Misc > Debate

superman or batman?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Petzbreeder:
Realistically, Superman would win, unless Batman had some Kryptonite somewhere convenient!

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:
they would both talk about boring crap for about 10 pages and then bruce wayne would complain about his parents, superman would go "at least you got to know yours" and then they would make out and do it right in the middle of times square. and then wonder woman would fly in, whip them both with her lasso on their little pink tushes until they were both dead.

victor: wonder woman

ninjacob555:
now that is a comic i would read. where can i buy a copy?

Shaymin:

--- Quote from: LOOK AROUND YOG. on January 25, 2016, 20:44 ---they would both talk about boring crap for about 10 pages and then bruce wayne would complain about his parents, superman would go "at least you got to know yours" and then they would make out and do it right in the middle of times square. and then wonder woman would fly in, whip them both with her lasso on their little pink tushes until they were both dead.

victor: wonder woman

--- End quote ---

i concur with the above

Nameraterisacommie825:
BATMAN, Super DONT even belong here. Somebody should tell him LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version