Author Topic: Heard any new songs?  (Read 4119 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline b1g

• nonchalant rapper
  • Joeno Fan
  • better than you
    • View Profile
    • lacklustre records
Re: Heard any new songs?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 18:24 »
i'm so glad i'm not the only LD fan who doesn't like King Park, the ending completely ruins that song. you and i is a sick song too, so shame there's nothing like that but oh well i guess. I'll probably check this out first, and then go for YGMIA. I remember hearing the first song they dropped from this album months ago and thought it was sick so I'm pretty stoked.

yeah i'm pretty surprised as well haha, but they're so good it was bound to happen eventually.
i think i've seen ld 15 or so times now, and the last few they played king park. it's not my song of choice but i won't deny it gets the crowd going.
would love to see modern baseball too but living in australia roots me. the whole run for cover roster is practically exploding. basement are so HUGE! i flew to the uk a few years back for their final show and it was insane. now theyre on reading/leeds!
better than you, est. always

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 18:30 »
i think i've seen ld 15 or so times now, and the last few they played king park. it's not my song of choice but i won't deny it gets the crowd going.
would love to see modern baseball too but living in australia roots me. the whole run for cover roster is practically exploding. basement are so HUGE! i flew to the uk a few years back for their final show and it was insane. now theyre on reading/leeds!
i've seen LD once, back just after they dropped Wildlife. they brought Pianos Become The Teeth out with them and that was such a sick show. Would definitely see them if they ever came through again.
i'd like to see Modern Baseball too, but I don't think they've been to the UK yet, so I just gotta wait. it'll probably be a great show if I ever do see them tho.
i don't think I've ever listened to Basement but I always see them getting hyped so I'll definitely hit them up later.
didn't realise RFC had Tigers Jaw and Koji as well, what a sick label line-up. I recognize Seahaven as well, they're getting a lot of hype right now.
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline b1g

• nonchalant rapper
  • Joeno Fan
  • better than you
    • View Profile
    • lacklustre records
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2014, 18:34 »
yeah i didnt actually vibe the new seahaven record that much. i really liked winter forever/ghost but the new one seems a little forced. there are some nice riffs and tracks in there but overall it seems like they were trying a little too hard.
ld brought pianos out here last time as well, was great to see 'em! modern baseball will defs make it over there soon. when i first heard the split with marietta they had like <500 fb likes, now they've got 40000. crazy s**t!
basement are dope, highly recommended. koji/tj are both sick, siked on the new tj stuff even though adam left, but it should still be sick.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 12:02 »
wasted years - OFF!

Offline blake.

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 12:46 »
jordan, put basement on at the magpies hey.

Offline b1g

• nonchalant rapper
  • Joeno Fan
  • better than you
    • View Profile
    • lacklustre records
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2014, 16:51 »
jordan, put basement on at the magpies hey.
cant!! however all future shows from that promoter will be permitting venue availability. they just cant move this one... but vera are playing!

Offline blake.

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2014, 02:56 »
ok cool.

+1 to woman (reading), objects in space is noice as well

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest