Author Topic: Nathanial 'Nathan' Maynard  (Read 1159 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Nathanial 'Nathan' Maynard
« on: July 24, 2010, 13:58 »
Name:
Nathanial 'Nathan'  Maynard

Description:

Nathan stands at an overall height of 6'3" tall, and is incredibly skinny for his age, weighing just 10stone (140lbs). His dark brown hair reaches just below his shoulders (although he often wears it in a small low ponytail) and his fringe just about covers his deep, ocean blue eyes. His skin is incredibly pale most of the time, and even when he manages to tan, it doesn't make him look all that much darker. He makes up for his paleness with his clothing, opting to wear one of his three black hooded jumpers over the top of a black t-shirt, and a pair of dark blue or black skinny jeans, which just about cover the very top of his black trainers. On either wrist, he wears a black wristband, with a purple hairband above either one in case the one in his hair breaks. He is almost always seen with a black messenger bag over his shoulder, which holds all of his items he gets along with some personal items, including a notpad and pen.

Personality:
Nathan is generally a calm, contented guy, who is friendly to everyone he meets, so long as they are generally friendly in return. He has a tendency to mutter to himself, then write in his notepad completely randomly, and is usually unaware he's even doing it.

Although he is relatively friendly, and incredibly approachable, it is best to leave him be if he's upset or angered. The reason being, he will either hide away and ignore, or simply yell abuse in an attempt to be alone. For these reasons, it is best to leave him until he has calmed himself.

Key things to remember about Nathan are that he is very much the perfectionist, and would often much rather take things slowly and get things done properly, than rush around and mess things up. However he is oddly impatient as well, and he frequently argues with himself over whether or not to take things slow. Of course it all depends on the situation at hand.

History:
Born in Pacifidlog, Hoenn, Nathan was expected to be a surfer just like his parents were, and for many years, he was forced to follow that path. Life was pretty much dull for him until he reached 12, and found a small Pikachu in the water outside of his home. He took it in as his own Pokemon and nurtured it back to health. It was during this time that he found his true passion for music, and much to his parent's dismay, he quit surfing altogether to follow his dream. On his 14th birthday, his Uncle came to visit, and the sailor offered to take Nathan to live with him in Lilycove, where he could focus more on his music. Nathan promptly agreed, packing his things, and taking his Pikachu (now named Shock) with him, he started a fresh new life in Lilycove. He spent most of his time playing guitar and singing around the city and on his Uncle's boat, and during his breaks he would go to the local cafe, and battle the trainers there to pass the time. It wasn't until recently that he decided to take Pokemon training seriously, and begin to journey away from music for a while.

Friends:N/A

Acquaintances:
Lewis T Sapphire
Fernando Cruz

Rivals:

Enemies:N/A

Pokemon:

Name: Shock
- Tackle
- Thundershock
- Tail Whip
- Growl
- Thunder Wave
- Quick Attack

Name: Aedan
- Growl
- Scratch

Battles: 2
Wins: 0
Losses: 1
Draws: 1

Bag:
5x
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 18:20 by Solitaire »
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

Offline PTX Redux

• ~The Writer with Golden Status [Voted Best Writer in PLC + Best Role Player in '06]~
  • Gym Leader
  • Sentret Fan
  • "There's nothing like a good battle."
    • View Profile
Re: Nathanial 'Nathan' Maynard
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 18:09 »
Welcome to the PLC family. You have been Approved

All you need to do now is request acceptance into the member group. In order to do so, simply follow these steps...

* Go to your profile page

* Look in the "Modify Profile" drop down tab and select "Group Membership"

* Look for the member group called "PLC access" and select "Request Membership."

* After you have been approved, if you find yourself unable to post anywhere other than the PLC, go back to the "Group Membership" page and make sure that you make "Registered Members" your primary group.
Join Pokemon Live Connection, an interactive Pokemon fanfiction where every character's stories are intertwined. Think of it as one giant Role Play and sign up today.

Follow the Journeys Saga in Johto
Journeys: Johto Saga (Summary)

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Nathanial 'Nathan' Maynard
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 17:11 »
Updates:

- Travelled from Lilycove City to Slateport City prior to Travelling through Hoenn.

February
- Battled against Lewis T Sapphire. Shock was defeated by Skiploom's Seed Bomb. Started to become friends with Lewis after this.

- Met Fernando Cruz at Slateport City.

- Met Micheal Johnson and Jason Blackstock on the way to Mauville City.

- Found an abandoned Torchic on the road to Mauville City. Upon arriving at Mauville City, Professor Birch gave Nathan permission to keep it. Torchic is male and is now called Aedan.

March
- Had a double battle against Jacob and Lewis. Teamed up with Michael. Shock learned Quick Attack. Battle ended in a draw, with Baltoy's selfdestruct KOing the remaining pokemon.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 18:22 by Solitaire »
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal