Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Today at 02:14 »
Went to a tournament saturday for my high school. Usually I play JV (because I've had a breakdown) but I bowled a single game and out of the 3 JVers called up, I blew the other two apart. That's a good step in getting moved back up.
« Last post by not chloe on Yesterday at 21:36 »
So I decided to do scrambled eggs exactly like Gordon Ramsey said to, thinking they were just gonna taste like normal scrambled eggs but damn, those were the best scrambled eggs I ever had. It's as if he knows what he's talking about.

Oh man you’re gonna have to link us all cos scrambled eggs are the one
« Last post by Kerou on Yesterday at 19:57 »
So I decided to do scrambled eggs exactly like Gordon Ramsey said to, thinking they were just gonna taste like normal scrambled eggs but damn, those were the best scrambled eggs I ever had. It's as if he knows what he's talking about.
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by Kerou on Yesterday at 17:58 »
When the gym is closed because of the weather and you only find out as soon as you get there :<

The only silver lining to this is that I may get to work from home tomorrow. That would be nice.
Random Randomness / Re: PKMN.net Photo Topic 1.3
« Last post by Shaymin on Yesterday at 14:20 »
aw yiss lads first proper snow of the year
Say Hello! / Re: A facepalm for the ages (a re-intro thread)
« Last post by Legacy on December 09, 2017, 21:44 »
@Shaymin; yeah I think we do have each other on FB. I don't go on that much though.

@Alice; That makes two of us then :p some of us will never get wiser
Say Hello! / Re: A facepalm for the ages (a re-intro thread)
« Last post by The Shrub Dragon on December 09, 2017, 16:23 »
oh, hey, it's nathan!  alice here, by a different username than whatever it was way back when (couldn't tell you what it was - don't remember it at all), and considerably older (never wiser).  hope things are all good over on your side!
Games General / Re: Gen 3 is coming to PoGo
« Last post by Shaymin on December 09, 2017, 16:09 »
Having no data sucks but I managed to get a Skitty and a Minun from my bedroom so no big

i've actually caught all my gen 3s so far from my house lol
« Last post by The Hooded Trainer on December 09, 2017, 02:25 »
A part of me really wants to get back into that game, especially since gen 3 is my fave. But then another part of me is aware that work is getting busy with the festive season, I havent done any writing in days, ive basically no free time as is and I still havent even finished ultra sun.
« Last post by not chloe on December 08, 2017, 22:13 »
Having no data sucks but I managed to get a Skitty and a Minun from my bedroom so no big
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10