Author Topic: is the world flat or round  (Read 2231 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: is the world flat or round
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2016, 01:46 »
some people have made good points, but its pretty obvious:

1. people say if the world were flat, you'd fall off. i take issue with this. first of all, have you ever sailed across the earth? didn't think so. how do you know if you tried you wouldn't just fall off? not only that but if it WEREN'T flat, you would fall off. for example, try finding a round structure like a tire. now try standing on anything but the top of it. you will fall off. you'll probably fall off at the top too because i bet your balance sucks, but that's a "you" problem.

2. people showing space pictures of the earth. unless you're poison2007 (who is a government spy trying to find me. do not trust them.), you've never been in "space". how do you know that 2a. space is real and 2b. the photos of the earth are real? if you are such a sheeple that you believe any photo is real that someone puts in front of you, i have picture of a new dog breed for you

3. how come when you look forward, you never see the earth curve? everything is flat from what can be observed.

you can trust b.o.b. he's a top hit musician, so his involvement with the rich and famous allows him to know things about the way our society is structured and the motives for the government lying about these things. not only that, but his songs seem to suggest he was trying to tell us this whole time. "airplanes" -- referring to how people use airplanes as proof the world is round, when there's of course alternate solutions. and "magic", referring to how the government tries to control us through billboard's top 100.

i'm a master debater and i also an an intellectual, arguably one of the top 1% intellectually in the world. i dedicate most of my time alone researching intellectual topics and questioning the world around me and drawing my own conclusions. as a result i am usually the smartest person in the room

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2016, 02:04 »
holy cow is that dog real? where i can cop that??

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2016, 10:00 »
the world is flat and by drilling for oil we're leaking all the gravity out!!!!! help me i'm floating !!!!!!! SAVE ME

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2016, 15:47 »

dear sirs,

this dog looks very brave and handsome and courageous. i like him very much. please forward to me the information that i can buy him for. thank you much. god bless

yours faithfully, beth of the flat earth committee