Author Topic: PR Videos?  (Read 1119 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline .~:Sly Foxx:~.

• SO, SO MANY THANKS GO TO HAZY FOR THE SLY BANNER AND AVATAR <333333
  • Sentret Fan
  • .:~I'm cute. Don't deny it.~:.
    • View Profile
    • How to Sprite
PR Videos?
« on: September 15, 2013, 20:59 »
This is something mentioned on the website which never had a big reveal. Apparently you can make a small 10 second customised video featuring you and your Pokemon... And normally this would seem kind of gimmicky, but looking at the screenshots and reading the description, I actually quite like this. Have you guys noticed it - any thoughts?

This also serves as a hint to go digging through the X/Y menus sometimes - all sorts of new stuff pops up when you least expect it!

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: PR Videos?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 15:23 »
I think they look really cool too. I wonder though, on Pokemon-amie your Pokemon can reflect your reactions using the camera, there should really be an option to mimic whatever you do with the camera as well as choosing different poses.

I'm interested what this means for the aesthetic of the game though, are our characters going to be portrayed as superstars?

Mr. Apple

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 20:19 »
after looking at it and making a video, i really didnt look like that much, it just looks odd. part of this is because my trainer looks stupid, but really,  its not that great.

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 21:33 »
I think its a pretty neat idea from what I've used so far.There's a lot of customisation options for angle shots and poses or whatever considering its only 10 seconds long.

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 22:43 »
I love it, but it's really in-depth and you will end up playing with it for a good hour or so to get everything perfect. Loads of options and stuff.