Author Topic: Pokemon Shop (Beta version, only for ORAS and Pokemon XY)  (Read 2649 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ThePokemonBreeder

Hello. I have been getting addicted to breeding, and i wanted to start making a beta version of the actual shop. Credits to Delicious_Scout, I was inspired by you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How it works: I am selling bred Pokemon, and the cost is usually a Pokemon I do not have in my Pokedex

If your interested, email naviaaj@gmail.com
(Naviaaj is pronounced naviaa-j)
When you email, I will explain maybe a bit more kinda about the shop.
Easier way: just join my discord, its not about Pokemon in general, but we do have Pokecord there. Just say that you also are there to get a Pokemon.
https://discord.gg/XhpQrM

ALSO:Well, when you email I will ask for Nintendo3ds Friend Code and tell mine. Then it may take a while but you may appear on the Friends List on PSS. Then we can trade. If this gets out of hand i'm really sorry if I unbudddied you from that list, since their may be a lot of people.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon For Sale Currently:           (If these ever go out for now, i can restock, but only add just one more sadly.)
Mareep: Female, Level 1, Current moves are Tackle and Growl. Attack is at 6, Defense is at 5, Sp. Attack at 6, Sp. Def at 5, Speed at 6. Nature is Naive, Ability is Static.

Oshawott: Male, Level 1, Current moves are Tackle. Attack is at 5, Defense is at 6, Sp. Attack at 6, Sp. Def at 5, speed at 6. Nature is Bold, Ability is Torrent.

Espurr:Female, Level 1, Current moves are Scratch and Leer. Attack is at 5, Defense is at 5, everything else is at 6. Nature is Mild, Ability is Infilrator.

Houndour: Male, Level 1, Current moves are Leer and Ember. Attack is at 5, Defense is at 5, everything else at 6. Nature is Modest, Ability is Flash Fire.

Geodude: Female, Level 1, Current moves are Tackle and Defense Curl. Defense is at 6, everything else at 5. Nature is Calm, Ability is sturdy.

Treecko: Male, Level 1, Current moves are Pound, Leer, and Leaf Storm. Defense at 5, everything else at 6. Nature is Hardy, ability is Overgrow.

Shuppet: Male, Level 1, Current moves are Knock Off and Phantom Force. Defense at 5, Sp. Def at 5, everything else at 6. Nature is Hardy, Ability is Frisk.

Illumise: Female, Level 1, Current moves are Play Nice, Tackle, and Confuse Ray. Everything is at 6. Nature is Docile, Ability is Tinted Lens.

Cyndaquil: Male, Level 1, Current moves are Tackle and Leer. Speed at 5, everything else at 6. Nature is Quiet, Ability is Blaze.

Volbeat: Male, Level 1, Current moves are Flash and Tackle. Sp. Attack is at 5, Speed at 5, everything else at 6. Nature is Sassy, Ability is Illuminate.

(All for now, stay tuned for the full release!)

Note: No Pokemon are wearing items.
Pokemon currently collected for full release of the shop: 25, not including the ones already in shop.

Pokemon in beta shop already: 10

Total: Still 25 possibly.

Eggs pending: A LOT of male Eevee eggs, (in case of if a Eevee was purchased.)
More coming soon. If you have any questions, email naviaaj. (Read above for email?)

This was inspired by Delicious_Scout, check their Pokemon IV Shop out. I'm also sorry to Delicious_Scout if this is copying or anything, so I made sure to credit, I don't think we have the same but I got inspired to make a shop.

Please if you want a Pokemon as well, email with the subject Pokemon Shop or I would still mistaken it for trash.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mentions:
All Pokemon on the list are mine and bred, except for the people who traded me, I bred those Pokemon for more.

When the full shop is released, if there is a Pokemon that has been on here but nobody wanting it then it will just be moved to the real shop.

On the full release of the shop, it may be less messier.

The beta shop only haves 10 Pokemon's, since I am busy and also since 50 Pokemon's or something for a beta version of the shop is kinda weird to me.

Pokemon amount possibly coming in the real shop: 40 possibly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits: (?)
Thank you Angel, (on Pokemon PSS) for trading me those shiny Pokemon. You are very sweet. I breeded those shinies for some of the Pokemon that will be in the full shop.
                                                           -ThePokemonBreeder
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 21:40 by シルベオン »