Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 381400 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1590 on: March 09, 2016, 00:03 »
my phone therapist/councellor stopped phoning me for absolutely no reason so now i have no therapist lol yay
i got a warning before for 'missing an appointment' like two or so weeks ago, but the problem wason their side as i never got the call

this time i was at the phone the entire time and i can guarentee there was no call. like 100%, so it cant have been my fault. they just never phoned me?

im gonna have to change counsellors or something. i emailed him but no response :/

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: March 09, 2016, 01:29 »
 ^Maybe there has been something bad on their side like a death or something in the family or even their health? It's pretty crappy practice to do a 180 on a patient and leave them in the dark, pretty dickish too. Especially when it's their job to help people who can't help themselves and stuff.

University is becoming like a sea marathon and I'm burning out but I can't stop because I'll just sink. There's one week left until a three-week Easter break.

This gym-limbo is really stressful too.

It doesn't help when people are asking why I'm so annoyed all the time when the amount of stress that I'm under is out of this world right now. I'm mentally exhausted 24/7.

Also, an old friend has recently come back into my life and since she's like a sister to me everything's weird since I had gotten over the falling out and now it could happen again lol.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #1592 on: March 09, 2016, 12:03 »
i would have got contacted by the place/talking therapies/whatever hired him though, and i do have a missed call at 10am today - a time i said i would be completely unavailable on - but no email response whatsoever so :(

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1593 on: March 09, 2016, 14:34 »
It's the Cheltenham races next week which means it's gonna be absolutely chockablocka here for a full five days

You should try getting into Birmingham when the German Market is in town and it's three times as bad for two months.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: March 09, 2016, 15:47 »
You should try getting into Birmingham

u could have just stopped there

im abt to go to the drs to see if im 'anatomically normal' as my gp put it.  what fun.  if im infertile i swear to god i dont know what i'll do

thanks gl <3

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: March 09, 2016, 16:28 »
You should try getting into Birmingham when the German Market is in town and it's three times as bad for two months.

The problem is that the race course is next door to the Park n Ride so all the busses get held up and the makes congestion all the way through town (because of the horrific one way system and it all tails back around the uni, and my halls, and then the traffic lights near Tesco get absolutely packed - which they are 100% of the time anyway and that cuts of every entrance to Chelt. You have to remember that Brmingham is a city, so there's a lot more space for the cars to go, whereas Cheltenham's only a town. It's gonna be horrific.

Anyway lol I'm a massive baby and we went into Ann Summers today and I giggled the entire time 😛
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1596 on: March 09, 2016, 21:09 »
Watching Black Sails in the hotel room... but it's a season ahead of us and in Italian. I am the only one it is spoiling it for. It makes me sad.
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: March 09, 2016, 21:22 »
This new pair of jeans is a little tighter than I would normally like and it's bothering me.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1598 on: March 10, 2016, 08:44 »
u could have just stopped there

Birmingham City Centre is great- easy to get around and a great selection of shops, restaurants and concert venues. Will be even better when the tram line is finished and the Centenary Square work finished.

North Birmingham (Aston, Lozells, Birchfield, Perry Barr, Newtown) is horrible. I'll give you that.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: March 10, 2016, 19:13 »
 The hot water isn't working again so I'm tempted to just cash in my ticket, go to Hell and get some friggin warm water for once without having to play this crappy game of "check the water every few minutes".

It might be lava but at least it'll be warm for once.

I could bring your therapist if you want, P? They can explain why they're being a little frig and wussing out of their job. They'll be in Hell tho. You'll need a ouija board.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: March 10, 2016, 19:14 »
Watching Black Sails in the hotel room... but it's a season ahead of us and in Italian. I am the only one it is spoiling it for. It makes me sad.

you are in italy now, right? how is it? where are you staying? i'm in amsterdam right now but if youre by florence let me know i know a lot of good places to go

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: March 11, 2016, 14:24 »
I was in the lift bringing a trolley of laptops down, but there was people outside waiting to go in the lift, one of them, just to take the piss, kept putting her foot in the door as it closed. She did it twice. Once I shouted at her "Do you mind?!" She stopped. Then the other guy put his foot in the door, he got his shoe caught in the door. The lift door wouldn't close properly and was trying to go down. Despite pressing the "open the doors" button, it wouldn't open. I panicked. After a few moments, the lift started to go down and I got out. I said "Thank f(three letters) for that!"

Let that be a lesson to you idiots! 8)
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1602 on: March 11, 2016, 15:22 »
you are in italy now, right? how is it? where are you staying? i'm in amsterdam right now but if youre by florence let me know i know a lot of good places to go

Yeah, we're leaving Florence tomorrow lunchtime for Venice :D so far found some fab places to eat so it's all gravy
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1603 on: March 11, 2016, 18:05 »