Author Topic: My First Sprite Ever:  (Read 4352 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

Re: My First Sprite Ever:
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 13:52 »
Here's the Solrock/Spinarak I wasn't really sure how to fit the red in for the pinsir things, so I didn't. But I hope you like it all the same

Oh, sorry 'bout that, bro. But you outdid yourself! It looks so sexy! Thanks, bro! ^_^
That's alright! & hey, call me Chloe :) !

Draghost999

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 17:38 »
Here's the Solrock/Spinarak I wasn't really sure how to fit the red in for the pinsir things, so I didn't. But I hope you like it all the same

Holy carrap!!! Oh my goodness!!! Look at those matching Spinarak spots displaced onto Solrock!!! I love it!!! Good grief!!! I have to tell my Exclamation-Mark Factory to make more exclamation marks!!! This is #1!!! Oh my... what the!!! GORGEOUS!!! :ohmy: ;D ;D ;D

Thank you, Chloe. :yeswink: :police:

Wolstenholme

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 17:58 »
It's alright! I really wasn't expecting as much of a reaction! I've finally found something I'm actually really good at  ;D

Draghost999

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 18:05 »
Well then...

If you could recolor Masquerain as Beautifly,

I would be very pleased! >:D

Wolstenholme

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 19:13 »

Here you go!

It looks god-awful close up

Draghost999

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 19:41 »
Awful? Nonsense. It looks cute like it wants to lay eggs on me, but here's an equation to justify it's looks:

jack-o-lantern + snowman + butterfly + moth + ragdoll + stitches + scarecrow + gray + witch + Halloween + Beautifly + Masquerain + blue eyes + hairclip + antenna + dental floss + kite + plane guiding tower in the night + the Name Rater + crying "Forever Alone" meme + Cacturne + zombie + swastika + mirror + white + PKMN.NET + spriting + color + master spritesmanship + drumroll + plus signs + math + fast work + this topic + ? + ! + ;D + awright =

It looks perfecto like a girl with piercing blue eyes. Thank you!!! :tongue2:

Now...

How about a... (if you do mixes)

Marill mixed with Girafarig, with the Marill as the base. I'm expecting Marill to have Girafarig's tail, and get its recolor too.

If you don't do mixes, then Marill recoloured as Girafarig please and thanks too! ;D

Wolstenholme

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 19:58 »
jack-o-lantern + snowman + butterfly + moth + ragdoll + stitches + scarecrow + gray + witch + Halloween + Beautifly + Masquerain + blue eyes + hairclip + antenna + dental floss + kite + plane guiding tower in the night + the Name Rater + crying "Forever Alone" meme + Cacturne + zombie + swastika + mirror + white + PKMN.NET + spriting + color + master spritesmanship + drumroll + plus signs + math + fast work + this topic + ? + ! +  + awright =

That just made my evening.

I can have a go at a mix, it could go horribly wrong though!  :yeswink:

Draghost999

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2013, 20:01 »
That just made my evening.

That tells me you love equations. Interesting... :police:

Wolstenholme

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2013, 20:52 »
Nah, Maths is awful.

Anyway, the eyes went a bit wrong on this one but I think it's really cute anyhow.

Draghost999

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2013, 00:44 »
It looks like an evil bride who cried off brown makeup from her eyes and got her mouth dirty with chocolate and then grew chocolate-stained fangs. And she has a tiara and she's saying, "Tell me I'm pretty, Draghost." And she also has a kangaroo pouch where her child used to be before she ate him and began to smile evilly. She also looks like she spends all day in a hula-hoop and her tail can't stop barking. She's been paid to smile and she's seething through her mouth that she'd kill her tail if it didn't behave itself. She's also fighting the urge to chase her own tail and strangle it eventually and she looks like she's smiling and waving to the President of all Marills, who is dancing around with fruit punch and congratulating Chloe on her outstanding work. And the mix is boldly asserting herself in front of everybody, calling herself Mixxy Mouse as her new name. And she apparently has relationship issues like a Pokemon version of Taylor Swift and she's drinking her own tears. Her tail looks like it's about to shoot a fireball and start frantically barking, questioning its surroundings as to where its Girafarig went. Outstanding work, Chloe! Me likey!!! Mickey. Wonderful awesome!!! ;D

It's very cute too and the eyes are nice for cute!

Caterpie recolored as Sewaddle please Chloe.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2013, 13:11 »

That's that done

Can't even believe you had time to write that paragraph. Never mind the imagination.

I also did this one for fun. Hydreigon recoloured as Charizard.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 13:47 by Wolstenholme »

quack98

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2013, 21:48 »
Ok, that Hydreigon should be the shiny!

Wolstenholme

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2013, 21:52 »
I love love love Hydreigon recolours!

Draghost999

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2013, 22:04 »
The Sewaderpie looks like it went bathing in acid. Awesome nice work und that you!

That Hydreigon looks like it would shoot blasts of Sunny-D out of its other two mouths. And it looks like it's saying "Relax, relax. *whispering* But I'll eat you anyway..." He also looks like a younger, more refreshed Hydreigon, even after a painful surgery fusing him with a Volcarona. It also looks like a golden Latios got shoved up his ass and liked what he saw inside. Its tail is also a curious snake that unsuccessfully tried to nip the Latios. And then a Charizard threw up on Hydreigon, and then a goth Exeggutor waddled over in a depression and ripped its leaves off, littered them away, and they landed on Hydreigon- who thought they looked "rad." But I completely agree, this should be the shiny Hydreigon... unlike green. I'd rather have a Charizard throw up on Hydreigon than have the actual shiny Hydreigon be covered in literally human vomit that's green like barf is in cartoons. The recolored Hydreigon looks so awesome unlike barf-green shiny Hydreigon that exists! Yet another outstanding piece of work!!! ;D ;D ;D :yeswink: 

Wolstenholme

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2013, 22:15 »
You're completely bonkers!  :nowink:  :laugh: