Author Topic: Is justin bieber any good?  (Read 5883 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
Re: Is justin bieber any good?
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2013, 01:47 »
Music lost all originality when Nicki Minaj and THIS guy came along. The only well known kid under 10 worse than Bieber is Honey Boo Boo. I mean she THROWS things at adults and gets away with it!
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2013, 03:18 »
Music lost all originality when Nicki Minaj

badmouth nicki minaj one more time see what happens u scrub

also honey boo boo is doing nothing wrong. her parents are giving their money to charities (lgbt mostly iirc?) and trust funds for their children. theyre doing literally nothing wrong except maybe living a little differently than you do and spending the money they get for it on helping others and securing their futures. dont talk bad about them either lmao.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2013, 03:44 »
i just remember hearing that he frequently turns up late to gigs to play video games instead or something, idk. 
which is kind of saddening that he can afford to do that because he knows that his fans will all coddle him and make excuses and keep buying his stuff. 
and i hear other stuff about him here and there... obviously SOME of it is going to be entirely fabricated because thats what happens with popular celebrity people, but all of it being false seems less and less likely. 
also. 
i remember hearing about the "rape happens for a reason" quote though sighs loudly. 
hes a teenager, id be surprised if he wasnt a dickwad. 
doesnt change the fact that he has a huge young fanbase who hang onto his every word and excuse all of his bad actions though. 

He made tattoos seem less edgy and cool. Didn't think it could be possible but somehow he ruined it....

oh man if you think that then you havent seen pictures of some* of the tattoos that people have gotten. 
*most 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.