Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111318 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ImASpinda

• Overpowered Contrary Spinda
  • Iceduck Fan
  • Spindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    • View Profile
Cheats That R Fake
« Reply #525 on: January 08, 2016, 21:59 »
When you use a NORMAL type move on Xerneas or Yvetal, they will do 3x less damage for the next turn.
In Geometry Dash, I'm HappyTurtle. In SMM (Super Mario Maker), I am Hulk. In Pokemon SM, Donkey, and in Yo-Kai Watch, I'm AEther (A and E together in one letter like in Danish)

Offline Mockery for One

• Was never a...
  • Rex Fan
  • Naah, this ain't cool.
    • View Profile
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #526 on: March 23, 2016, 01:05 »
Right after starting Sun and Moon save and quit. Restart, go to the Mystery Gift menu, type the serial code "SMWYOSHISEGGSNES". Typing this code will grant you an egg. This egg will be the first Pokemon in your party, and once it hatches, you'll be given the choice whether or not you want Yoshi to follow you. Choosing yes makes it so that Yoshi will follow you and act as a 7th party member, and interacting with him heals all your Pokemon. Choosing no allows you to play as Yoshi, while the character you were meant to play as will be sitting on the bed in the PC's house.

Offline Marioipod13

• Team MCPE13 Leader
  • Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #527 on: August 18, 2023, 06:19 »
In Pokemon Platinum there is a secret way to get the Azure Flute to get Arceus! Here's how:
1. Catch all other 492 Pokemon (must have caught Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina on your current save and obtained their orbs by catching them yourself, can have extra copies traded but must have caught yours)
2. Beat the Pokemon League rematch one last time
3. Go to Professor Rowan's lab and he will tell you to go to Sendoff Spring again.
4. You'll find me (yes I'm a character in the game) standing at the bridge in Sendoff Spring. Battle me (make sure to train to Level 100 before doing so because... look at this team):
* Darkrai - Level 100
* Manaphy - Level 100
* Gyarados - Level 100
* Magmortar - Level 100
* Froslass - Level 100
* Giratina - Level 100
5. When you beat me I'll give you the Azure Flute.
6. Take it to Spear Pillar and catch Arceus!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for Pokemon content!
https://www.youtube.com/@teammcpe13