Author Topic: ANIME: Trivia and more!  (Read 2858 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Typhlosion

ANIME: Trivia and more!
« on: June 20, 2010, 01:14 »
Thanks to Joeno's wonderful coding skillz, all Episode Guides now have their own "Trivia" section located at the bottom of the page, full of weird and interesting facts about the episode. I've updated this for the entire first season of the anime, and more will be following in the coming days. Why not take a look?

In addition, thanks to an incredible amount of hard work from The Librarian, all episodes for the first three seasons now have full episode guides, with potentially many more to follow! Worship him as you would me.

In fact, keep an eye out for a major announcement from Joeno tomorrow - following this, you can expect much, much more work going on in the Anime section in the next few weeks, especially the addition of images from EVERY single episode, including the Pikachu shorts, special episodes, banned episodes and Movies!

We do spoil you really.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
Re: ANIME: Trivia and more!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 08:35 »
Hooray! =D

I can now flail my arms around in a happy manner. :)

Offline The Librarian

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 08:41 »
I'm hopefully aiming to make it to the end of the fourth season which, since I'm not having as much time as the past few weeks, I'm hoping on completing by mid July. If I get the time, I may even complete the whole of Johto by the end of July/beginning of August. That's as long as I don't get too busy with my own stuff. I'm going to attempt to send in at least one episode a day from now on if I can though.

After having a quick look, I'm loving the new Trivia bits at the bottoms of the pages. And I see a lot of foreign episode titles have been added too.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 19:35 by The Librarian »
"SOME PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THE SHEER FASCINATION OF DOING IT, said Death. OR FOR FAME. OR BECAUSE THEY SHOULDN'T."

Offline Iceduck

• Retired Senior Staff Member
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Rare Candy Trades - steroids for Pokemon est. 1995
    • View Profile
    • My rather bland website
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 19:51 »
This is incredible work, everyone.  Well done to all involved. 
Follow me on Twitter! - read it, discuss it, set it as your homepage.  This will soon be added to the PKMN.NET rules.