Author Topic: What do you think of Smash 4?  (Read 13771 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think of Smash 4?
« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2015, 20:13 »
I dunno why, but there's always a group of like 2-4 characters I cannot play as. Jigglypuff is first on the list. I just can't use jigglypuff, I don't know why.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2015, 20:45 »
I dunno why, but there's always a group of like 2-4 characters I cannot play as. Jigglypuff is first on the list. I just can't use jigglypuff, I don't know why.

Neither can I, I always shoot of the side of the stage because of his B move xD
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2015, 20:47 »
I can't really use Charizard or Olimar either. Oddly enough, i'm pretty decent with Rosalina and Luma.

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2015, 22:43 »
Jigglypuff/Charizard are 2 of the characters I use the most. Palutena is probably my best character though. I should get back into smash I haven't played for a while now xD

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2015, 22:56 »
I play every day, but mostly just smash run. If anyone wants to face me, i'm up for it.

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2015, 23:04 »
I'd be up for a game with anyone at some point, I'll probably lose though.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2015, 23:10 »
If you're fully updated and willing to, I can go right now.

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2015, 23:14 »
Depends which version you want to play, if it's wii u I can go now, but if it's 3DS you'll have to wait a few days because I don't have my copy of smash with me.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2015, 23:15 »
Scratch that then, I can only do the DS version.

Meanwhile, i'm surprised at how good Rosalina is if you can get her and the luma in a rhythm.

Edit: I just beat 2 clubberskulls in a single round of smash run.

And a friend found this beauty:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 16:20 by Breaking Blaziken »

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2015, 22:29 »
I'm loving the variety I have in my mains now.

Ike / Meta Knight / Mario / Villager / Mega Man / Mewtwo / Duck Hunt Duo are all the ones I use right now.

Ike is just strong as hell. Meta Knight has been a favourite for a while, whilst Mario stuck with me after training to use his forward air to meteor opponents. Villager is the bomb - the side smash is stupidly strong, especially when you get it to full charge. Mega Man is just a fun character to use. Mewtwo has one of the best up smashes out there, it KOs a lot easier than most do. Duck Hunt Duo allows me to play with projectiles, whilst that side smash has amazing range.

Also, Toon Link is great.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2015, 16:04 »
Just had another 2 clubberskull kill smash run round, this time with game and watch.

Plus, I'm fooling around with Rosalina online for glory and i'm actually pretty decent with her.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2015, 10:36 »
I still think Bandai Namco needs to step up their game and add more of their own characters to the game. I mean as one of the game's main development company, so far only Pac Man represents them. The Mii costumes do not count at all as they do not give the Miis any added moves or significant changes other than appearance. Sega also needs more representation as does Capcom but the latter kinda gets a pass now since Ryu was added. My suggestions for additions for each company are as followed:

Sega- Add Tails with some sort of hovering involving his tails and his inventions, Knuckles with a gliding punch, Alex Kidd, Vectorman, and the guy from Comix Zone.

Bandai Namco- I still say add Goku despite protest from some people mainly due to he's the only other big name in the company's games after Pac Man and the cast of Tekken. Tekken is unlikely to have any representation other than as a Mii outfit. Also add some lesser known characters from the arcade games like Mappy the Mouse.

Capcom- Add Hsien-Ko. I'd say add Felica Morrigan but their default outfits are too provocative for Smash Bros and Hsien-Ko seems to fit better anyway. It would be nice to see a type of zombie in Smash Bros that isn't too scary looking for children playing the game and her grab/air move could be her Guillotine Swing. Think about it: Hsien-Ko falls off the stage and launches her chain which grabs the side of the stage. Her other moves could be juggling knives similarly to Circus Kirby in Triple Deluxe, tossing weapons, the spikes from the ground move she does, and her Smash could be her dropping the giant bomb or dropping large objects from the sky. BB Hood would also be fun to play as since she mainly pulls out unsuspecting objects that are really weapons in disguise. Hood's moveset could involve her giving opponents apples that explode, her Cheer Missle and flame throwers, and of course her basket swing. She could even have her dog attack as one of her Side Smash.

These are just ideas and suggestions
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:06 by Captain Jigglypuff »
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2015, 17:28 »
That's dumb.  Stop trying to push this.  It's a nintendo mascot fighter, not a Namdai mascot fighter.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2015, 18:41 »
I'm with Raven on this one. If they want more of their characters in, make a game like that. Playstation did (although I think they got into some legal trouble with that one.)

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2015, 22:33 »
I'm just saying with more video game developers involved with Smash Bros, having a few more non Nintendo fighters would diversify the game a bit more and plus we could get some different types of fighting styles never thought of being in Smash such as Hsien Ko being a type of Zombie that actually is kid friendly looking and not as violent as say the Resident Evil zombies or the guy from Comix Zone having a moveset based on his game which would involve tearing a part of the background off as if it were paper. Paper Mario could do the se and nothing like that has been done yet in the series. And you people should be glad that as much as I love Pokemon, I am not making suggestions that say only Pokemon should be added  to the line up. I  actually trying to even out company representation and suggesting who I personally would like to see in the game and make it more interesting. I'd appreciate it if those of you who think I'm trying to spam the line up with "dumb" ideas. Others have thought the same way I have. There are already dumb ideas that are in the current games but no one is pointing those out so why do you keep shooting down my opinions? I do no appreciate that one bit and I haven't liked everyone's opinion here but I'm nice enough to to complain because I know it's a matter of personal opinions. And if I can't say what I like and would like to see in the ges, then why would the title ask for my opinion if it doesn't count? It REALLY hurts that most of my opinions are being tossed aside for being "dumb" and contrary to popular beliefs. Sorry for having my own mind but I think it's not too much to ask for some respect when it comes to my opinions and ideas.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!