Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu]Get Out Alive (Warning: Will contain a LOT of violence)[J]  (Read 28675 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
^So that pokemon was a Mega Charizard X? Hm..... Interesting.

I find it funny that the youngest character besides mine is 18. xD
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
Just standard charizard actually. When grounded she's a normal chary. Just when flying is she mega

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Got me there. Also, my starter post is inconsistent with that of Zeke's character's. Guess I got word of it a different way.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
Characters accepted and added to the list.

Needs more Gengar

Wolstenholme

Name: Sunny

Species: Helioptile

Accessories (Optional): None

Moves (At least 1 attacking move recommended, but not required): Charge, Thunder Shock, Mud-Slap, Tail Whip

Bio (what's your character's personality?): Clumsy and naive. She jumps to conclusions a lot and hasn't quite got the hang of controlling her natural electricity yet. She is eager to learn but shy. Once other Pokemon get to know her she is bouncy and bubbly. If there is something to be learnt she will take the time to perfect it, she is skilled and works hard. Often, other Pokemon her own age have been taught by her. She hates waiting for things.

Backstory (What's your character's past? Optional): Ever since she could remember her bed was situated underneath the ground, the night they were taken by the Doomsday virus her parents, as always, tucked her in underneath the ground, hidden. When she woke up the next morning, she walked to where her parents slept to find them missing. There was an imposter there instead. Not her mother, not her father. A doomsday pokemon. A Heliolisk. She had known him once, his name was Ra. He chased her, she ran. She was found looking scruffy and hungry by the team two weeks before the narrative of the role play starts.

Starter post (what is your character's impressions on this mission? What about their reaction when they find out what they have to do?):
I sit on an armchair by the window looking out. It's dry and cloudy in Lumoise City today. I consider my life now, with Del, with the team, with the hoardes. I wish for my parents back. My tail is curled around my feet and my hands fiddle with it. I wait for the next meal and the next battle and the next sleep. I am always waiting. Waiting is boring, I want to learn new moves, I want to see new places but I am trapped with this group.
Del gets a phone call. I hear him talk for a while, not taking in his words. I continue staring out of the window.
He talks for about 5 minutes and then puts the phone down. He turns around.
"Team, we have some news. And I guarantee you're gonna like it."
I bet I'm not going to like it rather morbidly, I raise my head to look at Del. I'm listening.
He tells us about the cure, and Kanto and the lab. My spirits raise as he speaks, they raise fast. By the time he finishes speaking I have a real smile on my face, I feel ready to bounce around the room and yell with happiness! There is a cure.
I look around the room to see other smiles. Maybe the world will be safe again one day.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 19:20 by Chloe_ »

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Name: Slash
Species: Houndoom
Moves: Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Fire Fang, Nasty Plot
Bio: Slash is kind of a jerk. It's not because he doesn't have any "living" family, he just has an extreme sense of superiority. He will rarely own up to anything being his fault, and displays a temper if anyone tries to fault him for anything. Even though he doesn't put off a great impression, he's not pugnacious or one to be starting fights. When you get used to his inner complexes, he isn't too bad. He's powerful and defensive of his "pack", as he sees himself as a natural leader, whether you like it or not. Anyways, he'll care for the weaker, and he's steadfast to his group.
Backstory: Pretty normal background for a houndoom. Grew up in a family pack, and he was one of the more powerful pups in his litter, which eventually turned into him being one of the more powerful males in his pack. He was set to take over for his father upon his death to lead the pack, however, the Doomsday Pokemon slaughtered or converted his entire family, leaving him with little left to fight for. Knowing he was beaten, Slash, for his first time, ran in fear. He found the rest of the group, and is hoping to find the cure, and cure what remains of his family.
Starter post

A cloudy day was always strange to Slash's psyche. The sun refused to shine, and warm the fire within him, withholding the ability to make him more powerful. However, the darkness made the part of him that was filled with night's power content. Hmph, Slash concluded under his breath, as he cracked open his slanted dark red eyes. It was just another day of hiding out with the group, hoping to not get ripped apart by Doomsday pokemon.

Slash's eyes looked inside at Del, he was staring out his window blankly. Slash knew that the Mega Gengar wouldn't be able detect that Slash was staring at him. He watched Del pick up his phone, Wish I had the ability to do those things, Slash thought, as he watched the Gengar's expression change. Del's was fairly stoic as usual, but... was there a glimmer of hope? Definitely wasn't bad news, that's for sure.

Del hung up the phone, and turned around to confront the gang. "Team, we have some news. And I guarantee you're gonna like it."

Slash slowly stood up with another lazy harumph, and looked at Del. Slash stared at him blankly, one brow raised, waiting for the followup. He looked at Del's face of hope, and then it hit him.

The cure.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
yeee done

Name: Crash (yeah this isall ive got im bad at this)

Species: Arcanine

Accessories (Optional):

Moves (At least 1 attacking move recommended, but not required): ExtremeSpeed, Protect, Will-O-Wisp, Flamethrower

Bio (what's your character's personality?): He is loyal to his friends, and will go out of his way to protect them. ....Or he tries to, at least. He is a bit of a 'scaredy cat', as they say. (i have no idea how to spell that lmao) Hes a lot like your partner in Mystery Dungeon T/D/S, if youve played those games. He also really likes food ^^;

Backstory (What's your character's past? Optional): He was one of the weaker in his pack, and when they were killed by the Doomsday pokemon, he couldn't really do anything about it. He wasn't strong enough to defend them. He strove to become stronger, and while training himself, stumbled upon the group of pokemon looking for a cure.

Starter post (what is your character's impressions on this mission? What about their reaction when they find out what they have to do?)

Crash sat in the safe house in Lumiose City. He wasn't sure what would happen next. It was looking like another normal day, though. He was still a bit bewildered by the whole virus. Three thousand years, and this happens. Would the world ever recover? Or would we all be killed, at the hands of these monsters?

Suddenly, he hears the phone ring. Del picks it up. Wonder what he was talking about? Who else is even out there to use phones? The Doomsday pokemon are all surely just bloodthirsty dummies who can only think of blood... surely they can't figure these things.

Del hangs up the phone and faces the rest of the team with a grin on his face. "Team, we have some news. And I guarantee you're gonna like it."

Hm? What could that possibly be? Food? Food would be nice.
Then he got it.

The cure.

Thats just about as good as food.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 00:43 by what the heck come after six???? »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Just something about me (the person typing, not the character), if I can't post anything rp like, I read through my last post and get all particular and think of ways to improve it. Like take this out, no put it back, move that here, add this, add detail on that. So, if you see my posts change from what they once were as they were posted, you know why.

Also, I can't help but to think my character is similar to Aelita from Code Lyoko (seen the series? It's awesome). I think that's where my inspiration was drawn. Both Keira and Aelita are the ones who seem powerless, but can actually be quite dangerous in the right situation. Basically, they both are the wild cards.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 23:38 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
I've finished my form.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
All characters added! I'll wait for what the heck come after 6???? to finish up his form. Then I'll wait a day or two for any new members. After that, we will start.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Dang Zeke, you're on top of it! I wish our rp months of success.

Also, I've thought up some plot twists, scenarios, and how to play them out. I love rp's! It's a fun and creative way to release stress for me. I can't wait to start. To get in the spirit, tonight and tomorrow I may watch some Code Lyoko on Netflix.

You see, I get a bit obsessive and excited. Sorry.

Annnnnnnnd I just noticed how complex my character is. Dat flame factor.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 00:15 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
done! not sure how great my form was... lol im not good at this

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Hey, you get better, like Opal, after a while. (( Pssst, PS has an RP room, I practice there, try it)) Just keep trying. It was better than my first form. I like it! My muse has inspired me to have 2 characters for the first time.

Name: Ryu

Species: Lucario

Accessories: His left ear is torn from combat. He wears a long (like, ends flow in the wind) black scarf tied around his neck and some of the skin around his right eye is yellow and that area of skin is in a star shape. There's a lucarionite in the spike in his chest

Moves:
Extremespeed
Close combat
Aura Sphere
Protect

Moves while mega evolved:

Extremespeed
Close Combat
Dark Pulse
Flash Cannon

Bio: Ryu is mostly secretive and sticks to the shadows, but that's because he's been rejected by most due to his strength. He's cold to everyone except Keira and her parents, who are very nice to him ((connection maybe)). If you get to know him, Ryu would die for you if he had to. He's like a ninja and has a strong bond with Keira. Ryu knows of the internal flame and even helped research this. Ryu's so fast, that his attacks are a bit below average in power, takes more damage, and he tires easily when using this speed. However, don't take Ryu's power lightly. Nonetheless, with his unhuman speed, Ryu could be a dangerous ally, and an even more dangerous enemy. When he does come out, Ryu is bold and a bit reckless. If he really trusts you, Ryu can be overprotective of you.

Backstory: After being rejected by most of society, Ryu wandered the region for 2 years. Then he was caught in a big battle in which a ninetails saved him. This ninetails and another nursed Ryu back to health. He swore to repay them. Ryu also took a shining to their only child, a daughter, named Keira ((Yup, connection)). Since then, Ryu has been in good standing with that fire fox family. However, he had to fight the doomsday pokemon and with some kind of mysterious power, established an empathy link with all 3 of the foxes, like a distress call system. Ryu was about to check in when Keira's father ran out with Keira on his back. Ryu knew that the doomsday pokemon had found them, and the mother was dead.

After repaying the pokemon ((boom boom!)), Ryu followed Keira and her father in the shadows. He saw Keira's father die. Ryu really fought hard against the tears. After Keira walked off, he lost it. Then, regaining composure, he followed Keira and saw her go down. "Come on, the pokemon could be healthy!" he heard that and hid. These pokemon seemed healthy and took Keira. Ryu followed them in the base and stayed in the shadows. He swore to protect Keira with his life after seeing everything. However, Ryu had to not be seen, for he thinks that everyone hated him, like any other time. He doesn't trust anyone but Keira.

Starter post: "Keiraaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed. She'd been taken away by these pokemon, the only one I have left to love, taken.

//I must get her back!//

I used extremespeed and flew in the door as it shut. I must take her back. I fly into rooms at random, thankfully no one spots me. I find Keira's room and sneak in. A Charizard is singing to her, a lullaby? I think so. Keira falls asleep and the dragon walks out. I walk over to Keira and kneel down to her. I whisper this to her, hopefully she doesn't wake, "Keira, you may have lost everyone else, but you still have me." She doesn't stir. I softly kiss her on the head. "Good night Keira." I walk over to a dark corner in the room and doze off.

When I wake up, a screen obscures my view. I hear a noise.
"Someone's coming!" I jump into another corner as the Charizard comes back in. Someone's on the screen, a Xatu. I catch words of the conversation. The doomsday pokemon, an antidote, an journey. Keira accepted.

//A Journey? She's going, I must stick to the shadows and help her. The Charizard seems nice enough, I'll keep an eye on her. Maybe the dragon can be an ally.//

The Charizard sings that song again as the screen turns off. I swear I saw the Xatu wink at me. Keira falls asleep and the Charizard gently picks her up and takes her somewhere. I notice something is missing.

//I need to get her bag.//

I randomly fly into rooms and find her bag, the bag made of reeds and dried grass. I find Keira and a bunch of other pokemon in a central room. I jump to the ceiling quietly with the bag. A book falls out and I grab it. The journal about her.....condition. Can't lose that. Looks like an interesting mix of pokemon. Let's get started.....

((You can say that Ryu is Keira's guardian angel. However, he'll mostly travel alone and sometimes make an appearance, but only to Keira, for now.)) 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 18:49 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
And the new characters have been added! Great job on these characters everyone, I really like their backstories, personalities and such.

One more day of "recruiting" for the team, then we shall begin!

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
I read a lot, so I draw inspiration from my favorite books. Then I translate it to my rp time. These are the most complex characters i've ever done!