Pokémon Games > Mystery Dungeon and Ranger

Monster house

<< < (2/5) > >>

Nightmare Eater:
Ahem, been a while since I played those games but I believe the best way to escape one is to...FIGHT IT. KILL THEM ALL. With ranged attacks preferably. Also, use your orbs like the one that confuses them or cross eyes them. You'll escape or kill em all in no time.

Spriter:
Oh man I so need to play those games...just realised.

Uncle Garnetto:
I have tododile and tried using vacuum CUT. It dosnt work overly well... And after 2 turns of 5 on one I lose before it does any real damage. It did work wonders against the luxio. Killed em all except luxray in 3 moves then 4 on one against luxio won, but it isn't strong enough to kill the enemies in quicksand pit

IvanWolf♥:

--- Quote from: Garnetto on February 26, 2012, 21:19 ---I have tododile and tried using vacuum CUT. It dosnt work overly well... And after 2 turns of 5 on one I lose before it does any real damage. It did work wonders against the luxio. Killed em all except luxray in 3 moves then 4 on one against luxio won, but it isn't strong enough to kill the enemies in quicksand pit

--- End quote ---

VACUUM CUT. that's what it was!! :33 thank you XD

Inferna:
If you can't be bothered or w/e to fight just use a petrify orb and pick off a foe at a time or just head to the stairs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version