Author Topic: Your Launch Day Plans  (Read 3159 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: Your Launch Day Plans
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 19:28 »
I won't be able to pick it up until the monday, unless I get up super early on the saturday. I've got 11-9 on the saturday and likely a 12-8 on the sunday... Yayy
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

• PUK's original ninja. So zetta slow!!
  • Sentret Fan
  • Look, I finally changed my avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 19:57 »
I'm getting it shipped via Amazon, so it'll likely come the week of release rather than the day of release.

As for what I plan to do when I have the game, I'm going to put it in a drawer and continue studying for a terrifying test I need to take to stand a chance of being accepted into a good Doctorate program.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 20:12 »
New plans.

Not get it on the release date then let it eat away at my psyche and drive me insane for about 2.5 month like Black 2.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Lusewing

• Trinity Dragons
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Magicarp is so cute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 13:08 »
We have managed to convince our GAME (Lower Merryhill store in Stourbridge) to open at 8 instead of 9 so there will be about 12 of us from our local 'Pokemon Center' heading down and picking up our games at about 7:30 (all very excited and likely playing the original pokemon opening song).
We are then going to be playing within the shopping center for pretty much as long as our batteries hold, trading and battling each other while also handing out our new website details to other people who are buying the game, so we can get even more people involved in our pokemon group. It is going to be a really great day with the new games spent with old friends and new friends. I think I might even take my video camera.

Offline Tombo

• (Diamond) 3050 4159 2247
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 00:46 »
We have managed to convince our GAME (Lower Merryhill store in Stourbridge) to open at 8 instead of 9 so there will be about 12 of us from our local 'Pokemon Center' heading down and picking up our games at about 7:30 (all very excited and likely playing the original pokemon opening song).
We are then going to be playing within the shopping center for pretty much as long as our batteries hold, trading and battling each other while also handing out our new website details to other people who are buying the game, so we can get even more people involved in our pokemon group. It is going to be a really great day with the new games spent with old friends and new friends. I think I might even take my video camera.

Ah, it is cool that you have a local Pokemon group! I do not think that there is one near me.

I am hopefully getting it delivered on the day from GAME but if it doesn't arrive then I am going to go to Tesco and buy X instead haha
Hello