Author Topic: Am I allowed to ask if I can become a mod?  (Read 1036 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
Am I allowed to ask if I can become a mod?
« on: November 30, 2015, 18:24 »
Not naming names here, but I noticed lately that I keep nagging a certain forum member from time to time about breaking the rules. All I can do is report problems with posts that this person makes for someone else to sort out.

I wouldn't mind being able to do a little more on this forum like sorting posts in the right places and merging double posts that others make.

I come online quite often, so I tend to notice the odd rule being broken or post being made in the wrong section every now and then.

I would like to be able to do a bit more about it.
If you do consider making me a mod, I'll never abuse my extra power or abuse anyone else, I'm good like that.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: Am I allowed to ask if I can become a mod?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 19:59 »
The best thing you can do is to keep reporting posts rather than responding in the topic announcing it; the button is there for a reason and we do pay attention to what goes on. Unfortunately our time is usually limited and we can only do so much at once. The use of the report feature is greatly appreciated though, as it does make our lives much easier, and is a massive help to us!

I for one tend to only really have time to check this on my phone, and so until I get an opportunity to use my laptop when it is easier to sort everything out, there's not a lot I can do.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 20:04 by That Girl in the 'Roo Suit »
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 20:04 »
I will definitely keep using the report feature.
I've noticed you've been locking posts before I can report them. I sometimes post on threads telling people when they break rules. I guess I should use the report feature first, then post.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 20:11 »
Just report it; it's much easier for us =] Even if it takes us a few days to sort out the problem, it stays reported until it's dealt with so we can see if there's a recurring problem =] Thank you for keeping an eye out though!
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-