Author Topic: Early Corocoro leaks today 6-7-14  (Read 3750 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline aMartini607

• Bawse
  • Rob Fan
  • Come At Me Bro.
    • View Profile
Early Corocoro leaks today 6-7-14
« on: June 07, 2014, 18:42 »
So there are some scans from Corocoro that got leaked early today that confirm MEGA DIANCIE SCEPTILE AND SWAPMERT! Everyone's type remains the same aside from Sceptile, which is now Grass/Dragon with the ability Lightningrod, Mega Swampert gets Swift Swim, and Mega Diancie stays the same basically outside of the obvious stat buff from Mega form and a redesign, discuss...
When you underestimate your opponent, you overestimate yourself.
3DS Friend Code(Feel free to add me! Just let me know you did so I can add you back)
4699-7517-6858 (Friend Safari is Ground with Phanpy, Marowak and Gastrodon)

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Early Corocoro leaks today 6-7-14
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 19:01 »

im kinda iffy on the designs ngl. but sceptile getting dragon is interesting

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 19:04 »
I love Mega Sceptile, I'd go as far as to say my favourite mega so far, also an awesome typing giving it 4x resists to Water & Grass. Mega Swampert is one that I don't like so much atm, but I bet I'll come to love it. Diancie's awesome too, but a very random thing to give a mega xD
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 19:25 »

St-Steven

I'm hyperventilating omg

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 19:27 »
Mega Swampert looking blench as, wooahh

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 20:01 »
LIGHTNING ROD? That bloody chicken gets speed boost and Sceptile gets LIGHTNING ROD!? It cant even switch into electric attacks as it wont have evolved yet, what kind of joke is this.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 20:04 »
Brendan's redesign scares me
It makes me want to cry
(but Mega Sceptile <3333
Not gonna box my Treecko anymore)

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2014, 20:29 »

St-Steven

I'm hyperventilating omg
And he gave you an OBJECTION pose to boot. XD

Looking good, the Megas look good, Swampert seems to of taken the same stuff Knuckles took for Sonic Boom. May looks cute in her new get up, though would of prefered a bandana over a headband but meh. The teams have certainly gotten the biggest overhaul, I can't seem the more familiar Shelly among them.

Still several years till Diamond and Pearl get the same lovely treatment? Rats. Oh well, these will easily kill the time, especially when we get our remake Battle Frontier (I just hope the Frontier Brains don't get as much as an overhaul like the teams. I'd like new-ish outfits for Anabel and Greta, but not complete character redesigns... T.T)

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2014, 20:47 »
And he gave you an OBJECTION pose to boot. XD
And a mega bangle to boot? I'm getting a very Apollo Justice vibe over here. Oh wow look at his jacket flowing majestically in the wind

Swift Swim Swampert (heh, alliteration) looks pretty strong as well. Should be fun to mess around with. Depending on what sort of stats he gets, he can potentially be in my main pool of Pokemon. I guess they'll be an update for Pokemon X/Y to allow for new mega evolutions.

I'm not sold on the character redesigns at all, but at least they're OK in-game at the very least. Hopefully, there's some sort of clothing customisation like in X/Y. Maybe even a vintage outfit?

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2014, 22:42 »

St-Steven

Saint Steven?   I know his a poplour and chairtable trainer, but Sainthood seems a bit much!

Lovely stuff so far.  Really like the desgins, although I always felt Maxie looked like a teacher, and the glasses really strengthen that now. :P  Archie looks badass, I hope that with the redesgins they have a bit more distinct personaitliy now,  Maybe Maxie could be a more of a bookish sort of while Archie is a bit more romantic and dramatic in his goal.  Matt's gone from potbellied to massivly muscaller while Shelly is completely different.  But I rather like them.

I assume Kyroge/Groundon's new 'de-evo' forms are going to be more powerful than the usual forms, my guess is that the story will revolve in attempting to get them to those forms as they were the peak of their power which dismished when they both slept thoughout the years.

Very intrested in the Mega evoulations, although Sceptile could have had a better abilitly, they both look cool and fun.  On a small note, seems Torchic, Treeko and Mudkip have new artwork now, it's funny -- I believe the style of artwork Pokemon currently ised started with RS and gens 1 & 2 were updated as they got remade. We've gone full circle.

Lovely stuff.

EDIT: Ooooh look at Steven's speach bubble -- it's got the original border from RS. Awesome small touch!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 22:47 by Ledyba »

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2014, 23:05 »

St-Steven

I'm hyperventilating omg

...wait, draw your attention to that picture in the bottom left corner.

If I'm not mistaken, that pokemon health box thing is in the location of the enemies,right? Then why is it a level 100 mega? Maybe on a rematch of the E4 Steven gets as high as level 100, or perhaps this could see the return of challenge mode, albeit much harder.
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Awkward Squirtle

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2014, 23:23 »
Oh good, I'm not the only one thinking that. My other thought was the possibility of pvp matches having different arenas instead of just that virtual space thing.

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2014, 01:36 »
...Nope, don't care how much of a boost mega gives, we'll be sticking with good ol'fishioned Swampert. You can keep your Electivire arms and Seismitoad body, thanks.  :dry:

Thank's to Blake... for the awesome sig!

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2014, 01:41 »
...wait, draw your attention to that picture in the bottom left corner.

If I'm not mistaken, that pokemon health box thing is in the location of the enemies,right? Then why is it a level 100 mega? Maybe on a rematch of the E4 Steven gets as high as level 100, or perhaps this could see the return of challenge mode, albeit much harder.
if you look at the rest of the image, it shows a megazard x. doesnt sound like steven to me, but hey

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2014, 05:26 »
I'll have you all know that I called Swampert's Mega ability long before it was ever a thing. I told Utack it'd either be Huge Power or Swift Swim if he ever got one around December of last year. 8)

That said, Mega Swampert doesn't look good, and Mega Sceptile's ability is kinda silly. Prevents Volt Switch spam and gives Rotom-W a little bit of trouble, but if it's popular they'll just start running HP Ice, or keep using Will-o-Wisp if it's primarily physical. Grass/Dragon is cool though.

Brendan and May look bad, and they should feel bad.

Mega Blaziken's gonna be Uber for sure! Why is no one talking about THIS reveal?! O:

All this said, I'm still super excited to see what comes next. Hoping they'll do Mega Flygon, Metagross and Salamence. Maybe Mega Altaria with Dragon/Fairy.
Discord - richardblaziken