Author Topic: Skarmory gets a turkey stuck on his head  (Read 503 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Skarmory gets a turkey stuck on his head
« on: April 15, 2016, 17:16 »
Do I even need to tell you what this story is about? This is inspired by both Mr Bean and friends.

As skarmory is preparing a turkey (for Christmas) he gets distracted by unwrapping a present (a rocket launcher) he fires it, but the rocket ends up in the turkey, while trying to take it out, skarmory puts it on his head, and it gets stuck. Skarmory goes to Latias for help. As Latias is freaking out about the whole thing, Nidorina enters. She tells skarmory to get the turkey off his head. He tells her he can't. Latias tells Nidorina to pull, and she'll spread the legs as wide as she can (which makes skarmory giggle) Nidorina pulls, but loses her grip and Skarmory falls backwards as nidoking enters. He screams. Skarmory is happy that he scared him, though he is facing the wrong way. Nidoking tells him he's over here. Skarmory turns round, still facing the wrong way. The rocket inside the turkey explodes, destroying the turkey. Skarmory says tea's going to be late.

Later, Nidorina has a turkey on her head. Mudkip enters. He doesn't like it. Nidorina then puts some glasses on the turkey and a hat. Mudkip says she looks great, then accidently say that he loves her. Nidorina is shocked about it. Mudkip says that he didn't say that. Skarmory enters, sees Nidorina, screams and runs off.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!