Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 380898 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #3915 on: December 11, 2019, 00:07 »
What I find annoying is that the front page hasn’t been updated since ORAS came out. Literally two Generations have occurred with the latest just starting and we still have a Gen VI game being called “the latest games.” Everything on this site is dead. Sometimes I don’t even know why I bother to see if anything new has happened because of how inactive everything is.

Maybe offer to update the site with your own articles? Could breathe some fresh life into things. (lol beat me to it)

Set myself the goal of completing two warbands before Christmas and I've finished my Despoilers but now that I'm starting my Wild Hunt, I'm realising that I've burnt myself out. Like, I'm painting up a team of elves but I just want to start my next planned project which I'm really excited about.

Idk, I just find elves to be boring.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: December 12, 2019, 19:35 »
What I find annoying is that the front page hasn’t been updated since ORAS came out. Literally two Generations have occurred with the latest just starting and we still have a Gen VI game being called “the latest games.” Everything on this site is dead. Sometimes I don’t even know why I bother to see if anything new has happened because of how inactive everything is.

natalie portman just called me and said shes going to update the site just for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
           

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3917 on: December 13, 2019, 21:00 »
i keep getting weird numbness in my arms ("bottom" half of my hand, which is my pinky and ring finger, and the corresponding bits of my arm) and it's making me worry my spine is even more messed up since i got the mri scan lol

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: December 13, 2019, 21:05 »
I'm feeling invisible again. When my parents are babysitting, they COMPLETELY ignore me. I ask them to help me with something and they don't listen. As soon as they aren't babysitting anymore, they tell me that it is too late for me to be asking for help with anything. I might as well not exist.

When would be the best time to ask them to help me? Either they're babysitting while I'm at home, they're babysitting when I'm not at home, or they're sleeping.

I can't ask anyone to help me when they're sleeping!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: December 15, 2019, 03:09 »
 Finished another Black Library book the other night and there's something about the writing/writers that bothers me. They're borderline obnoxious with the plot armour and it's really twisting my nips because it takes me out of it.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: January 11, 2020, 13:05 »
I discovered yesterday that Justin Bieber has Lyme Disease and Chronic Mononucleosis.

That's a crazy combination!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: January 23, 2020, 21:00 »
 So I've entered this painting competition but I don't know what the prize is or what I'm up against. It's annoying because I'm doubting myself even though I'd say I'm good at what I do. I guess I'm just nervous because it's the first painting competition I've ever entered in. It was one of my New Year resolutions, though, so I'm glad to actually do it.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: January 31, 2020, 12:51 »
My 12 year old laptop is probably considered a first world problem.

Having something in my possession and not being able to give it a purpose as well.

People with autism (and me, though I'm not entirely sure if I'm on the spectrum) believe that inanimate objects have a personality and feelings. How would you feel if you woke up one day and were told that you no longer have a purpose in life?

Edit: What is with that weird watermark? You can right click and view image to see the image without it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 13:36 by Petzbreeder »

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: February 01, 2020, 21:44 »
People with autism (and me, though I'm not entirely sure if I'm on the spectrum) believe that inanimate objects have a personality and feelings. How would you feel if you woke up one day and were told that you no longer have a purpose in life?

laptop society has this thing where a little bit of the old laptop lives anew in the new laptop. if you dont have a laptop when the old one has to be decommisioned it just jumps into the tv or into a watch or a clock or whatever, anything mechanical* which aint currently awake yet will do and then its friends with the other stuff in the house. this is true cos i did science at uni

*if its the sabbath or youre amish it jumps into like the door or a piece of fruit hence the famous computer The Apple
           

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3924 on: February 01, 2020, 23:46 »
it just jumps into the tv or into a watch or a clock or whatever

I see my Pokemon Pikachu Color (which I feel very close to) this way. When the battery runs out, it just waits for me to put another one in.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: February 02, 2020, 00:34 »
 The painting competition that I entered was a massive disappointment.

Second and third place went to guys who brought their mates in to vote for them. Both models were completely outdone by about half of the entries and the third model doesn't even look finished. I had a feeling that it would come down to who's part of the biggest clique but I'm annoyed that it actually came down to that.

So many of us were robbed of an actual competition and I'm genuinely annoyed. I expected a painting competition and it turned out to be a popularity contest.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: February 24, 2020, 17:14 »
me and my gf decided to go on a break and we can spin it how we like but its probably not gonna be a break that sees an end
were still staying friends and it hasnt been awkward at all because weve basically been Just Friends for the last year but man. knowing its basically over sucks.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: March 07, 2020, 00:52 »
I can't use Xploder codes on Fire Red/Leaf Green. I can enter them, but they just wont work.

TNM suggested on Discord that I could have entered the codes incorrectly, but I didn't.

As before, right click and view image to remove the watermark.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 00:55 by Petzbreeder »

Offline DaveTheTrainer

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: March 07, 2020, 17:31 »
Check that you're using the codes for the correct version of the game. There are typically different codes for NA, EU and other regions. Most of the old code websites only provide codes for the USA cartridges.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3929 on: March 08, 2020, 18:57 »
Found a painful lump in my armpit haha