Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 381186 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1365 on: January 27, 2016, 22:29 »
im not a psychiatrist or w/e beth is

hahahaha sadly i am not a psychiatrist (i wish). id never last in med school with my dumb slow braine and to cut a long and boring story short i am a semi-high-functioning barmy spasmo minoritylord who is Educating Myself from what i can find and tryina get a job in a mental hospital/autism daycare, to Work With My Own Kind so to speak and use/pass on what i learn/find out to people who need it. and then going on from there to like crazy ward matron or rising to become queen of the loonies or something????? spacko neuroscientist????????????? who knows

i mean tbqh with you my pipe dream is Self Empowerment Thru Learning thru Personal Fashion Crafts (knitting, spinning, sewing etc ur own clothes n accessories n various nicknacks) but we'll see

Btb M. Yog, I think you'll agree that there are too many academic terminologies in that post than are necessarily helpful. You might find a more engaging address in a conversational standpoint with the use of more common synonyms.

aw really? i spent a whole 45 minutes on it trying to make it more understandable than my usual, haha. i mean u weren't to know but as mentioned above making things Readable/Understandable is a proper Struggle for my dumbbrains so anything actually vaguely understood out of what i type is a Plus most the time haha.

i mean i expect it will get marginally better if/when i go thru a couple upcoming doctors appts/re-referrals (we'll see if we can fix the bad attention span/focus issues at least if nothing else) so here's hoping!

Like... shows about trans-people would be more relevant tbh. Even a series that follows the lives of trans-kids to illustrate the problems that they might face on a daily basis would be more educational than the drivel that BBC3 ruins its reputation with.

yeh sadly esp since the tories came in and they're doing their best not to get Axed its gone right downhill lately. even the news site is 100% eh-tastic now, and thats not even getting into the mess the place is internally in general.

re: trans shows it was a good while back but channel 4 had a nice series called My Transsexual Summer which i quite enjoyed. it was very Public Faced ofc so naturally tumblr et al. didn't want to know or ignored it cos you couldn't get notes by making a megalovania remix of it or w/e. but on the whole i thought it was v good as a Tactical Advance of normalising/educating the public, which is sort of the Main Mission at the moment
           

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: January 28, 2016, 00:00 »
This "Troll Hunter" show on BBC3 is so pathetic and such a waste of money lmao. BBC3 used to be so good with Being Human and In The Flesh but now they're sending out these saddos to confront other saddos in order to ask them why they're trolling them.

im so mad i thought it was gonna be like that weird norwegian film where they go hunting for literal trolls.

Surely there are more important issues and topics that could be covered? Like... shows about trans-people would be more relevant tbh. Even a series that follows the lives of trans-kids to illustrate the problems that they might face on a daily basis would be more educational than the drivel that BBC3 ruins its reputation with.

theyve had those shows! nobody watched them or watched them just to make fun of us for being freaks.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: January 28, 2016, 00:53 »
it hasn't started to bother me a lot but of course almost nobody in the shops near my house speaks english. not their bad, i just rightfully feel like an idiot when i struggle to buy food and stuff haha. shopkeepers will say phrases i don't understand and i just smile at him cause they could have said anything to me and i just don't know. only italian "conversation" ive had that i understood was i went to a store to buy a frying pan and i was like, "have frying pans?" and made a frying pan motion and she was like "mi dispiace no capisce" and i was like, "ok i'm sorry" so bad.

my real problem though is its like 2 am here and almost 8pm at home and i couldn't stay up later than 7pm last night so now im trying to tire my brain out by listening to italian and trying to wake up at 6am so i can go to orientation not dead

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1368 on: January 28, 2016, 10:57 »
I'm ill and I have to go to work and deal with people
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #1369 on: January 28, 2016, 12:17 »
yay, deadlines that i probably wont make.

yay, bruises havent healed.

yay,

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 28, 2016, 22:13 »
 I haven't watched proper TV for ages so I would have 100% missed the trans-shows entirely. They had a trans-person on Tattoo Fixers and they portrayed them as being totally normal -except his tattoo which was pretty weird tbh - which was nice.

This online discount clothes retailer has some really good things in stock at the minute but their delivery man is an absolute nob who decided to deliver my last package to the wrong house on the wrong street so that he could deliver the item between the quoted delivery times.

The gym was pretty crap too tbh since I've put on more weight than I realised so now I'm a fatty-bum at 18 stone. Pretty sure it compromised the workout too since my heart/chest went funny so I had to end it.

Needless to say, it gave me a scare.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: January 28, 2016, 22:47 »
Shall be third-wheeling on Saturday at some point because somebody and their partner got back together when they pretty much seemed done for, joy. And it annoys me for some reason. How do people pull off stuff like that???

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: January 28, 2016, 23:45 »
We ordered Chinese for dinner and we told them steamed rice with my meal. I got fried rice anyways. Now how am I supposed to soak up the leftover sauce from my general tso's chicken?
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: January 29, 2016, 01:29 »
The gym was pretty crap too tbh since I've put on more weight than I realised so now I'm a fatty-bum at 18 stone. Pretty sure it compromised the workout too since my heart/chest went funny so I had to end it.

i hope muscle weighs more than fat cos for a laff i stepped on the scales for the first time in 2 years to check what my semi-sporadic lifting has got me and im 16.8 stone (107 kg in modern world weights) and i just checked fitocracy to update it and the old weight is

13.3 stone (85 kilos). uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh (fat emoji)

id be worried cept i luv being a fatty u can fit more pies and curry in ur fat gut when ur fat. when you're thin its all "ohhhhhh anyone got some zero-cal gluten free organic vinegar for my iceberg lettuce salad. all my hair is falling out." over the constant knocking of your own bones. also you burn weight quicker as a fatty when you exercise but slim jims have to do a pentathalon.

glorious fatties club, whos w/ me
           

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1374 on: January 29, 2016, 06:31 »
i had to take 3 of my meds yesterafdy. 3!! 3!!!! that's two too many

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1375 on: January 29, 2016, 08:25 »
it hasn't started to bother me a lot but of course almost nobody in the shops near my house speaks english.

To be fair, they don't have to. It's their country. It's like when Brits go to Spain and complain everyone's called Pedro and there's no fish and chips available.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1376 on: January 29, 2016, 09:09 »
It's pay day. I haven't been paid. I need money.
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: January 29, 2016, 10:59 »
glorious fatties club, whos w/ me

I think muscle weighs more than fat as a friend is like 14 stone but mostly muscle now! Keep making them gains brah!

It'll probably take like... three to four months to get down to 15 stone from 18. It's not bad, like, because of that whole #newyearnewme crap but whew, three months of suffering until I get back to normal.

Fortunately cottage cheese and tuna doesn't taste that bad with some veggies and pepper and these cookbooks are an excuse to try other foods... although one of them is how to make cakes and stuff and I don't know what the author was thinking but generally fitness and dieting doesn't equal eating cakes 24/7 because they have protein :/

Also one of my favourite lifters looks like this girl I was hella into lmao and now it's putting me off her and she doesn't have much of a following on Tumblr so I can't fitness spam.

That feel when a band makes one great song but then all their other stuff is mediocre at best.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 29, 2016, 13:01 »
To be fair, they don't have to. It's their country. It's like when Brits go to Spain and complain everyone's called Pedro and there's no fish and chips available.

dude, i'm not holding it against them, but if you don't think its my right to be frustrated i couldnt find a frying pan and trash can in 2 hours we have a difference of opinion

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1379 on: January 29, 2016, 21:01 »
i napped. what year is it