Author Topic: I Hate Being 12  (Read 2143 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jampie

• The Hay Master
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
I Hate Being 12
« on: January 07, 2015, 14:56 »
Literally, everyone bullys you online, like on Twitch and when I play games with my friends I talk to them tennagers start calling us 9 years and should be of the internet..

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
Re: I Hate Being 12
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 15:06 »
Do you want me to tell you what to say to those people or what you can do to not get those sorts of responses?
Or are you just venting.

I can tell you in a couple of years you will look back at when you were 12 and think, "God, those guys were totally right."

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 15:24 »
well 12 year olds are kind of annoying lbr

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 16:06 »
try being 21 kiddo

but seriously, people will always pick on u because of your age. if you are upset at people laughing at you/telling you to shut up "b/c ur 12" use the text chat?? idk.

teenagers can be gross and ridiculous. i had some idiot 8th grader on the 31st trying to insult me and i laughed the entire time. it sounds dumb but ignore them; they do it to get a rise out of you and the more you react the more they'll do it

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 16:16 »
No matter how old you are, people are gonna rip on you for being younger than them. Seriously, when you get wheeled into a nursing home, the 90 year olds are probably gonna start calling you a spring chicken. People are jerks to people that are younger than them. When you're a high school freshman, seniors are probably going to mess with you. And when you're a senior in high school, all the college kids will be calling you immature. And so on and so forth. You just gotta learn to ignore it, they're just trying to get a rise out of you.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 17:28 »
 Can you use some sort of party chat online so you're just talking to your friends?

In past experiences, the younger kids were the ones to insist that you perform fellatio to strangers. Like, there isn't any build up to it either - you just say something into the mic and some ankle shanker is down your throat trying to abuse you.

Just avoid them, kiddo. There's no need to get upset over people playing video games but don't provoke them either. Your skin will thicken eventually and it'll bounce off.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 22:16 »
Please, it gets worse as you get older from my experience. The pressure of High School with College looming over your head, you face threats from all sides and the work load jumps drastically. Plus, bullying goes to one of two extremes, either gets a lot worse or goes away altogether. You have to be on guard as you get older because the older you get, if people can take advantage of you, they likely will.

So basically what Shaymin and Kypna said.

The worst part for me is that i'm on here and look back on how stupid I used to be. >.<
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 22:28 »
Literally, everyone bullys you online, like on Twitch and when I play games with my friends I talk to them tennagers start calling us 9 years and should be of the internet..
I doubt you're just mentioning your age and randomly getting bullied.  I've seen 12 year olds treated fine on the internet before.  The guys on twitch et al. are just like those video game elitists that think they're funny by repeating the same meme every five seconds and saying "well, guess what, you're not allowed to like this game because my penis is bigger than yours on the internet" which isn't bullying so much as being stupid.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 22:33 »
Being 12 is great, I wish I was 12 again.

But yeah take no notice of people on twitch or games or whatever, people act like fools on there regardless of your age, they'll always find something to pick up on

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 23:00 »
OP maybe its cos u are a literal child (sorry but its true) and should be doing more w/ ur life than watching twenty/thirtysomething losers (who are bitter about wasting their glory days and try to recapitulate them by playing the NES zelda AGAIN but REALLY FAST) play videogames on a crap site for nerds
i spent most of my early teens on awful forums and i regret it so much cos everyone on forums is terrible and it was such a waste of a time when i was meant to be going out and being a half-assed delinquent nerd and making unfunny vines. except the internet in any fast good and permenant form didnt really exist back then, so

soon all these horrid things and Life Responsibilities are gonna come crashing down on you and you'll deeply regret that you wasted the only careless moment of your life so either a) grow thicker skin and ignore these people (reccommended. especially for later on)  or b) find something somewhere else

you'll also have to just deal with people Judging you for your age cos thats what stuff is like. just try to ignore it and get on with things.

try being 21 kiddo

are we really gonna play the 20s game
im well aware clairefable will come and steeldrive suplex me into the floor until i magically get older than clairefable (im still workin on it, i will be the oldest on the site and wave my gem and skull cane at u all) but enjoy the 20s is all i can say,

we have so much hugbox crap about how being a teen is So Hard and No-one Understands but oh my GOD no-one warns you about the embarassing "good band has a weird experimental pretentious phase. its weird and embarassing but i dont think i entirely regret it." that is your 20s. enjoy!!!!!!!

Being 12 is great, I wish I was 12 again.

yeah i bet u want to wear drynites and all
           

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 00:06 »
are we really gonna play the 20s game
im well aware clairefable will come and steeldrive suplex me into the floor until i magically get older than clairefable (im still workin on it, i will be the oldest on the site and wave my gem and skull cane at u all) but enjoy the 20s is all i can say

I would but I'm too old and feeble to suplex anything so I'm just gonna shake my fist and splutter something about "yoofs".

ps: you can just call me claire if you want it's cool lol

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 01:04 »
lol claire r u 12
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2015, 01:15 »
I would but I'm too old and feeble to suplex anything so I'm just gonna shake my fist and splutter something about "yoofs".

ps: you can just call me claire if you want it's cool lol

same, i threaten everyone on here with wedgies and suplexes all the time but truth be told im too lazy and too crippled at the moment and i'd probably just fall on them while fartin and have a sleep on top of them. (im 6 ft 3 on a good day so i'd own the heck out of the napoleon complex people here)
 lets go to the whisky bar and drink our regrets away. the angry amber nectar will solve everything. 

(also soz, i am just such a bonerfest when it comes to pplz names and i never know what to call people. i will attempt to call u by claire instead of BEEP BOOP PKMN.NET USER: CLAIREFABLE cos yeh its probs a lil silly of me lmao)
           

Offline palladium

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2015, 03:08 »
if you don't advertise the fact that youre 12 and if you don't act in poor behavior (basically what muhed said) then you should be fine

also you probably shouldnt advertise it bc safety. 12 year olds on the internet are prime pedophile material

and don't do anything overwhelmingly stupid. i spent my being twelve being clueless and lacking humility. there's nothing worse than someone who lacks humility.

it's not enough to love the unreal
i am inseparable from the impossible

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2015, 07:44 »
yeah i bet u want to wear drynites and all

not really, no