Author Topic: Obvious Fake Games  (Read 3655 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Bulbakip

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
    • What do WE think?
Obvious Fake Games
« on: October 24, 2015, 20:41 »
If you've ever searched for Pokemon games on the internet, you've most likely stumbled upon some of the most obvious fakes. What are the funniest ones you've ever seen? Thought we might have a laugh.
Here's one:

P.S. Had to hide the website name becuase I'm not sure if it's alright to post it.

[gif]https://urpgstatic.com/img_library/pokemon_sprites_animated/001.gif[gif] [gif]https://urpgstatic.com/img_library/pokemon_sprites_animated/258.gif[gif]

Offline Mockery for One

• Was never a...
  • Rex Fan
  • Naah, this ain't cool.
    • View Profile
Re: Obvious Fake Games
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 00:30 »
Diamond and Jade (badly translated versions of Mobile Phone Beast Telefang), Vietnamese Crystal, Crapphire, Quartz, Frigo (both games; second game has Michael from XD on it for some reason), Perla, Light Platinum, Sweet, Moemon, a Genesis game starring Pikachu and replacing some mooks and bosses with Pokemon from Kanto, Chinese Gold, Ruby and Sapphire GBC, Snes Stadium...

Offline RavenTheGoddess

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 16:20 »
The fake games I received were actually really convincing until I took a closer look at them. I bought Ruby Sapphire and Emerald from eBay and I immediately noticed something was off when I started a new game in Sapphire. My player started in the opposite house than it should have. I looked online and sure enough, a legit copy of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/ has a battery, and my copies did not. Other than that, everything checked out just fine. Even without a battery, the games run well and I've had no issues with them (other than me accidentally knocking them loose while they were inside my DS Lite but that's just human error)

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 00:51 »
If you've ever searched for Pokemon games on the internet, you've most likely stumbled upon some of the most obvious fakes. What are the funniest ones you've ever seen? Thought we might have a laugh.
Here's one:

P.S. Had to hide the website name becuase I'm not sure if it's alright to post it.

Well no wonder Cubone is crying! It knows that it is on a label for a fake game,
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!