Author Topic: NEW Eevee????  (Read 1899 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ATrainerLovesHisPokemon

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
NEW Eevee????
« on: June 16, 2014, 08:27 »
So there are 8 Eeveelutions and there are a total of 18 types not mentioning dual types will we see the other 9 types Eeveelutions? Like I would love too see a dragon or ghost eevee. Will they slowly release new ones? Will they release a new in this game?will all Eeveelutions Mega evolve? O0

Wolstenholme

Re: NEW Eevee????
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 12:40 »
I don't think they'd give all the Eeveelutions Mega Evolutions. I think they should just give one to Eevee itself because how amazing would that be?

I also think that in time we'll get all Eeveelutions but I'd personally really like to see Bug and Ground ones.

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 13:30 »
I think the fact that we only got one new Eeveelution in 6th gen suggests that Sylveon is the last new one they will make, solely due to the new Fairy type. In previous generations we always got two new ones at a time. It was never their intention to make an Eeveelution for every type.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 13:35 »
Please, explain Fifth and Third Generation.

Also, with updates, they can be brought like nothing had happened.

Think about it: First Gen was with Stones, Second with Happiness, fourth with Rocks on Routes, and Sixth with PokéAmie. What if a new evolution method, or a simple perk, is introduced?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 13:42 by Delicious_Scout »
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 13:55 »
I think it's good to think about it in terms of the Pokemon world, it's a big one and no doubt there's places where there are types that can't be found anywhere else like how penguins are only found in the Antarctic. But also think of how animals from the same families are found in different forms across the world, there'll be places where Eevee are abundant and places where they are extremely rare and places where they look completely different to how we know them. I think it would be fair to say that with the extreme diversity that we are told that there is in the Pokemon world there will be a place where the people have worked out how to evolve Eevee into all of the different types and Game Freak just haven't 'discovered' those places yet, I think it would be rather silly to go and do as many types as they have so far and not then say "Oh Eevee can't and never will evolve into every type!" because where is the point in that. It's called the "Evolution Pokemon" because depending on how it's raised it evolves differently as does every race in history. It seems to me that no one has yet 'discovered' the way to raise it into a bug type or a fighting type.

((Lol, sorry for long text post, wanted to make my point(s) as clear as possible without having to read it through and overtly edit it loads so it's probs senseless rubbish - as you can see, Eevee is a matter close to my heart.))

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 14:05 »
Chloe's right on this. It would be wrong to do all these types and be like 'hey! We're not doing anymore eeveelutions!'. That would make me mad, because tbh, I really want to see a flying type eeveelution.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 15:22 »
"how can we make eeveelutions even more overhyped and useless"

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 15:26 »
"By turning them into Bad Types and granting them no means of dealing any real damage!".

(see: Flareon)
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2014, 15:37 »
Scout, Flareon gets Flare Blitz now and has a Base 130 attack. It could certainly deal damage, if the base speed wasn't 65. >.>

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2014, 15:42 »
I knew that, really.

Flame Charge + Toxic Orb + Fire Blitz dies too quickly, specially defensive does nothing. Flareon is just a CutéMon.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2014, 15:54 »
If there was a self paralysis item, this would be an awesome TR pokemon.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2014, 15:55 »

Offline ATrainerLovesHisPokemon

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2014, 19:40 »
Chloe's right on this. It would be wrong to do all these types and be like 'hey! We're not doing anymore eeveelutions!'. That would make me mad, because tbh, I really want to see a flying type eeveelution.

Yes I would also love to see a flying eevee .

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2014, 20:20 »
They won't release new Eevee's with this game, they've never released new pokemon with 3rd versions and sequels, just alternate formes (that is counting mega evo as a forme change, as it can go backwards).

I think, perhaps, they might release more with gen VII, but until then nope, we won't see one.
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Mistral

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
    • Petalburg Woods
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 08:11 »
I think we'll get more Eeveelutions eventually, but I don't think they're going to come in PORAS. They've never launched new Pokemon with remakes, just new art and new formes.