Author Topic: [J]They All Fall Down...again[Re/F][R]  (Read 8483 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
[J]They All Fall Down...again[Re/F][R]
« on: March 08, 2013, 23:53 »
It was the end of the school day, and all the kids were headed home, walking through the busy city streets. To most of them, today would be no different. But to some this would be a day they would never forget. One such student was a girl, one of the older students of the local school. Her world was about to be turned upside down, and the reason was walking just metres behind her.

This wasn't the first time he'd had to get involved in this girl's life. It certainly wasn't going to be his last either. The young man, looking no older than his late teens, walked behind the girl who looked to be about his age, maybe a little younger. The reason was soon exposed, as the girl stepped out into the busy road before her, not realising that a car was hurtling towards her. The young man sighed and stepped forward, pushing the girl clear of the vehicle.

He made one fatal mistake...Guardian Angels aren't supposed to give their own lives to save a human.

As the young man came to, he found himself surrounded by people for the first time in his life, one of which was the girl he'd just saved. As he began to lose conciousness again, the questions ran through his head; how could they see him? How did he end up in such a mess, when he was supposedly immortal? All these questions were met by one answer;

"I gave my immortality for her...and became human..."

PLOT:
It's the end of the day, and people are finally able to return home from work/school. On the way home however, a select few end up in what SHOULD have been a fatal accident. Instead, they find themselves saved by a mysterious stranger who witnesses claim quite literally 'came from nowhere'.

Humans:

While recovering, they reveal their identity; your saviour is your own guardian angel who, whether accidently or not, gave their immortality and angel status to save your life. Being indebted, you humans must now find somewhere for the former angels to live, and protect them from the threats of both your world and the possibility of a threat from beyond.

Note: Human Characters may know one another from around the city (school, work place etc.)

Ex-Angels:

Having saved the human you were tasked with for their entire life, you find yourself injured beyond anything you've ever felt before (simply because you've never been hurt before). Realising you've lost your immortality, and that humans are now capable of seeing you, you must adapt to the lifestyle of the people you were charged with taking care of. And with the threat of your disposal lingering above your head, it appears the tables have completely turned.

Note: Ex-Angels will recognise one another as an Ex-Angel, since all Guardian Angels in the city know one another in some way.

RULES:
- No Limelighting except in your starter post.
- No God-Modding* as it is unfair on the original user of the character you're controlling.
- Romance is obviously allowed (hence the [R] tag) but try to be reasonable on those reading this topic. Nothing overly graphic (hugging and kissing are more than fine). If you want your romance to go further (with permission from the other roleplayer) do a mini-timeskip for your characters only, ensuring minimal details (preferably no details) are given as to what happened during the timeskip.
- Violence is allowed to a certain degree, since there is likely to be fighting involved due to the Ex-Angels trying to survive. But like the above rule, don't be too graphic. Leave gore out of the posts, adding only the essential details.
- Maximum of two characters are allowed per person; One human, one Ex-Angel.
- After your starter post, all characters must be at the hospital with their guardian angel.

*God-Modding is controlling another person's character for your own personal gain. The only time this is allowed is if the other roleplayer posts ON THIS TOPIC saying that they allow you to control their character.

Spots Taken:

Angels -------------------Humans

Kylar 'Kai' Lawton      -      Bliss Carter
Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Kane - Carter Price
Skylar 'Sky' Michaels - Nancy Lane

FORM:
Code: [Select]
[u][b]FORM[/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (3 Lines Min.)
[b]Description:[/b] (3 Lines Min.)
[b]Picture:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Interests:[/b]
[b]Hates:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Starter Post:[/b] (Quality is better than Quantity here)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 15:10 by Legacy »
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

Offline Trekkie WhoLocked Fangirl!

• Name Rater Hater
  • I'm a nerd. And I'm a girl. Anyone got a problem?
    • View Profile
Re: [J]They All Fall Down...again[Re/F][R]
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 23:56 »
((Save me a spot please Sir, you know about my headache xD form will be up soon, can I use of my angels?(It'd be Lizzy probably))
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

My OTPs are weird, but they are mine! <3

Offline Legacy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 23:58 »
You can use anyone you wish to use =] I'll be using the character from the previous RP, since he's just so clueless and adorable XD

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 00:17 »
You don't get how happy I am that I can have Kai and Bliss back! Copy and paste is good for me too as I have so little time on my hands!

FORM

Name: Bliss Carter.
Personality: Bliss is the girl in the background when it comes to school, as well as busy public places. She is quiet and doesn’t have the guts to go up to people to make new friends or even chat to then, in her mind it is a curse. Bliss is only loud and her fun random self when she is with her best friend who she met when she was only four. Brandon is the only person who knows about this girl’s fun side, and he tries his best to show others. He is the opposite of Bliss in public places and school. He is the one that everyone gets on with, so that’s most likely the only reason Bliss doesn’t get bullied. Even though she barely talks to people she can stand up for herself, and is very stubborn when she wants to be.  Other than that she is a big fan of music and most of the time is listening to it. Just to keep her entertained seeing as it takes her mind of everything around her, making her feel at peace.
Description: Bliss stands at the small height of Five foot four, which is perfect when she doesn’t want to be seen, she also is very slim which people who notice her normally comment about. Her hair falls past her shoulders for about three inches and is ebony black which she dyes every four weeks. Her shiny black hair makes her pale white skin stand out more than it already did- but it also makes it look clear of any spots or marks. Which of course Bliss is thankful for. Her eyes are outstandingly blue, well they have three different shades of blue all mixed together, which make them easy to love in love with. Even though she likes to stay in the shadows, her clothes are always random, and even colourful. Bliss likes fashion, but she likes her own style. To be her own person in a way. Bliss’ style changes all the time- that means her music taste, food taste and hair styles as well.
Picture: Nope (:
Interests: Animals, music, fashion, books, how people act around each other, messing about and shopping.
Hates: Bugs, except spiders and dragonflies. Stuck up people, girls/boys who think they are better than everyone else and of course school.
Other: They all fall down…
Starter Post:
“Oi! Special case!” A boy’s voice called through the cowed halls. The bell had already gone and Bliss was making a quick exit for the front doors. Finally she could escape the horror of school, something she could wait to leave for good. With a sigh the girl came to a stop, before dodging a passing boy who seemed to be staring at his feet. Urgh, look where you’re going idiot. She thought to herself before she realised a familiar face was grinning down at her. “So you are meeting me at mine at six?” Brandon asked whilst linking his arm through Bliss’s.
“Yes, like every day Brandon.” Bliss laughed lightly and returned Brandon’s grin which soon faded when a girl started approaching them. The girls’ name is Kate. Also known as the most popular girl at school and Brandon’s girlfriend. Like usual she was glaring at Bliss. “I guess I will see you later.” Bliss muttered as the tall blonde was nearly with them, but as Bliss tried to unlink her arm Brandon tightened his like he wasn’t going to let her go.
“Give her a try Bliss. You are fun, so show it.” He muttered quietly but Bliss just shook her head and pulled her arm free. 
Bliss was about to reply but a whiny voice had beaten her to it. “Brandon… What are you doing with little Miss Freak again? I thought we were going to hang out at the park.” Kate moaned and took Bliss’s place next to the guy.
Bliss knowing Brandon too well smiled at Kate and replied for her friend. “Don’t worry, I am just leaving. See yah Brandon.” But before the boy could reply she was hidden in the cowed of people and out of the front doors of the school.

“I still can’t believe they are together… She is thick as a brick.” Bliss muttered to herself whilst shoving her hand into her pockets as she looked around her. The girl started to repair herself for the walk home- the same routine she did every school day. Bliss tugged on the zip of her hoodie until it was all the way up, flipped the hood over her head and then put her ear phones in.  She turned the song to ‘Without You by David Guetta featuring Usher.’ For that day it was Bliss’s favourite song and it always made her peaceful.  Zoning out, Bliss took off for home. It normally took her ten minutes if nothing new happened to her. She couldn’t help but hum along to the some of the songs and that’s what made her forget to check her surroundings. Just as she was about to look to her right, she’s felt herself be pushed forward causing her ear phones to fall out. That’s when she heard the squealing of the car’s tires on the road and a thump as it finally hit an unwanted target.

She heard a few screams of shock, as well as some gasps. But Bliss was already at the boys’ side. Oh god. Oh god. That should have been me. Her mind was screaming as the guilt and shock hit her as she knelt next to the boy who was lying on the ground. Bliss already had tears in her eyes as she took the boy in. He looked a few years older than her, with cute shoulder length hair that was in his eyes. She didn’t know what she was doing until she realised her hand had brushed the hair out of his eyes gently. Quickly she pulled her hand back and thought in shock that someone had noticed her. She’d been close to being hit by a car before, seeing as the driver or people around her never seemed to see her. But this boy  did…
“Move please.” Bliss finally said to the people who were gathering around the boy. They were shocked at first that she asked in a calm voice but did as she said. “Thank you.” She muttered wishing that this was a dream.
“He appeared out of nowhere… Honestly. I am not lying! Somehow the girl just tumbled out of the way before the car hit her. Then poof! A boy was in her place.” An older lady was saying to the few people who had come to see what had happened. Bliss bit her lip as she said the car was going to hit her but tried to cover her frown as she heard about the boy coming out of nowhere. That doesn’t matter! It looks like he was the one to save you! Somehow… Her mind went off as she looked down at the boy who had been hit. Only this time, his eyes where open.
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Legacy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 00:22 »
Accepted of course =] And in response, one Kylar.

FORM
Name: Kylar ‘Kai’ Lawton

Personality: Kylar is a quiet young man, who prefers to keep himself to himself. He is incredibly protective of anyone he considers worthy of protection, including those he was told to protect as a Guardian Angel. Being young compared to most Guardian Angels, Kylar is considered a child by many, and sometimes they aren't far wrong. His first human ended their own life, scarring him mentally, and causing him to remain partially childlike.

He becomes attached to humans very quickly, although whether he can handle being around many humans and having to interact remains to be seen.

Description: Kylar is rather average of build, if slightly on the skinny side. His skin is quite pale, contrasting his dark brown hair and eyes, although his eyes are usually hidden just behind his fringe. His hair reaches just below his shoulders, and is usually left loose unless the weather is hot, in which case he puts it up. Kylar also occasionally wears glasses, due to his vision not being exactly perfect. They aren't a necessity, but he likes to have them there anyway.

His clothing varies a lot of the time, but his personal preference is a pair of dark jeans and Converses on his bottom half. His top half is covered by either a white or black buttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and 2 black wristbands on either wrist.

Picture: N/A
Interests: Music, sports. He's always been interested in how music is played, and how people can play sports for hours on end.
Hates: Spiders, wasps/bees, and an buzzing/flying insect in general.
Other: N/A

Starter Post: It was the end of the school day, and all the kids were headed home, walking through the busy city streets. To most of them, today would be no different. But to some this would be a day they would never forget. One such student was a girl, one of the older students of the local school. Her world was about to be turned upside down, and the reason was walking just metres behind her.

This wasn't the first time Kylar had had to get involved in this girl's life. It certainly wasn't going to be his last either. Kylar walked calmly behind the girl who looked to be about his age, maybe a little younger. The reason was soon exposed, as the girl stepped out into the busy road before her, not realising that a car was hurtling towards her. Kylar sighed and stepped forward, pushing the girl clear of the vehicle.

He made one fatal mistake...Guardian Angels aren't supposed to give their own lives to save a human.

As the Kylar came to, he found himself surrounded by people for the first time in his life, one of which was the girl he'd just saved. As he began to lose conciousness again, the questions ran through his head; how could they see him? How did he end up in such a mess, when he was supposedly immortal? All these questions were met by one answer;

I gave my immortality for her...and became human...

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 13:33 »
Name:  Nancy Lane
Personality:  Nancy is not what people expect when they meet her.  Your initial impression of a literature-loving person working in a bookstore is that they're shy and quiet, right?  Well, people keep making the mistake to keep that stereotype for anyone working at By The Cover, especially in Nancy's case.  She doesn't take rude comments or insults at all, especially when you try to be discreet about it.  She is actually nice when you get to know her, but she comes off as tired and grumpy at first.  She turns into a big softie when around cats, however, and is much more happy and pleasant to speak with when she's around them.  Mice and hamsters are also a weakpoint.  Or sweet desserts.  Or a cinema trip.  You know what, she has a lot of weaknesses to her unintended 'tired of everything' attitude.
Description:  Nancy is 5"7 and has a slender-ish figure, with a bit of a flat chest.  She has ginger hair that she cuts short, giving her a bit of a boyish appearance.  Her skin a shade tanner than fair.  She normally wears jeans, but her shirts are varied (though they're almost always a bright colour / black with funny text on the front).  Her favourite shirt, one she wears most often, is a black T-shirt with "Would you kindly" written in lime and block capitals on the front.
Interests:  Music (prefers orchestral pieces), literature, film & television, food, travel, cats & most rodents.
Hates:  Water (not a strong swimmer), horses (phobia), dogs (phobia), pop music (though she has some guilty pleasures).
Other:  Nancy likes girls as much as she likes boys.  ;)
Starter Post:

"No, ma'am," Nancy sighed, heaving a box over to a set of shelves in the 'just-in' section.  She hated these kind of customers.  "We do not have any books by Jane Eyre."  When she put the box down, she turned to face the student.  "We do, however, have novels by Charlotte Bronte that are titled Jane Eyre."

The student huffed and folded her arms.  "Well, geez, you don't have to be so snippy."

"I'm not snippy.  Your attitude, on the other hand..."

The teenager looked apalled and spat, "Hey! You're supposed to be nice to customers, aren't you? 'The customer is always right'?"

Nancy let out a quick laugh and cut the box open with her scissors.  In this case, the customer wasn't right, but she didn't need to bring that up again.  "And we have a policy that customers should be nice to employees, or be thrown out.  You're not painting a pretty picture here by introducing yourself with, 'Hey, you!' "

The student growled.  "I want to speak to your manager!"  Nancy just pointed in a general direction and let the girl stomp away.  When she was out of sight, Nancy began sliding the books onto the empty shelves.  When she saw which book she was restocking, she sighed.  The masses really liked bad grammar and poor storytelling, didn't they?

The stomping came back.  Nancy looked up in time to be kicked in the face by the student's shoe.  Was this girl possessed or something?!

"Before I go, this is why you're supposed to be nice!"  And the girl reached at the shelves and pulled until the bookcase began to tip.

Nancy was holding her jaw when the bookcase loomed over her.  She tried to scramble out of the way but she wouldn't have got out of reach anyway.  She squeezed her eyes shut and waited.

Nancy felt someone push her.  There was a loud crash as the heavy shelves fell on top of something.  Nancy waited.  There were screams and panicked shouts.  There was pain.  Wait.  The pain was still in her jaw.  She opened her eyes.  Shaking, she looked behind her at the fallen bookcase.  There were hands poking out from underneath it.  Nancy got to her feet and ran closer.  She gripped beneath the edge of the bookcase and started to lift, shouting, "Are you okay?!" at the person trapped underneath.

A couple of cashiers and customers ran over to help.  Bystanders began explaining to people who came to see the commotion, claiming that someone had appeared from nowhere and pushed the ginger-haired woman out of the way.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 21:59 by MissLuluZombie »
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 21:04 »
Name: Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Kane

Personality: Elizabeth has always been a caring person and extremely protective of the people she cares about and the child she was 'given' to protect. Although kind hearted, Elizabeth can be strict when it comes to rules and is one who enjoys order and structure when it comes to plans, disorganisation and mess is something she cannot deal with. Overall she is kind but can be over protective and slightly OCD with messes.

Description: Elizabeth has long blonde hair that is slightly wavy and falls slightly below her shoulders, her skin is fairly pale but there is a hint of pink in her cheeks. Lizzy's eyes are a bright hazel brown that contrast slightly with her pale skin and hair. She has a slender figure and looks a little breakable because of this, her clothes generally consist of something 'practical and smart.'

Picture:  Nopes

Interests: Music, but the classical kind. Reading, proper old literature books, cooking and being a host for people.
Hates: Anything messy, anything macabre.

Other: Erm, I don't believe so?

Starter Post: Elizabeth walked behind a young boy, she had watched him grow up and become fond of him, and even though he couldn't see her she liked to think of him as a friend. Keeping close to Carter as he left the school grounds, waving goodbye to his friends and shouldering his bag he started towards his house. Liz knew the journey as well as Carter by now, if not better and it was usually uneventful, but she kept her look out anyway. Just in case...
The walk usually took about half an hour, but this time it would take a lifetime. That's how it felt to Liz anyway.
Stopping at a main road that had to be crossed, Carter seemed a little big for his boots today and 'forgot to look', Elizabeth had to think quick, and didn't consider the consequences before she had already followed through. And now she was lying on the road, Cater now on the other side, stunned at what had happened.
Elizabeth felt pain, immense pain. It was alien and she was confused. Cars had stopped and were now being held up by her lying in the middle of the road...

'What... What's happening. They can't see me... Can they?' She thought, struggling to remain conscious after the accident.
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

Offline Legacy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 21:56 »
(Both accepted. We now have two spots available, one as Nancy's Guardian angel and one as Liz's charge. I'm happy to fill the role of the latter)

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 22:01 »
Tweaked Nancy's 'Other' section, but now I think I made it sound creepy with it's phrasing. XD
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 22:03 »
(Both accepted. We now have two spots available, one as Nancy's Guardian angel and one as Liz's charge. I'm happy to fill the role of the latter)

Yay, all exited now :D haha
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 21:55 »
FORM
Name: Skyler "Sky" Michaels
Personality: Skyler is a fairly brave (or foolish) person, who is always willing to protect others, even at immense costs to herself. Which is probably why she was such an ideal guardian angel...
 She comes across as quiet and antisocial, but really she is just uncomfortable around strangers. When she opens up to someone, Sky proves to be a talkative, rather energetic companion. She's rather easy going, unless someone she cares about is threatened.
 She relies a lot on instinct, even if it gets her in trouble.
Description: Sky is about 5"9', with short, somewhat raggedy red hair. She has a slightly lopsided grin, making her look somewhat like an idiot. Her grey eyes are bright, and always flickering to something interesting.
 As a head band (or around her neck/over her eyes if it suits her) Sky wears a pair of brass aviator's goggles, with dark tinted lenses.
Her usual dress style is a brown leather jacket with wool inner lining, over a white shirt and a pair of brown cargo pants. Her shoes are boots that come to the middle of her shins. She also has a pair of brown leather gloves, that she wears when it's cold.
Interests: Steampunk fashions, literature (fantasy and sci fi mostly), cats, dogs, hawks, chocolate, being in action, flying/freefall
Hates: Waiting, rodents (they freak her out), licorice, idiots, squealy fangirls, being stuck on the ground.
Other: N/A atm
Starter Post: Sky walked towards By The Cover, following a rather surly looking teenager. She's probably a student. I wouldn't want to be whoever ends up serving her. Sky thought, planning on catching up to her charge after other business (okay the guilty pleasure of sky diving on duty) had taken her away from the job.

She slipped in just after the foul tempered student, scowling slightly as the brat called out 'Hey you!' to the person at the shelves. When the woman looked up, Skyler let herself be startled. It was her charge.
Right off the bat, the student started being a snippy, moronic, rather unpleasant person. Sky almost wanted to whack her upside the head. When she stormed off, Sky got a leaden feeling in her stomach. Something bad was about to happen.

When the student came back, Sky was looking at titles on the shelf. She heard the stomping, and turned, to see the student kick Nancy in the jaw.
 Sky's eyes widened when the student spoke. "Before I go, this is why you're supposed to be nice!" She watched the little brat start to pull the shelf, and then moved, shoving her charge out of harms way.

Problem being she couldn't move fast enough to get herself clear. Everything was a dizzying inferno of pain, an altogether unpleasant feeling. The last thing Sky was aware of was her charge asking if she was okay and the brutal weight of the shelf. Then everything went dark...

Done now

Offline Legacy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 22:51 »
Awesome NN44, accepted. Just need Lizzy's charge now. I'll write the form up tonight and we can start tomorrow if everyone is up for that?

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 23:46 »
I can't post much tomorrow, slightly busy as you know! But I will try and post a few times! Just don't let the role play go too far without me!
Pompeii - Bastille <3

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 11:23 »
no one wants my wee Carter :o hahaha
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (: