Pokémon Games > Mystery Dungeon and Ranger

Why?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hahex and Oshawott:
Meh, the latest ranger game was kinda meh but all the other spin offs were really great! They completely supplement the pokemon world really world and broaden the pokemon experience loads as well as developing the world of pokemon.

lugia95:
I think the new ranger's main story was the weakest, but the multiplayer adds more fun to it.

RioluRiku:

--- Quote from: supernarutomangafreak on February 24, 2011, 17:17 ---Why does dungeon and ranger games suck so bad I hate all of them its not even boring to play it makes me angry it mocks with the original games its so bad that if the games where mine and not my brothers i would try to sell them but fail because nobody wants them

--- End quote ---
one of those kind eh?
cant deal with you well. stick to the Turn Based Role Playing Games.
mystery dungeon isnt fit for your playstyle or preference of gameplay. Go home and be a Pokemon Trainer
btw....

EvilJolteonOfDoom:
i like the mystery dungeon games more than any other pokemon game but the ranger games i dont like that much because they were HARD.

Green Apple:

--- Quote from: EvilJolteonOfDoom on July 13, 2011, 00:55 ---the ranger games i dont like that much because they were HARD.

--- End quote ---

you just gotta BELIEVE!!!!!! that you can do it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version