Author Topic: [P][A][Pw]--The 'Monster' Pokemon--[Ad]  (Read 13963 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

Re: [P][A][Pw]--The 'Monster' Pokemon--[Ad]
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 06:42 »
The Pawniard had caught Quince off guard, and the Metal Claw tore into his side. The Weavile stumbled backwards but quickly regained his balance. “I’ll get you for that…” he growled. She was so close now, and now was his chance to use Revenge and end it. But Quince’s attack stopped just short of the Pawniard’s face. Suddenly, the same claw that was attacking her only a second ago was covering his wound. She’d hurt him harder than he had thought. The Weavile was on one knee now, breathing heavily and clutching his injury. “One attack, huh…” he said under his breath. Then he looked the Pawniard in the eye. “Fine, you win! You can go ahead and arrest me now!”

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2016, 07:13 »
One attack? She was honestly as surprised as him. She chuckled, "I couldn't arrest you even if I wanted to, I'm not a Guild member. Besides, I have a feeling I wouldn't be welcomed there myself." Though she lost all memory of who she was, she did have this almost instinctual fear and hatred of the Guild. Perhaps she had a criminal past too. She smirked, "tell you what, promise not to attack me, and answer a few questions for me, and I'll give you an Oran berry. You're already weakened, you could sure use one."
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2016, 07:29 »
"You're not with the Guild? Right..." Quince said. At this point, he just accepted it. "Fine, I won't attack you. Ask your questions." He was still blunt, but he'd calmed down enough to listen.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2016, 07:44 »
"Okay, let's start with this," she reached into the bag and took out the note from earlier. "When I found this bag, I also found this inside. It says something about 'monster pokemon'. Do you know anything about that?"
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2016, 21:35 »
((Post was too short, so I added a little more))

"Monster Pokemon?" Quince thought about it for a moment. "No clue. Maybe I'd know, if I hadn't cut class and turned out a criminal.” He’d gone from aggressive, to blunt, to self-deprecating. A whole display of emotions, all for one Pawniard. “That all?” he asked somewhat impatiently, wanting the Oran Berry.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2016, 06:29 »
"Hmm, yeah, that's all for now." She put the note back into the bag and took out an Oran berry and offered it to him, skewered on her blade of course, since that's really the only way she can hold things. "Wasn't there someone else in here? You planning on looking for them?" she asked. She had no plans to leave here yet, if there was someone else in here, maybe they could tell her about this 'monster pokemon' thing. And maybe tell her why she was all the way out here and alone. Besides, she didn't feel like being alone again quite yet.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2016, 19:33 »
Quince ripped the Oran Berry off her claw and devoured it. He was quickly on his feet and good as new. “Look for them? I’m not gonna waste time looking for someone who will most likely run away again,” he answered, always straight to the point. “Whoever you are, show yourself!” he shouted across the cave. After a brief silence, he added, “I won’t hurt you.” The last part seemed more unsettling than reassuring. Still, he waited for a response.

When silence had once again reclaimed the cave, it was time for Quince to address some unfinished business he had with the Pokémon next to him. “Hey, Pawniard. Tell me this: if you’re not with the Guild, then just who are you?”

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2016, 02:03 »
"Name's Nilda, as far as I can remember. I think I lost my memory. I was in a cave some distance away from here, wandered around for a bit, now I'm here. That's all I know." She hated not knowing more about herself, but what could she do. "And you? Could you tell me your name at least?"

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 03:18 »
“Name’s Quince,” he said, swiping an apple from Nilda’s bag. “And I came here,” he chewed, “thinking this was gonna be my hideout, until you showed up.” Quince kicked back and relaxed, as he’d originally planned. Already he’d devoured the apple, carelessly throwing the leftovers aside. Now he sat against the wall and waited for the hiding Pokémon to show itself.

Offline Lindora

• Roleplayer
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2016, 13:54 »
Rina had run for a long time, but had to stop to catch her breath. She had run aimlesly, so she had no idea where she was. Then she heard shouting, not far from where she was, and her heart jumped into her mouth. She started backing away slowly, but when she heard someone say they wern't gonna heart her, she stopped. It wasn't very reassuring, but she was decicive if she should meet these pokemon or not. After a long while, she decided. She walked towards tohe sound very slowly, and soon she could see a Pawniard and a Weavile. She stopped there, and shakilly called out, "H-hello...?"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 14:09 by Lindora »
Azurilland Username: AwesomePikachu/Pokecommunity Username: PikachuAndEevee/Deviantart Username: Pekvceu

Hi! :heart:

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2016, 20:32 »
Quince seemed so relaxed, eyes closed, head rested against the cave wall. But when he heard a faint voice, he snapped back to reality and stared hard in the direction of the sound. His piercing gaze dulled a bit when he saw that it was just an Eevee, trembling in the gentle light of the cave. “Oh, so you’re the one who’s been lurking around here this whole time,” Quince said.

The nervous Eevee looked like she might run away again. He approached her calmly. “I’m Quince,” he said. “Now I know I’m not the prettiest-looking Weavile, but like I said, I won’t hurt you.” Maybe Quince came off as a brute who was mistrustful of others, but he really wasn’t that bad if she’d get to know him. He didn’t have a lot of Pokémon in his life he could count on, that’s all.

He sat down next to the Eevee. “So who in the world are you?” the scar-faced Weavile asked. “I know for sure you’re not with the Guild; you tremble too much to be an explorer,” he gestured to the Pawniard, “Can’t say the same about Nilda over there.” Not too long ago Quince had gone wild, but by now he was completely tame knowing that there was no threat.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2016, 01:41 »
"I'll take that as a compliment," she said to Quince. "Anyway," she looked to the Eevee, "I won't hurt you either. I'd rather not fight unless I have to anyway. Hope our little scrap earlier didn't scare you." She tried to make herself look as unthreatening as possible, adopting a friendlier posture and tone of voice.

Offline Lindora

• Roleplayer
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2016, 14:43 »
"T-thanks. I-I'm Rina." Rina stuttered. She did not really trust these Pokemon yet, but she figured that it would be better to have some friends then none at all. "W-who are you guys? A-and do you k-know anything about 'm-monster pokemon'?" She was extreamly curious about the monster pokemon
Azurilland Username: AwesomePikachu/Pokecommunity Username: PikachuAndEevee/Deviantart Username: Pekvceu

Hi! :heart:

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2016, 00:52 »
"I wish I knew something about monster pokemon. Actually, I was kinda hoping you knew something about them." She sighed, then let out a small laugh, "Heh, I guess we're in the same boat then," she smiled at Rina. "Anyway, like Quince over there said, I'm Nilda. Don't know much about myself other than that."

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2016, 07:13 »
“You two know each other in a past life or something? I have no idea what this monster Pokémon business is about, but somehow two cave-dwellers who live nowhere near each other do?” Quince said, teasing them a little. “Anyway, you asked who I am,” he addressed Rina, “I’m a thief. Ruthless and cold-blooded, I’m the closest thing to ‘monster Pokémon’ that I know.”

The ‘ruthless and cold-blooded’ part must’ve been a joke, because Quince smiled when he said it. That’s what the wanted posters called him, at least. But none of it was true. He may have been ostracized and misunderstood, but deep down, Quince had a good heart.