Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by Shaymin on Today at 00:41 »
hHHHHHHHHHHHHH why can't i set my god damn avatar
« Last post by The Shrub Dragon on Yesterday at 22:55 »
the concept of not being able to control everything is a point of convergence between myth and reality and i, a control freak
Music / Re: Which songs are you currently obsessed with?
« Last post by Kerou on Yesterday at 22:16 »
Axian - Devotion
kawfee - sleepless nights and suicidal thoughts
gin$eng - your heart was once like mine
« Last post by The name master on Yesterday at 19:14 »
My step mum barged into my room to yell at me as usual IN THE MIDDLE MY LIVESTREAM!!! I had to cut it short because of her!

I don't care if she didn't know, ****ing rude, ignorant and embarrassing! I've never been so angry!
Random Randomness / Re: PKMN.net Photo Topic 1.3
« Last post by Kpyna on Yesterday at 18:11 »
Getting to see Blaze's face finally is pretty neat, now we can hunt you down :v

I this summer I cut 12 inches of hair off my head, friends can't call me Rapunzel anymore

Random Randomness / Re: PKMN.net Photo Topic 1.3
« Last post by Shaymin on Yesterday at 16:33 »

i think he's a demon
Music / Re: Which songs are you currently obsessed with?
« Last post by Del on Yesterday at 14:57 »
방탄소년단 (BTS) - DNA
방탄소년단 (BTS) - 고민보다 Go

been listening to a lot of BTS lately since they were performing at the AMAs last night, i reckon they did pretty great considering the fans were so loud their stage mics kept getting muted.
« Last post by Milsap on Yesterday at 14:41 »
I'm playing with Siri, and getting boring results.

I was hoping that if I asked it "What is the answer?" I would get the response "I don't know. What is the question?" or something along those lines. Apparently, The Answer is the name of a film, and Siri did a web search for it. I didn't expect that to happen!

Speaking of films, ask Siri "What is Inception about?" and it gives you a funny answer. You'll probably only get it if you've watched it first.

Tell Siri "I am your father." It's worth it.
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by Milsap on Yesterday at 14:24 »
My YouTube channel has passed the 10k view threshold, which means I can start earning money off the ad revenue.

It'll be pennies to start with, but hopefully it'll grow into something where I can put the money back into my hobby and/or suppliment my income.
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by SaRo|Rapidash on November 19, 2017, 21:49 »
The Pokemone European Internationals were so great to watch, and I bought a couple of packs of cards there and got a rainbow rare Tapu Bulu! Idk how good it is because I don't really play but it's hella pretty lmao.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10