing away from me" /gets all cut up and i'm so sick of not being able to get it right
and i do love the charm of old fashioned saftey razor shaving but its just not fun for me any more and the technique i cannot do it and i just want it GONE i like moustaches and beard but NOT ON ME i just want rid of the damn stuff so i can at least look slightly more normal

i mean like i said its going to be expensive but i have a job and the summer holidays are coming up (overtime) so if needs be~~~
altho to be honest i met someone who used to work in our store who moved into another store? she was telling me she didn't know how she got by in our old store cos it really is awful and there's just this atmosphere and 95% of the customers are total rudeness and snobby and lack of manners completely and her new store sounds fun so i might put in for a transfer specially if king bummo 2400 gets in as a supervisor
so if i can get that part of my life sorted too afhfsdfhsdufiuh ¦D ¦D ¦D

and i'm happy because if you could see me in this shirt
you can't see anything. in fact i don't look at all feminine. GR8.

pics

now

please?

even if it's a little warm and hard to breathe ugh

its the price for looking fabulous unfortunetly ;;
its like ugh how do people even wear stuff sometimes
i mean high heels w/e no interest in those but it seems like there's no awesome without just a little bit of "aughhghghg halp"
           

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4219 on: May 04, 2011, 19:05 »
more or less everything on this page 

let's say everything in this topic 
whyever not 

stubbornly ignoring these forms that i have to do and can't find things for right now 
damn them all, right 
much better 

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 19:08 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4220 on: May 04, 2011, 19:13 »
more or less everything on this page 

that includes this post of yours imo
           

Offline Winston Payne

• A Real Nowhere Man
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • There I will go.
    • View Profile
    • Covered Wars, Allegedly.
« Reply #4221 on: May 04, 2011, 19:16 »
Can now pretty much play Octopus's Garden.
Which is an awesome song. Very bluesy, with plenty of string bending, replete with silly guitar-faces!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4222 on: May 04, 2011, 19:37 »
casually edits this

oh man i'm the same with money
mostly because i'm the unemployed SCUM OF BRITAIN so i only get handouts from the parents every once in a good few months. i'm just terrible with money anyway SHRUG i'll get there eventually. EVENTUALLY... [never]

but for realsies i think this will be WORTH IT because hell i can see why you'd gt sick of that :( i'd end up just leaving it and being like nathan petrelli in season 2 of heroes LOL.

> Doctor Super Fantastic White Person: First, be the pony. Then, kick violently at a customer.
but wear a Clever Disguise so there are no disputes in court. it's cool you'll be getting out of that store so it's not like it's YOUR PROBLEM...~*~*~*~

ok i shall attempt some even though i'm not camera savvy? THEY HATE ME A LOT.
but yes.

and dude it's not even a proper binder yet WOW it's just a vest thing that's supposed to like hold things in and it does a good job but MY GOD WHY DID IT ONLY COME IN BLACK IT'S LIKE IT WANTS ME TO MELT IN THE SUDDEN GLASGOW SUN ;______________;
high heels suck too i had to wear them at my sister's wedding e_e it was like 'move?? oh-- no. uh i'll just... stand here. it's nice here in this spot right here.'

*SIGN*
hugs everyone here

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: May 04, 2011, 19:54 »
This page. Everything about this page. *hugs you all*

Currently eating marshmallows, planning to watch an Eddie Izzard DVD with a hot chocolate tonight after I decided that allowing them to stay on the floor for 4 months at home was a crime and it had to change. Hopefully I watch more than 3 before I go home, I've only watched 3 of the 7 and I have to watch them in order. @.@

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4224 on: May 04, 2011, 20:06 »
how do you "like" posts in this place anyway 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4225 on: May 04, 2011, 20:48 »
oh man i'm the same with money
mostly because i'm the unemployed SCUM OF BRITAIN so i only get handouts from the parents every once in a good few months. i'm just terrible with money anyway SHRUG i'll get there eventually. EVENTUALLY... [never]

omg i didn't help myself much with the way i became independant (its a long story) but jdsjsdkf i wish i was able to care less about the things i spennt my money on it'd be a little easier although it's prudent to be slightly thrifty i guess

but for realsies i think this will be WORTH IT because hell i can see why you'd gt sick of that :( i'd end up just leaving it and being like nathan petrelli in season 2 of heroes LOL.

i don't get why its like WOW I HAVE A BUMFLUFF MOUSTACHE C: C: C: C: and its like good god take my facial hair i hate it it's perfect beard growing material except I NEVER WANTED TO HAVE A BEARD EVER although some people actually like/suit facial hair so eh

> Doctor Super Fantastic White Person: First, be the pony. Then, kick violently at a customer.

You can't punch this stupid customer, but frankly you can imagine why anyone would want to! But you give the customer begrudging service anyway. It's name is THANKS BYE GET OUT OF THE SHOP

oh my god the person in the wool shop was telling me about how she can just tell people to go away they're being dicks
she also has awesome multicolour hair too one of these days i'll be able to do that toooooo

one of my PLANS was to get a job that pays a bit of money or do something that pays some money for some time, save up and try and open up a twee shop of something that i like lots that'd be lovely ¦D
whatever it is everyone on here who is cool gets discounts for sure

but wear a Clever Disguise so there are no disputes in court. it's cool you'll be getting out of that store so it's not like it's YOUR PROBLEM...~*~*~*~

if i am allowed to transfer then i'm going to the one near town where the camp co-worker who was VERY ANNOYING and pestered me constantly during a shift currently is but he did make the shift interesting and he was okay even though he was annoying and rubbish on shop floor but bless him he was a decent guy to work with *sign*

haha yeah i can be all "they were transphobic ;;" and such

i mean if customers can come up to me and laugh and call me "mr boobies" and laugh and point  while i'm on the till (to be fair this was only one lot of customers and i haven't seen these three since) then it's only fair that i get to cut their heads off i mean less of the whole sort of me being a sensitive bummo wahh wahh someone called me names
and more the fact that why did they say it knowing i can't even so full well do anything about it? and that telling them the whole story is just pointless cos they'll laugh even more?
i can't sass them back or tell them to f off because it's a national chain and i just had to sit there and have them laugh at me and begrudgingly serve me "ohh they're drunk hahaha" (more like i'm not even telling them to shut up and laughing along with them) said the strumpet who was with them
well thats great
and when they left the store i could hear one of them go "ahahaha is he gonna cry?"

and it was like good god

the even worse thing was that the minute i got off the till the bell went and i had to go back on and pretend to be happy even though i was most definitely not nrrrrrr and oh would you look at that 80% of you are surly for no reason i am trying my BEST HERE JDFSFJOSD YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT MAKING IT EASY

BUT I DIGRESS

one day i will have a different job but thats why i'm in uni atm

ok i shall attempt some even though i'm not camera savvy? THEY HATE ME A LOT.
but yes.

YES

and dude it's not even a proper binder yet WOW it's just a vest thing that's supposed to like hold things in and it does a good job but MY GOD WHY DID IT ONLY COME IN BLACK IT'S LIKE IT WANTS ME TO MELT IN THE SUDDEN GLASGOW SUN ;______________;

wait so other colours of clothes exist apart from black???
not kidding i only have one brown top and one purple top the rest are all black
i need more purple

awesomeo at a non-binder doing a binders job tho~!

wow i mean i do like black but good god what i'd give for a purple version  of stuff i mean people dont even see it anyway but still

high heels suck too i had to wear them at my sister's wedding e_e it was like 'move?? oh-- no. uh i'll just... stand here. it's nice here in this spot right here.'

ugughfhgfhh i'm lucky i've never had an interest in the whole high heels thing i mean it'd be funny to try but good god no i'm sure it was an edwardian torture device that somehow got mistranscribed in history as appropriate footwear somehow

This page. Everything about this page. *hugs you all*

Currently eating marshmallows, planning to watch an Eddie Izzard DVD with a hot chocolate tonight after I decided that allowing them to stay on the floor for 4 months at home was a crime and it had to change. Hopefully I watch more than 3 before I go home, I've only watched 3 of the 7 and I have to watch them in order. @.@

yes more hugs are in order for webby too BIG GAY GROUP HUG FÜR ALLE
           

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #4226 on: May 04, 2011, 22:49 »
I've been in quite a good mood for the past few days for no apparent reason =]

Also me and some friends did a Nike Training workout in our hall's common room earlier. It was so funny for some reason, and also exercise =P

And then I've just spent the past 2 hours with my ex, and it was really nice. It was just chatting about random rubbish, but it was just good to see him really. Although I am now a little confused about what he thinks of me. I will see what happens.

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #4227 on: May 04, 2011, 22:51 »
I was worried about some tests that happened today.
As it turns out, it was as easy as beans.

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #4228 on: May 04, 2011, 22:52 »
Seeing HIGNFY tomorrow starring Ross Noble and Alexander Armstrong

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member