Author Topic: DEX: Suggested Movesets  (Read 2639 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Joeno

• WebMaster
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "It's only love, what is everyone so scared of?"
    • View Profile
    • PKMN.NET
DEX: Suggested Movesets
« on: December 03, 2008, 21:23 »
What's that? PKMN.NET caring about our competitive battlers? Well, I guess so. We already added tier information to Pokemon, something that some people might find useful and that we can use elsewhere for all sorts of interesting purposes. Yeah.

Well, we just went a step further. I have just added the ability to store and show suggested movesets for Pokemon to Dex, the information of which will be taken from the Standard Movesets project. Cool? We think so!

We're going to have our slaves appreciated forum users to add those movesets that have already been decided, but until then you can at least check Venusaur to get an idea of what we can do.

So yeah, don't say we don't love you, teambuilders. We're just slow in showing, considering how we planned to add this five or six years ago. Lovely :)
Peter <3<3<3<3

Pong And Beyond - Playing through 1001 video games before we die...

P-O-K-accent-E Balls!

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: DEX: Suggested Movesets
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 21:25 »
I forgot to say on IRC, but thanks Joeno. This will make things a lot easier for the less experienced Teambuilders like me who need a bit of help. This is a nice addition and I can't wait until it gets into full swing. That comes after the Standard Movesets project though... ^^

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

SHOEMAN!

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 16:38 »
I forgot to say on IRC, but thanks Joeno. This will make things a lot easier for the less experienced Teambuilders like me who need a bit of help. This is a nice addition and I can't wait until it gets into full swing. That comes after the Standard Movesets project though... ^^

You are way more experienced on Team Building than me Daniel. I'm rubbish at it. Anyways good idea, and thanks!  ;)

Offline Lion Demon

• Joeno Fan
  • The Fairy Type Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 11:12 »
Yes Thats what I Really wanted.
So does enigma give the good sets and pass them to you?
Dark Friend Safari: Mightyena, Crawdwant & Liepard