Author Topic: Send-A-Message Thread  (Read 83587 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Basskat

• Mulholland Fan
  • I make good vibration with bass!
    • View Profile
Send-A-Message Thread
« on: May 19, 2010, 12:46 »
MODS - I didn't know whether to put this in Random Randomness or Forum Games, despite the fact that this isn't a game, but yeh.

Basically, in this thread you can say whatever you want to say to whoever you want, be it your parents, friends, girlfriend, or an apology, a vent, or anything you want to say to someone, but for whatever reason can't say in real life, say it here.

Don't reply to anything anyone says just read and appreciate.

This isn't a place for 'omg whats happening hun' or whatever, just a place to say your bit to the peole you cant say it to. If you HAVE to ask/talk to someone about their post, then PM them about it.

As ever, observe the rules!

EDIT: I (presumably so do the Mods and Admins) also expect a kind of Four-Walls pact, i.e. what is said in here, stays in here. I don't want to see/hear about people going "LOL XXX PERSON HATEZ HER MOM!!!" or other similar nastiness. I may have to lock the thread if that happens, and the person reported.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 12:55 by Hollehund »
Meh, comparing proper musical careers to the X Factor is like comparing a relationship to a date rape.

Simples *Squeak*

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: Send-A-Message Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 14:14 »
oh cool

james - i can't stoip lusting after you. dropping hints obviously isn't getting to you, so here goes: i want to do sick things with you and i want to do it now.
btw the amount of times you've asked me if i'm single and i've replied 'yeah and i'd like to change that' is ridiculous. seriously nobody is that bad at taking hints.

krissa - i do care, i'm just sick of your bullcrap. i'm sick of pre teen girls thinking suicide is the coolest thing ever. you're amazing and i'd risk a friendship to make you feel better, but you know by now I AM NOT GOING TO SUGAR COAT ANYTHING. i'm sick of your pre-teen angst and i think you should get over it since it's obviously just for ateention now. hannah loves you, just try and respect her for it because if you  keep going with this, you're going to lose everyone, then you'll know what i meant when i told you that lonliness is a horrible feeling.
tell skyler to back off btw.

self - i'm proud of you.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 11:18 »
Here goes...
To my many years of schooling, which have done nothing for my benefit in life. Which degraded, patronised and destroyed my motivation since I first set foot in your grounds eight years ago. Whom pretended to care, whose acts of sympathy were but a forgery designed for your own benefit. Those of you whom are too clueless to understand the depression in a young woman's failing ambitions, and continue to live your ignorant lives without a care.
To those enemies who made my life a living hell, and discriminated against me for your own pleasure. Whom I've wanted to tear to shreds, watch suffering in their guilt. Gloat at as they fail to make something out of my fury. Whom I hate with true passion, and will never forgive to this very day.
To the father who can't understand his own daughter's insecurity, desires and dreams. Who ignores her cries for help, clueless to her mistrust of you. Who gives her everything, but never what she truely wanted. To the mother, who tries so hard to create what's best, yet ignores my heartbroken plea.
To my wonderfull sister, who is always there for me and understands how I feel, yet hasn't seen the tears I cry for your pain. To my brother, the one I look up to when I need strength. To my aunt, whom reassured me to stay true to who I am.
To the friends who over this long distance and time have always been so close to me, always understood, always accepted me and known me from the start of this sad tormenting life. Whom I care about even more than my family... whom I call my real family.
To the beautiful woman I love so dearly, who has always been there for me and reassured my denial, always been there to let me shed my tears on, the only one on this cursed planet who can truely make me happy.
I have one question, and I want the truth. And nothing but the truth.
Why have I let myself come to this?

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 15:36 »
ugh umm i need to do this gosh... this is for people that i've hurt at one point or another: i'm sorry.
i don't have an excuse for it, i'm just sorry. idc if you accept it or not but yeah just know i'm sorry.

also james could you please show up today i miss you and i wasn't lying the first time.

to myself... you did well today but honestly get it out of your head that today's the day you end it all because i'm afraid you're gonna actually do it soon even though you're doing so well please burn the rope

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 21:13 »
Right I need to vent...
I have opened the front door too many times to be faced with a random person who I know either telling me that the dog has escaped or to bring him back. I live in an RAF housing estate and the fences are ancient. One little part rusts off and a dog will push the rest to the side and get out the garden. Currently there is three holes in my garden that has string to close it. If the people who run the estate just got off their fat butts and replace the fences we won't have dogs running loose. One day something is going to happen and someone will get hurt. Some dogs bark when they see people or they don't like people fussing them in a certain place and will snap at the person. At this time of year male dogs seem to be more defencive and it could lead to a fight between to dogs. People will get hurt and I don't want to sit on my but and wait for that day.

Tom™

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 02:15 »
The Guy with the white Sudan with a new jersey licence plate: You left your lights on.

Offline Basskat

• Mulholland Fan
  • I make good vibration with bass!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 11:08 »
UGH, why can't you get lost?!?!? You know I'm busy, and in pain, so why do you insist on disturbing with that hurtful crapola?
Meh, comparing proper musical careers to the X Factor is like comparing a relationship to a date rape.

Simples *Squeak*

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 11:21 »
I-I'm scared to go to school... terrified, even. I'm sick of just sitting against a cold stone wall all lunchtime, trying to give myself permanent hearing damage just to block out the sounds of these stupid ignorant bubbleheads and perverts asking me every single little question about my personal life. With NO consideration for privacy. When someone has their hair hanging in front of their face and the blandest most uninteresting hoodie on ever, it means they are a LONER and DON'T want to talk to you about "boyfriends". And to all you idiotic boys in that school: What part of lesbian don't you freakin' understand?! I WILL NOT give you a blowjob. Quit asking, and try putting your genitals in something that actually cares. As if trying to get work done was bad enough. I don't need your stupid hormonal crap being shoved in my face all the time.

EMPIRE

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 11:33 »
To Gemma Arterton:

Are you going to marry me or what!?

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 11:41 »
thanks for making me feel a little more out of place. i'm sorry my lifestyle isn't as filled with drink and drugs as yours, and sorry i like it that way. i didn't mean to offend you with the fact that i'm a little bit scared of those things. won't happen again.

oh and sorry for the black eye and bruised pride i gave you.

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Paul200

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 13:02 »
Dear self, please stop worrying about everything, you're gonna be grey by the time you're 20. Also, give up on Tom. It'll never be okay with him again.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2010, 13:31 »
me - listen, you selfish little brat! Stop fretting over boys and what others think of you and concentrate on what matters; EXAMS DAMNIT!

sam - i love you and i can never have you *Sobs uncontrollably*

Offline Winston Payne

• A Real Nowhere Man
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • There I will go.
    • View Profile
    • Covered Wars, Allegedly.
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 13:37 »
To mum- Can you get some milk on your way back from work?

Offline August J. Stuffiman IV

• Legendary Gentleman
  • Joeno Fan
  • The fourth in the prestigious line of Stuffimans.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 13:47 »
To the mysterious stranger: We met in the subway. I couldn't take my eyes off you. I couldn't get you out of my head. Everywhere I went, there you were. Then you got a restraining order against me. Why?!

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2010, 22:47 »
To you - your boyfriend took you back, I got dumped, I did everything you asked, I defended you, I cared for you, I always offerred support, when we lived together I did all the house work, bills, cleaning, maintenance. Best friends as first years, closer than friends should be, lived together for three years and then you vanish without a goodbye.
Screw you then.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 23:00 by M.O.P. »