Author Topic: Stooshe  (Read 1001 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ~ Robzei ~

• WHAT! HOW RUDE! Dont you EVER call me a
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Robzei :3
    • View Profile
Stooshe
« on: April 10, 2013, 02:15 »
stooshe? if you dont know them, i suggest you look them up! for those that do know of the 3 piece vocal girl group, what are your thoughts?

personally i think they are possibly one of the greatest talents to come out of the uk, however they arnt getting enough of the credibility that they deserve in my eyes. true it can be slightly annoying when they talk randomly in a song, but their harmonies are flawless, and i cant think of anyone who would possibly be able to out sing them, and not to mention how catchy their music is!

best way to describe them is a modern, barber shop, powerful and vocally gifted threesome.

also, whats your favourite or worst song in your opinion? im not one for loving hoochie momma, even though i listen to it quite a bit, but its my less favourite as i dont quite get the song itself but i am loving slip, their recent single, and see me like this.

also as an added sidenote, if anyone is interested stooshe are holding a competition where you and 3 friends could spend the day with them. heres the link if your interested: http://bit.ly/14a2z7m

so thoughts?