Author Topic: Darn, I missed this!  (Read 821 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
Darn, I missed this!
« on: February 05, 2014, 13:26 »
Hello there,

"I am here to trade hats and more unusual hats", this is what I would say if I were in a TF2 forum, but since this is not the case, I am going to say that I am here to trade Pokémon and more Shiny Pokémon (if I find some).

I am mostly in X&Y part and in the trade area, and some must have seen me and my totally politically correct posts, that includes Richard, Hitmonchu and ShinyBlaziken, for example.

I am also a breeder, but the lack of good IV'd Pokémon of my own forces me to rely on Wonder Trades (dang you, Weedles!) to fullfy my objectives.

I hope I made myself clear, and, as well, I hope to be well-received here; I shall treat you with respect as well, and maybe as friends.

Regards, Dolan Delicious_Scout.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Re: Darn, I missed this!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 13:36 »
Hey there! I'll be the first to officially welcome you to the forums! You're a pretty cool guy, and I'm looking forward to our next trade! :>
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 23:59 »
Here's my official welcome. Right now, i'm breeding pumpkaboo now for Richard so I can get the bold eevee I need.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 00:08 »
seen you posting around a bit before this but never really said anything to you haha... guess i could start now! welcome to the site, hope you have fun here!