Author Topic: What do you think is the best starter from each type?  (Read 5860 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Tahmid ishraque

• Rob Fan
  • Be a pokemon lover!
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think is the best starter from each type?
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2015, 15:36 »
Fire Blazikane
Water Swampert

Offline Jobo

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2015, 07:20 »
Here are mine  ;)
Fire - Charizard
Because he is a tank and I love his mega evolution in Pokemon X and using the Charizardite. Also he has always been my fav from watching the anime

Water - Swampert
Again I think that he is tanky and I used him on my first Pokemon games with a Bulbasaur (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team) and he ended up being a great Pokemon!!!!!

Grass - Torterra
This was a hard one because my favourite type is grass and I like all of the grass starter Pokemon but Torterra stood out to me because he was the first Pokemon I got last evolution because I got Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. I liked him and I still do and I think that he was good attack and defence. His speed wasn't good but every Pokemon has a down side

Offline Mistral

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
    • Petalburg Woods
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2015, 07:59 »
I don't really think there's a "best" starter. I think they're all good in their own regards. That said, I guess if I had to pick the best, see below.

Fire - Charizard, Blaziken, or Infernape
I think all three of these could be the "best" Fire type starter. Charizard and Blaziken have their Mega Evolutions, and Infernape just hits hard and fast. The 4x Rock weakness hurts Charizard, but Mega Charizard X takes that away.

Water - Feraligatr or Greninja
Feraligatr for Sheer Force + Life Orb and Greninja because Protean. Don't need to say anything else there.

Grass - Venusaur or Sceptile
Venusaur's kinda tanky, and Sceptile's Mega Evolution makes it seem pretty rad.