Author Topic: Features or things you would really like to see in this game.  (Read 14304 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
Re: Features or things you would really like to see in this game.
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 21:35 »
Basically everything that has been said here plus a Dark type Gym Leader and Nurse Joy who is also a Gym Leader. In BW/BW2, the game has Nurse and Doctor trainers you can battle so it wouldn't be too farfetched for Joy to be a Leader. Also, a new field move that allows you to travel through time at will would be nice.  Game Corner should return with sa similar roullette min game like Hoenn would be nice as well. I LOVED the roulette games!
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 09:55 »
I'd like an option where you can run your own Gym, and you can decorate it in various themes and stuff using ingame money (or for free). However it would only be unlocked after you beat the E4.

Though having a perky gym leader assistant like your sassy best friend would be amazing.

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 13:33 »
New field moves should be added as well. In the fifth generation games, no new field moves appeared. Dive returned but it doesn't count as a new field move because Gen III had it as one. Rock CLimb should also make a return as a HM and field move and Defog as a TM. Both were quite useful both on and off the field.

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Draghost999

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 07:01 »
Voice activation. Like if you say into the Mic. of your system "Pikachu, dodge it!", your Pikachu in your game will attempt to dodge your opponent's move. Or, if you say, "Pansear, move to the left!" into the Mic., your Pokemon will move to the left. More strategy.

I also think moves like String Shot should be doing more than just lowering Speed. I'd like to see String Shot used as something that actually tangles the opponent and prevents them from moving at all as long as they're stuck in it, for some time before they break free/wears off.

I remember one part of the full episode "Rocking the Virbank Gym!" when Ash's Leavanny was up against Gym Leader Roxie's Koffing. Leavanny was at a disadvantage, but then Ash's strategy turned the tables. Leavanny used String Shot on Koffing. It formed a belt of string on Koffing, and at this moment Leavanny gained control of Koffing, who was floating above, wrapped in the String Shot and chained to Leavanny like a kite. So then Ash told his Leavanny to swing the Koffing about, reel it in sharply, and strike it with Energy Ball. Success. If a Pokemon could answer a detailed command like that in the game, my imagination will spike.

Offline IceRain

• Sentret Fan
  • Doomed to like awful Pokémon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 06:58 »
I want the cat poké for this gen to be a Cheetah!

and it can be Electric/Dark like that other guy said cause I kinda want an ele/dark type too

Also, I thought of this since Gen 4. I'd like to be able to choose what battle music plays for the other person when they fight me online. I think it'd be really cool. and if you're playing with a buddy right next to you and youre doing wireless instead of online, it'll pick at random. Just so we don't have to hear the "Trainer" theme each time. I dunno, it doesnt sound too hard to implement and would be a neat little customizable thing.

Offline Joe_Pokemon2015- MEGA RAYQUAZA!

• Gen. Giratina: Leader of the Pokemon International Movement. Ternyata semuanya lupa negera Korea...
  • Joeno Fan
  • Giratina: Giygogagohgwooh! to QC for this avatar
    • View Profile
    • Check out my deviantART page! It has Pokemon!
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 08:00 »
There should be more gyms this time. And a region to explore. I want the Gen 6 to be like Gen 2, where you can explore more regions.

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 17:13 »
I think if there IS a Dark type Gym, having it only open during the evenings until dawn would be a nice touch. Sort of hommage how the first Dark Pokemon could only be obtained at night in Gen 2 and partly in Gen 4. You know, it sort of brings out the mysterious nature of the Dark type moves.

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline Mushroom

• PKMN.NET's Original Pirate Captain
  • Elite Four Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "Last Post On The Page" King
    • View Profile
    • My Music Review Site
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 19:18 »
I am a massive sucker for character customisation. If I can make my trainer look like me, I will be in love with it forever.

Bringing back partner Pokémon would be fantastic, I loved having them follow me, and in theory, now that its 3D you could just use the same models scaled down. They'd need some new animations though. The only downside is my girlfriend would go mad for it so I might end up having to buy 2 3DSs lol

I'd like the region to have a bunch of new Pokémon, but also feature some less common Pokémon from the previous games in higher numbers. I liked how they did this in B2W2, and loads of people were running things like Weezing on their main team, which would usually never happen.

And I'd like the story to happen in between the gyms, not nearly all shoved at the end like it was in B2W2.

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 21:11 »
I liked how they did this in B2W2, and loads of people were running things like Weezing on their main team, which would usually never happen.

Wow, I never even noticed this before but now I think about it you're totally right. This would definitely be a good idea, lately I've been using a random Pokemon generator to pick a Pokemon for me to train, I'm really into the idea of training Pokemon I normally wouldn't be bothered with and being pleasantly surprised, maybe even getting a new favorite.

I had no interest in Parasect before I trained one, but when I did I just instantly gelled with it, it didn't have great stats but I enjoyed using it anyway.

Offline Mushroom

• PKMN.NET's Original Pirate Captain
  • Elite Four Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "Last Post On The Page" King
    • View Profile
    • My Music Review Site
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 15:12 »
Ooh thought of another one.

A HGSS style menu on the touch screen. That game had the most effective and efficient use of the touch screen of any of the DS Pokémon games

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 19:22 »

A HGSS style menu on the touch screen. That game had the most effective and efficient use of the touch screen of any of the DS Pokémon games

I have to agree on that one. DPPt took out the Start menu as the button and you had to go to option to change what we were used to for about ten years. The C-Gear could have easily put in a Save function and a way to acess your Bag, especially in BW2 since you could only have one of each button on the C-Gear at the same time!

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2013, 23:48 »

And bring back the on screen button to turn run permanently on. Holding B gets irritating at times.

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 02:18 »
They'd never do it but the bottom touch screen should show your party Pokemon and tapping them brings up a window where you can see their head in 3D and pet them and feed them items similar to Nintendogs or something. You could then manage their stats and other options from there. Of course switching their position would be as easy as dragging them to whichever slot you want. No trawling through menus.

Imagine your Gyarados cutely popping it's head out of the screen and being happy as you pat it on the head and feed it items. It wouldn't have to be too in-depth, but it'd be a really nice touch.

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2013, 02:37 »
Imagine your Gyarados cutely popping it's head out of the screen and being happy as you pat it on the head and feed it items. It wouldn't have to be too in-depth, but it'd be a really nice touch.

Gyrados cutely popping up? I know that the anime has shown a few Gyrados being shown to be gentle and knid but it's kind of hard to imagine it "cutely" moving it's head where you can see it fully and pat it. Gyrados have very large heads and in the show you have to reach to even touch the top of its head slightly.

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline Joe_Pokemon2015- MEGA RAYQUAZA!

• Gen. Giratina: Leader of the Pokemon International Movement. Ternyata semuanya lupa negera Korea...
  • Joeno Fan
  • Giratina: Giygogagohgwooh! to QC for this avatar
    • View Profile
    • Check out my deviantART page! It has Pokemon!
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2013, 11:28 »
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 has exceeded my expectations. I want Pokemon X and Y to do the same with an even darker storyline: how dark and scary can the storyline go?

Though I would incline to agree on the customisation of character.