Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 338963 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3315 on: March 11, 2012, 18:33 »
hahaha well lifes been pretty sweet. not.

thing is i have to amend a lot of stuff so i dont break the rules so its so much worse than what im saying i guess

thursday wasnt exactly my lucky day. it was the day that the school decided they wanted to search my backpack. pretty much they found stuff they didn't like in there, police were called, and next thing i know there are police flinging questions at me that im too far in hysterics to answer. 10 day suspension elizabeth, this means you fail all of your classes for the quarter with a 60. i couldnt even process everything. they tell me to put my hands behind my back, and next thing i know im sobbing in the back of a police car. so now i have a juvinile record, im failing for the quarter, and lastly i failed out of drivers ed. i had 4 more days left of drivers ed, one of the days being the final. after the final, i take my drivers test and im one of my state's new drivers. nope. i got pulled out, wasted all that time and 650 dollars of my parents money.im signed up for counselling for my towns troubled youths now. the best part is that this is all during the weeks surrounding my birthday. im grounded which is honestly the least of my worries. im literally so beyond thinking. i just wish my parents let me stay home like i asked on thursday, i should have pretended to be sick. everyone in school is talking about me. im a hot topic once again, right after all of the hype about me had died down.returning to school will be less than a cakewalk for me

i figure today i'll go out and pick up job applications, my 16th birthday is in 2 days anyways. i'll pay to take drivers ed again, and maybe i'll ride a bike or something to work. it'd be a few miles but my parents cant afford to send me again, really.

this whole process has been so scary. i dont even want to leave the house anyways.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: March 11, 2012, 20:32 »
my bank has been completely cleared despite me not withdrawing/spending anything since thursday im going to be physically sick

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3317 on: March 12, 2012, 19:49 »
a role play partner just told me something that makes me want to rip out my heart and destroy it.

Offline rapidash king

• Typhlosion Fan
  • i'm smiling for two
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3318 on: March 12, 2012, 20:36 »
i have the cory in the house theme song stuck in my head

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: March 12, 2012, 20:55 »
i have the cory in the house theme song stuck in my head

Now I do..... I hate you so much right now.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline IvanWolf♥

• J+D S+K A+M
  • Joeno Fan
  • "Is the plot releveant or...?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: March 12, 2012, 23:53 »
i'm really not sure if this should go here or not because its not really sadness
i mean i cried but its not really....
like im just kind of numb. this wierd feeling is in my stomach but really i can tell it is not sadness, not like ive felt before anyway
its so wierd.
its kind of confusing me but.
i don't even know.

Your star will shine... And then it will fall.

Offline Kona

• Mad props to Mr. Dalliard for the avatar. The world's biggest
  • Joeno Fan
  • sir fredricko the seventytwelf of rainbow land
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: March 13, 2012, 16:49 »
>OWSLA Free treats Volume 2 released today
> 1gb download as it includes AIFF files too.

<Ledyba>: and I replied quick as a flash
<Girl>: AHHHH!!!The voices.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3322 on: March 13, 2012, 23:41 »
It's been one of those days where everything has irritated the hell out of me and built up untill i felt overwhelmed.
"At least you guys had a nice monday, my stepsister's bf beat her"
"... Well i had an exam at cadets"
*5 minute argument with her being vauge because i didn't know she had one, topic centres around her again*

The same person went nuts because her obv soon to be bf got a careers appointment and she never and has been asking since ever
"calm down its just a careers thing"
"i NEED ONE i have no idea what i want to do with my life1"

then my music teacher made a massive point because i hadn't saved my updated composition to the harddrive and was going on about how much of her time that had wasted [2 mins] to look over it.

The same person above blanked me at lunch probably to guilt trip me or w/e but she just needs to leave school. 3 int 2s in 6th year, two of those are resits of the same subjects as last year.

These dips in mood are horrible, my mood changes so quickly. One week i'm happy and conten and the next i feel low as hell.

Offline lukey lapras

• Rex Fan
  • one day my ginger stuble will be cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: March 14, 2012, 18:24 »
I got sad today because my best friend was ill and i was a loner in GCSE IT which sucks so bad, i got in contract again for punching yhis kid that hates me and he randomly came up to me and hit me so i hit him back harder and it was embarassing everyone was looking
if you dont like gingers you will be arrested, deal with it

Offline χǾØς

• X
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • ..."X" marks the spot...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: March 16, 2012, 08:13 »
That i totally forgot about this place...again....

But i found it again so i feel better :3

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: March 16, 2012, 16:56 »
i'm really not sure if this should go here or not because its not really sadness
i mean i cried but its not really....
like im just kind of numb. this wierd feeling is in my stomach but really i can tell it is not sadness, not like ive felt before anyway
its so wierd.
its kind of confusing me but.
i don't even know.

i know that feeling
i dont even know what it is either. temporary emptiness i guess.

Offline firekitten

• Welcome to the show, it's the story that you've heard a thousand times!
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: March 16, 2012, 22:00 »
eh my boyfriend broke up with me
i know this will sound stupid considering i'm ~only 14~ or whatever but yeah i kinda started to feel as if i loved him
and things seemed perfect to me, but to him they didn't obviously
he says he still wants to be close friends, and he's trying to be, but idk that just upsets me, because he's just talked to me on fb a bit, he hasn't bothered even speaking to me on xbox at all, when every night we used to talk for hours and play black ops together
i think the thing that has upset me most is that i feel like i have lost him as a friend... i was okay with him breaking up with me because i completely understood the reason why, but i have this horrible feeling i've lost him as one of my best friends even though he still wants to be friends and means it

wow i sound stupid 0k

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: March 17, 2012, 05:08 »
I just feel drained of life at the moment. I don't have any friends that i can go out with and none online to talk to so every day i just feel completely alone. I have had a terrible stutter since I can remember which has brought me nothing but mockery when I try and speak so it's hard for me to even speak to people to make a friend... I have lost interest in everything, I used to have a lot of hobbies like painting and sewing but i just don't feel like doing anything anymore, sometimes i try and force myself to start something but it just makes me angry now, every little mistake i make makes me feel like i am completely useless so i never stay with a project for very long, before i never used to mind. I don't want to eat, eating has become a chore now, it just gets in the way of my long days doing nothing but staring at my computer screen. Every day I just feel horrid and I don't know what to do about it. It has been getting worst the last month and for the the last month, every time i get into bed, i just end up crying myself to sleep, i feel completely worthless every day and I don't have anyone to talk to about it with. I feel isolated and alone. I am currently unemployed but I have done a few voluntary jobs, everyone one who worked in those places were much much older than me and didn't really pay me any notice, so even there i felt isolated.

I just don't know what to do with myself, I don't have very high hopes for the future.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: March 17, 2012, 18:46 »
Fabrice Muamba has collapsed at the Tottenham-Bolton game. He's been given CPR and such, and still hasn't come around.

Come on Muamba! You can do it!

Offline Ichigo Kurosaki

• Bankai!
  • Rex Fan
  • Tensa Zangetsu.
    • View Profile
    • AlwaysRPG
« Reply #3329 on: March 18, 2012, 04:46 »
My two best friends are fighting. One suspects another of giving information to someone that the both don't like. I don't like seeing people argue, that just makes me said, sometimes to the point of me snapping.  But, I can't do a thing to stop them from fighting...